+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FILIPINO NURSES applying for CNO REGISTRATION ONLY - English and Tagalog posts

lenjoy03

Feb 10, 2011
rowjulian said:
HELLO GUYS,

I applied for the CNO through e-mail and they already sent the forms. I just have some questions and I dont want to fill the forms without being sure.

1. INITIAL NURSING EDUCATION SECTION 3 and 4 - How should I fill it? Because I am a transferee from the school where I graduated. I only completed it from 2nd-4th year (Cavite, Phils) and my first year was in Tarlac, Phils.

2. What about the SECTION 11? - AUTHORIZATION TO RELEASE INFORMATION?

3. TRANSCRIPT REQUEST SECTION 2? Who will be the one to send this form to my respective college? Is it me also or the CNO?

4. and HOW WILL I SEND THE FILLED FORMS? Should I just fill them, scan and send through E-MAIL or this time by MAIL?

Pa help nman po pls..Just want to make sure lng po..Thanks and pa add nmn po ako sa fB and yahoo..
estaciorow @ yahoo.com
;) :) :-* :-*

1. If your not sure with the info about TOR because you attended 2 schools, send an email to CNO.
2. Authorization: contact joinallied as they will tell you what to write on that page. Address, and name of person being authorize. If you haven't applied to anyone yet, then no need to write an authorization letter and you will deal with all the transactions yourself. They will send you the reply thru email or snail mail.
3. Transcript sec 2. There's a instruction on the section 2. Please read it. If you give it to your school, they know what to do.
4. Yes Mail

As all CNO forms comes with instructions written as what you need to do and how you need to send it. Each section has an instructions. Hope it helps!

sharmei17

Star Member
Feb 2, 2012
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 17, 2014
AOR Received.
Oct 20-2014
File Transfer...
February 2015
Med's Done....
Sept 2014
Passport Req..
Mar 10, 2015.....IN PROCESS APR 30-2015
VISA ISSUED...
DM May 14, 2015
LANDED..........
hopefully by June 23
Hi guys me case b dto na waiting for registration plng pero naaccept n sa job as RPN? Kc me interview aq tom s hospital and hnd q minention n rpn na aq ang sbe q napasa q lng ung PN exam kulng p kc aq ng ielts. Me mga case b n tnanggap k nla kht pending registration s cno

roncruz

Star Member
Apr 23, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11 May 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 6, 2010, full docs Dec 27,2010
Nomination.....
ECAS- In Process
AOR Received.
1st OCT 6, 2010 2nd AOR Jan 25,2011
IELTS Request
Nov 27,2010 Band 7 overall
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
April 18 2012
Med's Done....
April 30,2012 MEDS RECIEVED JULY 14, 2012 july 18 additional doc requested. July 25 addtl doc sent.
Interview........
waive
Passport Req..
AUG 3, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
sept 20 2012
LANDED..........
Dec 15 2012
sharmei17 said:
Hi guys me case b dto na waiting for registration plng pero naaccept n sa job as RPN? Kc me interview aq tom s hospital and hnd q minention n rpn na aq ang sbe q napasa q lng ung PN exam kulng p kc aq ng ielts. Me mga case b n tnanggap k nla kht pending registration s cno
Hi sharmie,
Go lng ng go that's a good start...pls add me in fb so that we can easily exchanged our experience and plan what is the next move...just search ronnie cruz suot ko black na jacket...ty

charkei

Star Member
Oct 9, 2011
Dipolog City
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-2010
AOR Received.
08-03-2011
File Transfer...
30-03-2011
Med's Request
07-07-2011
Med's Done....
27-07-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30-09-2011
VISA ISSUED...
24-10-2011
LANDED..........
21-01-2012
Hi guys, i failed on IELTS. :( last nlang sana to complete my RPN registration. Pwede bang i send nlang sa CNO kahit may area na bitin yong score mo? Or mag take nlang ulit?

mhilo

Aug 25, 2012
Hi!

Your plan seems a little bit not practical for you in the long run.
If you review this thread, you would see that you have to meet 7 Requirements in order to be granted with a license. You may take CRNE or CPRNE, pass IELTS, meet safe practice Requirements, and verify your license but they are just some of the few Reqs being asked by CNO. It would be a good idea to check CNO new Requirements and immigration new policies as to how could you be able to get your visa as immigrant prior of starting to spend your hardly earned money. Take a time to gather as much as information prior of setting a plan. I may say that your plan by now need somehow to be revised.. but of course, it still up to you to decide.
Cheers!

charkei

Star Member
Oct 9, 2011
Dipolog City
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-2010
AOR Received.
08-03-2011
File Transfer...
30-03-2011
Med's Request
07-07-2011
Med's Done....
27-07-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30-09-2011
VISA ISSUED...
24-10-2011
LANDED..........
21-01-2012
Hi po, I'm already here in Canada. The IELTS I am referring to is for my CNO RPN registration, not for immigration to get a visa. Done with all other tests and requirements except the IELTS.

pinay-saffron

Jul 26, 2011
charkei said:
Hi guys, i failed on IELTS. :( last nlang sana to complete my RPN registration. Pwede bang i send nlang sa CNO kahit may area na bitin yong score mo? Or mag take nlang ulit?
OMG, last step ko na rin yung IELTS, this made me nervous.. Pwede ba magtanong sa 'yo regarding the exam? nagse-self review ako ngayon and my exam is scheduled on August.
Anyway, yung sa question mo, you don't need to send your result to CNO kasi di ba dun sa form na pinasa sa IELTS administrator, nasulat mo dun sa list ng institutions ung CNO, so automatic na yun na matatanggap ng CNO.
Did you fell short by 0.5 sa band score? kasi may sinasabi na standard error of measurement na 0.5 di ba? I'm not sure nga lang kung it means one of your bands can be 0.5 lower than the required band.

ethan caelian

Feb 15, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,
Sa mga nakapag take na ng rpn exam ano po maganda mag review center or self study?kung review center San po may mataas na passing rate and magkano..salamat sa mga mag reply

CANVINCHENG

Dec 15, 2011
United Arab Emirates
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-Sep-2011
Doc's Request.
Filed with App
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
13-Dec-2011 with PER
IELTS Request
Filed with App
File Transfer...
ECAS Status: DECISION MADE w/ Canadian Address
Med's Request
12-Jul-2012
Med's Done....
29-Jul-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
03-Oct-2012
VISA ISSUED...
29-Oct-2012
LANDED..........
January 18, 2013
hi guys, my wife just got her evaluation for RN and RPN, sa RPN eligible na xa magexam pro sa RN she needs to undergo evaluation.

My questions are:

1. Can she take the ielts after passing the RPN exam or required na before exam mag ielts xa. Which is better?
2. They're asking her to have an evaluation sa CEHPEA, what's this? does it mean na magaaral na ulit xa?
3. Sa RPN required xa for 400 hours clinical/practical/consolidation at some subjects like ana physio, pharma prang more or less 14 subjects.. need ba nya magaral muna before she can take the exam or pwede later? which is better?

Pasensya na po sa mga tanong na napakarami. ;) ;) ;)

Pahingi narin po sana ako ng review materials for RPN kng cnu po meron. Salamat.

pinay-saffron

Jul 26, 2011
CANVINCHENG said:
hi guys, my wife just got her evaluation for RN and RPN, sa RPN eligible na xa magexam pro sa RN she needs to undergo evaluation.

My questions are:

1. Can she take the ielts after passing the RPN exam or required na before exam mag ielts xa. Which is better?
2. They're asking her to have an evaluation sa CEHPEA, what's this? does it mean na magaaral na ulit xa?
3. Sa RPN required xa for 400 hours clinical/practical/consolidation at some subjects like ana physio, pharma prang more or less 14 subjects.. need ba nya magaral muna before she can take the exam or pwede later? which is better?

Pasensya na po sa mga tanong na napakarami. ;) ;) ;)

Pahingi narin po sana ako ng review materials for RPN kng cnu po meron. Salamat.
Hi there! Medyo confusing lang kasi sabi mo eligible na siya mag-take ng RPN exam, pero sa details, sabi mo she's required to take 400 hours clinical. As far as I know kasi pag eligible na mag-take ng CPNRE, it means hindi na kailangan mag-upgrade ng studies. Anyway, I'll try to answer some of your questions:
1. Yes, she can take the IELTS either before or after passing the CPNRE. Though kung ako ang tatanungin, mas okay kung CPNRE muna just to make sure na hindi ma-expire ung pagpasa niya sa IELTS if ever matagalan ang processing (2yrs lang ung validity nung IELTS)
2. I'm sorry, wala pala ako idea dito kasi bago lang yung ibang requirements ngayon, ako kasi 2 years ago pa nag-start sa application.
3. I think she needs to complete the additional education first kasi kung sabi mo nga eligible siya mag-exam then makapasa siya, hindi parin siya mare-register hanggang di niya nakumpleto yung required na upgrade. Kasi kung mag-school siya and clinicals, mas madadagdagan knowledge niya, in a way, baka mas madalian na siya sa exam after mag-aral.

Please send me an email, ojamnai_24@yahoo.com, then I'll send you the reviewers that I have.
Also, if you have a library card, try to browse the online library. Maraming review materials na pwedeng mahiram at no cost, sobrang laking tulong nun saken before. Hope it helps. Good luck to your wife.