+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FILIPINO NURSES applying for CNO REGISTRATION ONLY - English and Tagalog posts

MarcxCruz18

Jan 29, 2014
Hi Maam/Sir!! Im planning to apply for CNO registration as an RPN. Finished nursing and passed the NLE last 2012. My worry is the CNO implemented that "evidence of practice" policy po na 3 years from graduation so by 2015 po maeexpire na po yung sakin since i haven't practiced nursing (student pa din po as required by my mom's application) if i enroll in masters this year macoconsider na din po ba yun as included dun sa evidenbce of practice na 3 years? will it help po ba

marie15

Oct 22, 2013
Im planning to take the OSCE on Feb.15. I was about to pay 200CAD but im confused on how to reach to Canada without any visa. currently, i am working in riyadh as a nurse.is it possible for me to have a canada visa?. Can please somebody help me on how to get a visa..? is there any chance for me to have an employer who's willing to process regarding this matter? ???

ryanebuna

May 4, 2014
Joram14 said:
Hello everyone, I just want to share my experience in OSCE. I did my exam last June 27, 2013 and successfully passed and got my eligibility to take CRNE next year. I did my review at Nursing Education Inc. in Bathurst and Wilson, they offered really great program that helped me in passing the exam. Should you guys have any questions feel free to ask. Good luck to everyone. :)
Hi Joram14, I have some concerns regarding the exam and I was hoping if I get in touch with you. Can you possibly Pm me your email ad? I somehow can't send a PM to you. Thanks!

MarcxCruz18

Jan 29, 2014
Ganun po ba talaga kahigpit yung "3 years" evident of practice ng CNO? Kapag po ba over 3 years na yung date of graduation or nursing experience di na po pede magpaassess sa CNO?

rachael_r14

Aug 6, 2013
Hi, i was looking over at old posts and came across that one posted about a letter to cno for an ielts result considerations. Am just curious on what the result from cno is, did they responded to the letters sent for ielts consideration? Thanks.

yamenaid

Feb 1, 2014
MarcxCruz18 said:
Hi Maam/Sir!! Im planning to apply for CNO registration as an RPN. Finished nursing and passed the NLE last 2012. My worry is the CNO implemented that "evidence of practice" policy po na 3 years from graduation so by 2015 po maeexpire na po yung sakin since i haven't practiced nursing (student pa din po as required by my mom's application) if i enroll in masters this year macoconsider na din po ba yun as included dun sa evidenbce of practice na 3 years? will it help po ba
hi MarcxCruz18 my suggestion is, continue working in a hospital. kasi mahigpit talaga sila sa evidence of practice. I graduated last 2010 tapos nagvoulnteer ako until april 15, 2011 so expired na ung evidence of safe practice ko. Nagpadala ng letter ung CNO sakin few days ago. nakasulat dun yung Theory of Elements na kailangan kong itake sa school of nursing dito, ang daming subjects! But the good thing is, I am still eligible to take the RPN Exam. pero minsan nakakapanghina na ng loob! haha!

MarcxCruz18

Jan 29, 2014
Hi Ma'am Yamenaid. Thanks po sa response. Ngayun po kase nakaemploy po ako as school nurse worried lang po ako kase non hospital yung work. Ilang months to take po yung required nilang "Theory of Elements"? Mahirap p ba? Good luck sa exam mam. Thanks u ulit.

charkei

Star Member
Oct 9, 2011
Dipolog City
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-2010
AOR Received.
08-03-2011
File Transfer...
30-03-2011
Med's Request
07-07-2011
Med's Done....
27-07-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30-09-2011
VISA ISSUED...
24-10-2011
LANDED..........
21-01-2012
OOOOOOOMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGG!!! OSCE na pala tommorow, kahit isang page man lang nang any Nursing books hindi ko nagawang magbasa.

chalknaht

Star Member
Jan 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
April 1, 2012
IELTS Request
June 2012
Med's Request
Aug 2012
Med's Done....
Sept 2012
Interview........
NONE
Passport Req..
Feb 7 2013 ; PP SENT: FEB 25, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 10, 2013
charkei said:
OOOOOOOMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGG!!! OSCE na pala tommorow, kahit isang page man lang nang any Nursing books hindi ko nagawang magbasa.
Good luck. Let us know what happen ^^

tinsandiego

Jun 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
June 6, 2014
IELTS Request
PER Oct2, 2014
Hi! im new here. Im applying for CNO RN registration 4 years ph experiece and 1 yr SG. Last feb I received a mail from CNO asking me to complete CEHPEA evaluation and i was keen to take the exam. But recently. I received a letter Dated April 30 stating that i don't need to take the CEHPEA exam, instead i must take bridging course! There were competency gaps identified in my nursing program in UST. It is so frustrating. I don't know how much it will cost me in the future. Any idea? How long do i have to study? I really need advice, should i take the course? (I dont have student visa, my FSW application is still in progress, dunno if i can make it to the cap) or are there any other Canadian province that doesn't require bridging course?

yamenaid

Feb 1, 2014
MarcxCruz18 said:
Hi Ma'am Yamenaid. Thanks po sa response. Ngayun po kase nakaemploy po ako as school nurse worried lang po ako kase non hospital yung work. Ilang months to take po yung required nilang "Theory of Elements"? Mahirap p ba? Good luck sa exam mam. Thanks u ulit.

Hindi ko pa napapaassess sa school of nursing kung ilang months. But as soon as mapaassess ko, I'll let you know.

mhaigh eo

Jun 27, 2013
Hi,anyone here scheduled to take OSCE in August 7,2014?what materials are you using as preparation for the exam.What review center do you go to?Please help.Thanks