+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FILIPINO NURSES applying for CNO REGISTRATION ONLY - English and Tagalog posts

silverblue

Mar 13, 2013
Ako naman bigyan nyo ng info regarding dun sa CEAHPEA ba yun... I finished my nursing jurisprudence exam and luckily passed.. Now waiting for the result of my eligibility... So wala pa akong narereceive na email regarding sa CEAHPEA. ano ba yun? Another evaluation to be done? Please, whoever may information about it, please share... Ilabas nyo powers nyo! Hahaha... Also summoning the presence of our thread starter PAULFERRER and others... Mukhang busy na sa work ah.. ;)

pat-tricia

Nov 6, 2011
silverblue said:
Ako naman bigyan nyo ng info regarding dun sa CEAHPEA ba yun... I finished my nursing jurisprudence exam and luckily passed.. Now waiting for the result of my eligibility... So wala pa akong narereceive na email regarding sa CEAHPEA. ano ba yun? Another evaluation to be done? Please, whoever may information about it, please share... Ilabas nyo powers nyo! Hahaha... Also summoning the presence of our thread starter PAULFERRER and others... Mukhang busy na sa work ah.. ;)
kelan ka nag apply for the eligibilty? ako last july and last month ko na received yung letter nila stating that i need to have further evaluation yun ngang CEAHPEA, as the letter said it is a clinical evaluation, then based on the result they will decide if you need to take further education.by the way,can u please send your review materials for Juriprudence at katricia08@yahoo.com, tnx mahirap ba?plan to take it na rin nga while waiting for the assessment process.are u done with english test too?

roncruz

Star Member
Apr 23, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11 May 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 6, 2010, full docs Dec 27,2010
Nomination.....
ECAS- In Process
AOR Received.
1st OCT 6, 2010 2nd AOR Jan 25,2011
IELTS Request
Nov 27,2010 Band 7 overall
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
April 18 2012
Med's Done....
April 30,2012 MEDS RECIEVED JULY 14, 2012 july 18 additional doc requested. July 25 addtl doc sent.
Interview........
waive
Passport Req..
AUG 3, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
sept 20 2012
LANDED..........
Dec 15 2012
hi silverblue pls can you send me also a soft copy of RPN and jurisprudencs reviewer pls.i highly appreciated your kindness.my emai rdc_93@yahoo.com/ronaldo143@ovi.com ty much my buddy....

silverblue

Mar 13, 2013
@azylhon

You're welcome.

@pat-tricia

Email sent po. Regarding sa jurisprudence, just read and internalize the materials that i gave you kasi yun mismo ang kinunan nila na resources, lukily i passed ;D. IELTS naman plano ko this May... Wish me luck. Hehe

@roncruz

Jurisprudence lang meron ako since di pa kasi ako nagpprepare para sa CRNE... But i will send the materials for the jurisprudence.. Mag iinform na lang ako dito sa thread pag meron na ako CRNE. Try nyo rin icontact si PAULFERRER, ang alam ko kasi meron sya based sa mga earlier posts.

pat-tricia

Nov 6, 2011
silverblue said:
@ azylhon

You're welcome.

@ pat-tricia

Email sent po. Regarding sa jurisprudence, just read and internalize the materials that i gave you kasi yun mismo ang kinunan nila na resources, lukily i passed ;D. IELTS naman plano ko this May... Wish me luck. Hehe

@ roncruz
maraming salamat sayo!!!GOD BLESS YOU :)
Jurisprudence lang meron ako since di pa kasi ako nagpprepare para sa CRNE... But i will send the materials for the jurisprudence.. Mag iinform na lang ako dito sa thread pag meron na ako CRNE. Try nyo rin icontact si PAULFERRER, ang alam ko kasi meron sya based sa mga earlier posts.

silverblue

Mar 13, 2013
pat-tricia said:
kelan ka nag apply for the eligibilty? ako last july and last month ko na received yung letter nila stating that i need to have further evaluation yun ngang CEAHPEA, as the letter said it is a clinical evaluation, then based on the result they will decide if you need to take further education.by the way,can u please send your review materials for Juriprudence at katricia08 @ yahoo.com, tnx mahirap ba?plan to take it na rin nga while waiting for the assessment process.are u done with english test too?
What type of evaluation po ba to? Do i need to be in Canada to complete this CEAHPEA?

Kitcho

Mar 10, 2013
Hi po mga kabayan. I need your help, plan po namin ng wife ko na mag apply this coming may 2013. My wife is a dentist here in the Philippines. One of the forms is asking for the highest level of education. Being a graduate of Doctor of Dental Medicine what should I select on the ff selections: Bachelor's degree
Post Graduate No Degree
Master's Degree
Doctorate-PhD

By the way Nurse po ako, pero wife ko po ang primary applicant since mas matagal na ang work experience nya.