Waived
Passport Req..
June 17, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Passport Received: August 2, 2015
LANDED..........
Soon
imnotjustanordinarygirl said:
Congrats joshbim, atleast di ka na pina OSCE ng CNO!

By the way, I'm already waiting for my NNAS report. My English Test requirement is waived for reasons that I don't know. Does anyone here on the same page with me?

This waiting game is driving me nuts.
Hi Imnotjustanordinarygirl! When did you started your NNAS application? Is the status of your NNAS 'Ready for Review'? Thanks for your reply.

mrsldr

Star Member
May 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 12, 2013
Doc's Request.
from ADVO- December 09, 2013
AOR Received.
from ADVO- December 09, 2013
File Transfer...
to ADVO- September 30, 2013
Med's Done....
July 07, 2013
Interview........
waive!!!!
Passport Req..
april 16, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
april 29, 2014. Passport sent back to me: May 6, 2014
LANDED..........
July.........
hello everyone. I was a previous member of canadavisa pero ibang forum ako. It was about the spousal sponsorship forum. Truly this group forums helps a lot especially when it comes to the waiting game! It feels so relieving kapag ndi ka nag iisa sa pag aantay :)Anyways here's my story.....

I came here last july 2014 as a permanent resident/spousal sponsorship. I'm a graduate of BSN year 2010 and passed my licensure exam july 2010. From the time na nag graduate ako and napasa ko yung exam is ndi ako nakapag work as a nurse. Ang hirap kasi mag hanap ng work sa pinas lalo na volunteer ka mag start. I decided na mag dubai pero ndi ko na din na asikaso yung pag kuha ng license ko doon. I worked as a medical receptionist sa dubai and even here so I'm still knowledgeable sa mga medical terms. I know mag aaral pa talaga ako pero ndi ko alam kung back to zero ako kasi it's almost 5 years since nag graduate ako and walang experience as a nurse. I'm aware na may NNAS to apply if your a IEN ka. May account na ako sa NNAS and i was filling up the questions. May mga confusions ako sa ilalagay ko sa forms and eto yun

1.) I don't remember yung dates when i started schooling from 1st year until i graduated. Kelangan ba exact dates? or month and year is okay lang?

2.) I started in trinity university from 1st-2nd year. I had a cross enrolled subject sa ibang school because i failed my ana/physio subject. I did this para ndi ako ma-late ng half sem. Pag dating ng summer 2008, I transferred to another school (Capitol College) kasi ndi ako umabot sa GPA and that's where I graduated. Do I need to put all 3 schools sa forms?

Sana may makasagot ng mga tanong ko na to. Please enlighten me. Gusto ko na talaga mag nurse :( :( :(

Jan 27, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
Doc's Request.
28-05-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
Med's Request
28-03-2014
Med's Done....
12-04-2014
Interview........
26-02-2014
Passport Req..
28-05-2014
LANDED..........
11-08-2014
patricia08 said:
Hi Imnotjustanordinarygirl! When did you started your NNAS application? Is the status of your NNAS 'Ready for Review'? Thanks for your reply.

Hello there. Yes, you're correct. The status of my RN and LPN on my dashboard are all Ready for Review". I'm just waiting for my NNAS report. Hopefully soonest.

k8kathleen

Feb 25, 2015
Hello Guys,

Please kindly help me..I dont know what to do first..may idea ako cuz I just spoke CNO and NNAS today and they said to pass my requirements first.ang concern ko is hindi ako RN sa pinas and wala ako hospital experience aside sa clinical experience na meron ako when I was studying nursing,Batch 09 po ako..under live in caregiver program ako as of now and planning to have my papers assess first.baka lang kasi masayang ang ibabayad ko after na hindi naman pala qualify yun..but they said its ok to pass the papers..bigyan nyo po ako advise and what to do..ma appreciate ko po.thank you in advance..

YA

Feb 3, 2015
Hello there. Yes, you're correct. The status of my RN and LPN on my dashboard are all Ready for Review". I'm just waiting for my NNAS report. Hopefully soonest.
Did you get your advisory report? if so, how long it took from the time status changed to Ready for review?.

Jan 10, 2014
hi! i am from tua too, batch 2010. :)

1. i called them about this, dont sweat on the exact dates. its okay to estimate, they will verify anyway. thats according to their answer to me. :)

2. this scenario happened to my friend, u just declare the last school attended. BUT you should send them a MAIL saying that ur transcript from old schools are reflected sa TOR sa pinaka latest school na inanattendan mo coz usually gnun naman.

hope this helped!!

mrsldr said:
hello everyone. I was a previous member of canadavisa pero ibang forum ako. It was about the spousal sponsorship forum. Truly this group forums helps a lot especially when it comes to the waiting game! It feels so relieving kapag ndi ka nag iisa sa pag aantay :)Anyways here's my story.....

I came here last july 2014 as a permanent resident/spousal sponsorship. I'm a graduate of BSN year 2010 and passed my licensure exam july 2010. From the time na nag graduate ako and napasa ko yung exam is ndi ako nakapag work as a nurse. Ang hirap kasi mag hanap ng work sa pinas lalo na volunteer ka mag start. I decided na mag dubai pero ndi ko na din na asikaso yung pag kuha ng license ko doon. I worked as a medical receptionist sa dubai and even here so I'm still knowledgeable sa mga medical terms. I know mag aaral pa talaga ako pero ndi ko alam kung back to zero ako kasi it's almost 5 years since nag graduate ako and walang experience as a nurse. I'm aware na may NNAS to apply if your a IEN ka. May account na ako sa NNAS and i was filling up the questions. May mga confusions ako sa ilalagay ko sa forms and eto yun

1.) I don't remember yung dates when i started schooling from 1st year until i graduated. Kelangan ba exact dates? or month and year is okay lang?

2.) I started in trinity university from 1st-2nd year. I had a cross enrolled subject sa ibang school because i failed my ana/physio subject. I did this para ndi ako ma-late ng half sem. Pag dating ng summer 2008, I transferred to another school (Capitol College) kasi ndi ako umabot sa GPA and that's where I graduated. Do I need to put all 3 schools sa forms?

Sana may makasagot ng mga tanong ko na to. Please enlighten me. Gusto ko na talaga mag nurse :( :( :(

Jan 10, 2014
hi! according to them, from the time they receive the papers/docs, we should allow them 15 business days before they show it on the website. :)

YA said:
Did you get your advisory report? if so, how long it took from the time status changed to Ready for review?.

Jan 10, 2014
hi there! ung celban or ielts daw can be postponed sa province ng ontario. it might be asked on a later time though but i know, pwede mag nclex or cprne without the language test pa. ;)

tinsandiego

Jun 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
June 6, 2014
IELTS Request
PER Oct2, 2014
Hi! i applied for CNO RN registration last year before the NNAS was launched. Straight away I was advised to take bridging program by CNO based on the credentials I submitted (I was disappointed, hindi man lang ako binigyan ng pagkakataon na maevaluate for OSCE. I graduated from UST in 2008 with 6 yrs clinical experience ED RN in PH and SG).

Is there anyone who's in the same page as I am? Im currently looking for a school for bridging course. The school requires that i must be a landed immigrant, or citizen of Canada. FSW sent me a note that I am eligible for processing. Currently, its still under process. Im an NCLEX passer in 2009, according to the phone consultation i made before, if my understanding and memory was right,,, they will not require me to write another NCLEX, I just need to complete the bridging course.

1. Which school offers the fastest and cheapest RN course?

evergreeny2k

Feb 3, 2015
Hi I'll just wait patiently as advised. Mine is 6week old sin CE my status showed ready for review. Let's see how the week unfolds

strawhat

Mar 17, 2015
hi everyone,
I'm just new here. May tanong lng ako if meron na ba dito naka-take na ng CELBAN? Ako kasi yong proof of language proficiency na lang kulang ko sa rpn registration ko dito sa ontario. Kaso maraming beses na ako nagtake ng IELTS pero puro 6.5 yong writing ko. Sa writing ako may problema kaya nakapagdecide ako na magtake ng CELBAN. Sino may alan dito na mga review materials about CELBAN? kasi konti lng yong sa site nila eh. thank you

NewbieMay

Star Member
Nov 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/05/2013
AOR Received.
02/05/2013
File Transfer...
02/06/2013
Med's Done....
04/2013
Passport Req..
05/11/2013
VISA ISSUED...
01/12/2013
LANDED..........
07/02/2014
jaq said:
Is anyone here will be taking OSCE on May 27,2015?
Hi there! i will be taking the OSCE on May27, 2015. having the same dilema im doing self review right now.

while reading the thread, i just have some confusion, What is NNAs? i applied for CNO last year and was given a choice to take the OSCE, which i am scheduled to take this May 27th, but i am not familiar with the NNAS, did i missed some steps?

and if anyone can took the osce already and have any reviewers or video links of real osce scenarios that they can share, it would be very helpful. i am doing self review, which im not sure if it is a good idea but i dont know where to go for reviews. i am currently in Burlington

faraz246

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
Pakistan
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-14
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
PER: 11-03-2015
AOR Received.
RPRF & Updated Info Chart: 09-09-15
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
SLU: 21-08-15, TLU: 11-09-15
Med's Request
10-09-15
Med's Done....
22-09-15, repeated blood sample: 29-09-15
Interview........
exempted
Passport Req..
08-10-15
VISA ISSUED...
26-10-15
LANDED..........
April 2016
Hi.
I have recently received my PER and now I want to start applying for LPN and RN license for Canada. Can someone guide me the step by step process for both LPN and RN

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
faraz246 said:
Hi.
I have recently received my PER and now I want to start applying for LPN and RN license for Canada. Can someone guide me the step by step process for both LPN and RN
Start with NNAS. This body will decide your fate as an RN in CA.

Create an account in their website, Fill-up the forms, choose if LPN or RN and which province are you planning registration, Pay the 650 USD for you to be able to print out the forms, sign and give the forms to PRC, School, Employers, to be filled up and sent back to NNAS. You also have to send proof of identity to NNAS. Magastos ito dahil aabutin ka ng around 10k kapag courier lahat ang gagamitin mo sa pag send ng documents. Then take the IELTS or other accredited company for the English test. S7,R6.5,W7,Speaking7 ang minimum. There is option to waive test as long as your first language is English. Not applicable if from the Philippines.

Kapag nagawa mo lahat yan, sila na magdedesisyon kung ano na next step na gagawin mo for registration.