Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Canadian Embassy Manila (CEM)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sent: 04-07-2011 via FedEx | Received by CIO: 08-07-2011 10:45AM signed for by M.KRSZWDA.
AOR Received.
30-09-2011 from CIO via email.
IELTS Request
Sent Band8.
File Transfer...
eCas In Process: 09-10-2011 | 2nd AOR Received: 19-10-2011 from CEM via email | CEM Verification Call: 24-10-2011 09:00AM.
Med's Request
24-10-2011 | Received via mail: 26-10-2011.
Med's Done....
28 to 29-10-2011 at Timbol Clinic | PCC&RPRF Sent: 29-10-2011 via CEM dropbox @ RCBC | RPRF encashed: 04-11-2011 | Meds Sent: 17 & 22-11-2011 | Meds Received: 28-11-2011.
Passport Req..
16-01-2012. Passport Sent: 23-01-2012.
VISA ISSUED...
31-01-2012
LANDED..........
27-03-2012
lenjoy03 said:
Hi po! Sino po dito nakapag undergo na ng OSCE? How was it?
Hello everyone! It's been a long time since I last posted here. I was among the very first batch of applicants who took the OSCE for Ontario IENs (IENCAP). It was a very different kind of test, so unlike the written exams we've all been used to. Very challenging and exciting at the same time. The simulated patients (SP) were extremely good actors! I almost got carried away and cried along with a patient. Almost. ;D

It's a good thing I have already had exposure to the Canadian health care system as a patient coordinator for one of the big hospitals downtown. I also took a lot of courses regarding health assessment and communication. I have a lot of friends who have been very anxious about this exam and they kept on asking me tons of questions about it. Even my teachers from school don't know anything about it since it's so new! Anyways, I couldn't say no so I tutor some of them on how to approach the different scenarios.

To my fellow IENs out there, we're all in the same boat so I'd love to help. Send me a message if you have any inquiries about the OSCE! ;)

zhuer

Dec 19, 2012
Zelda82 said:
Hello everyone! It's been a long time since I last posted here. I was among the very first batch of applicants who took the OSCE for Ontario IENs (IENCAP). It was a very different kind of test, so unlike the written exams we've all been used to. Very challenging and exciting at the same time. The simulated patients (SP) were extremely good actors! I almost got carried away and cried along with a patient. Almost. ;D

It's a good thing I have already had exposure to the Canadian health care system as a patient coordinator for one of the big hospitals downtown. I also took a lot of courses regarding health assessment and communication. I have a lot of friends who have been very anxious about this exam and they kept on asking me tons of questions about it. Even my teachers from school don't know anything about it since it's so new! Anyways, I couldn't say no so I tutor some of them on how to approach the different scenarios.

To my fellow IENs out there, we're all in the same boat so I'd love to help. Send me a message if you have any inquiries about the OSCE! ;)
I applied Cno for RN July last year and I just sent them my Practice verfication and evidence of registration last month upon their request. Now still waiting for the assessment result.Do you how long I still have to wait for their next reponse? Would you please tell me more about OSCE?It is totally new to me. How long the exam takes, how many questions or senarios we have to undergo,is it easy to book this test,etcThanks very much!

ethan caelian

Feb 15, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@zelda82

Hi, i appreaciate your inititiative to help fellow filipino nurses here in canada,do you have a contact number or email add to communicate with you easily, thanks in advance my email add is enable@Yahoo.com

roncruz

Star Member
Apr 23, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11 May 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 6, 2010, full docs Dec 27,2010
Nomination.....
ECAS- In Process
AOR Received.
1st OCT 6, 2010 2nd AOR Jan 25,2011
IELTS Request
Nov 27,2010 Band 7 overall
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
April 18 2012
Med's Done....
April 30,2012 MEDS RECIEVED JULY 14, 2012 july 18 additional doc requested. July 25 addtl doc sent.
Interview........
waive
Passport Req..
AUG 3, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
sept 20 2012
LANDED..........
Dec 15 2012
Zelda82 said:

hi ZELDA,
pls can you give me your contact number and or any social network site in order to in touch with you better. pls ad my email rdc_93@yahoo.com or my FB ronnie cruz yong may flag ng canada urgent lang pls dami ko question kc pls..

milesmiles

Aug 18, 2010
Sa mga matulunging nurses na nakatapos ng OSCE, pahingi naman po ng isang scenario. Paki email naman po ako sa richiemond101@yahoo.com.Malaking tulong po ito. Salamat po...

KMAEP

Mar 20, 2011
brampton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JANUARY 4, 2011
Med's Done....
DECEMBER 9, 2010
Interview........
JUNE 28, 2011
Passport Req..
FEBRUARY 28, 2011
LANDED..........
SEPTEMBER 11, 2011
roncruz said:
KMAEP if ever na may vacant dyan baka nman pwede ako apply dyan hehehe dito ako sa mississauga.saan ba yang place ng facility na yan add mo nman ako sa fb ronniecruz yong my flag ng canada thanks mas madali doon ang exchange of ideas.
[/quot

@ roncruz

heres my email add krishna_pacariem@yahoo.com.. i can find you sa fb

beklet

May 20, 2010
Hi Zelda,

i appreciate that you have the heart to help.. i'm taking osce on june.. i too doesn't know which to study/focus my review.. please paki-pm naman ako about some useful tips sa pag-aaral for this exam.

thank you!

beklet

May 20, 2010
rhozie said:
hi beklet

parehas tau sa june exam :)
taga saan ka? sa Ontario ka din ba?
yup sa ontario ako...ottawa.. plan kong bumyahe ng toronto sa june 26 ng umaga...pano ka nagpre-prepare for the exam?