14-11-2014
Med's Request
not yet
Passport Req..
not yet
LANDED..........
soon
kai089 said:
mga ser mam my na received nko letter from CNO to take RPN exam?cnu ho kparehas ko ng status?
HELLO GUYS, how are you all dong? Guys just wanna ask how to apply for CNO? HOw long will it take to get the result, how much the cost, the mode of payment and i want to know if it's easier to apply for RPN than RN license? I am a nurse here in Saudi. guys thanks a lot :)

char_bonel

Aug 18, 2009
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5-08-09
Doc's Request.
7-10-09
AOR Received.
28-1-2010
File Transfer...
15-1-2010
Med's Request
3-2-2010
Med's Done....
3-26-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-06-2010
VISA ISSUED...
30-06-2010
LANDED..........
21-07-2010
rowjulian said:
HELLO GUYS, how are you all dong? Guys just wanna ask how to apply for CNO? HOw long will it take to get the result, how much the cost, the mode of payment and i want to know if it's easier to apply for RPN than RN license? I am a nurse here in Saudi. guys thanks a lot :)

Exam application for CNO registration are all done online now. Email them and ask for forms and they send it through email. All info about the registration are found at the CNO website. Process for RPN is a bit faster than RN. Much easier to find job too. I did both simultaneously. Good luck!

azylhon

Jan 21, 2013
kai089 said:
mga ser mam my na received nko letter from CNO to take RPN exam?cnu ho kparehas ko ng status?
ako din..

Hi guys! sino po may idea dito kung saan pwede mag take ng online course for additional education para sa RPN? andito kasi ako Alberta and baka sakali pwede ako mag online nalang instead na punta Ontario and kapag Clinical nalang ako punta doon. saka mayeligibility din ako for CPRNE pwede kaya na mauna ako exams kasabay na tapusin ang additional courses? Thanks!

rowjulian

May 8, 2013
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
14-11-2014
Med's Request
not yet
Passport Req..
not yet
LANDED..........
soon
char_bonel said:
rowjulian said:

Exam application for CNO registration are all done online now. Email them and ask for forms and they send it through email. All info about the registration are found at the CNO website. Process for RPN is a bit faster than RN. Much easier to find job too. I did both simultaneously. Good luck!
Thanks po..What about once I fill up the form, should I send it through e-mail too? Or just print it, fill then send through mailing add? Thanks :) :*

KMAEP

Mar 20, 2011
brampton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JANUARY 4, 2011
Med's Done....
DECEMBER 9, 2010
Interview........
JUNE 28, 2011
Passport Req..
FEBRUARY 28, 2011
LANDED..........
SEPTEMBER 11, 2011
albert_dec1387 said:
Good evening... Its my first time in this forum and I'm planning to write an exam as RN or RPN.

if i'll be granted to write an exam, do i need to apply for a Temporary resident visa or CNO will grant me a visa...

Thank you, still confused of the process

@alber_dec1387

Canadian embassy will be the one who will grant you a visa so you need to apply for you to take the exam here in canada...
You can take the exam even if you ate not yet a PR or citizen but they wont release your licence until you become a PR or citiZen of canada

rowjulian

May 8, 2013
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
14-11-2014
Med's Request
not yet
Passport Req..
not yet
LANDED..........
soon
HELLO GUYS,

I applied for the CNO through e-mail and they already sent the forms. I just have some questions and I dont want to fill the forms without being sure.

1. INITIAL NURSING EDUCATION SECTION 3 and 4 - How should I fill it? Because I am a transferee from the school where I graduated. I only completed it from 2nd-4th year (Cavite, Phils) and my first year was in Tarlac, Phils.

2. What about the SECTION 11? - AUTHORIZATION TO RELEASE INFORMATION?

3. TRANSCRIPT REQUEST SECTION 2? Who will be the one to send this form to my respective college? Is it me also or the CNO?

4. and HOW WILL I SEND THE FILLED FORMS? Should I just fill them, scan and send through E-MAIL or this time by MAIL?

Pa help nman po pls..Just want to make sure lng po..Thanks and pa add nmn po ako sa fB and yahoo..
estaciorow@yahoo.com
;) :) :-* :-*