+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FILIPINO NURSES applying for CNO REGISTRATION ONLY - English and Tagalog posts

azylhon

Jan 21, 2013
KMAEP said:
@ azylon
hi
ahm i dont know if nag bago na sila ng requirements regarding english exam, pero last year 2012 pwede ka mag pa assess and be eligible to take the exam kahit wala ka pang english proficiency pero they wont give you your licence once na hindi completed ang docs.. Yah you can update yung application just call CNO..

good luck

thx bud ! :)

azylhon

Jan 21, 2013
I just would like to post this for anyone who would be needing the info.
I phoned CNO earlier and sabi nila IELTS and JURIS exams can be taken even after CRNE/CPRNE exams. need lang daw siya for registration, you can take them anytime before registration but if you already have them on hand pwede na sya i submit. cheers everyone!

april07

Feb 21, 2013
Hi guys, :D

I already submitted my application package and my school in Philippines told me that they already mail the documents that the CNO asked for, and that CNO received it last January 18,2013. I am still waiting for the CNO's confirmation letter, is there anyone here who received their confirmation letter after a month? how long should i wait or is it okay if i call CNO to verify if they really do receive the documents or if the confirmation letter is just lost in the mail box... (because my first application package got lost in the mail box so i asked again through email)... Thanks!

KMAEP

Mar 20, 2011
brampton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JANUARY 4, 2011
Med's Done....
DECEMBER 9, 2010
Interview........
JUNE 28, 2011
Passport Req..
FEBRUARY 28, 2011
LANDED..........
SEPTEMBER 11, 2011
april07 said:
Hi guys, :D

I already submitted my application package and my school in Philippines told me that they already mail the documents that the CNO asked for, and that CNO received it last January 18,2013. I am still waiting for the CNO's confirmation letter, is there anyone here who received their confirmation letter after a month? how long should i wait or is it okay if i call CNO to verify if they really do receive the documents or if the confirmation letter is just lost in the mail box... (because my first application package got lost in the mail box so i asked again through email)... Thanks!
@ april07

Hi!!
if the college received your documents on january 28, you have to wait for 10 business days for the documents to be on your file..so it will be almost a month now you can call CNO just to make sure. from what i remember you wont receive any confirmation that they have all the needed docs, if all your documents are complete they will start your assessment. so now all you have to do is wait for the result..

good luck

narscathy

Nov 25, 2009
guys sana may makatulong sakin. May application form nako sa CNO dati pero mga year 2009 pa yun.. now magrerequest sana ako ng application for nurse kaso sabi sa generated form online nila na hindi na ko pwede bigyan ng application kit kasi nabigyan na daw ako dati e di ba magkaiba na yung form ngayon at saka dati..may way ba para makahingi ako ng form sa kanila? may e-mail addres po ba kayo ng CNO para makarequest na lang ako through e-mail?

I hope may makatulong sakin. Salamat guys.

april07

Feb 21, 2013
KMAEP said:
@ april07

Hi!!
if the college received your documents on january 28, you have to wait for 10 business days for the documents to be on your file..so it will be almost a month now you can call CNO just to make sure. from what i remember you wont receive any confirmation that they have all the needed docs, if all your documents are complete they will start your assessment. so now all you have to do is wait for the result..

good luck
@KMAEP

i also asked my cousin, who applied a month earlier than me, she received a confirmation letter from the college that they received the documents and within 20 weeks she'll know if she can take the exam or still need to do something else... well anyway i'll them just to make sure,
Thanks alot :D

KMAEP

Mar 20, 2011
brampton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JANUARY 4, 2011
Med's Done....
DECEMBER 9, 2010
Interview........
JUNE 28, 2011
Passport Req..
FEBRUARY 28, 2011
LANDED..........
SEPTEMBER 11, 2011
april07 said:
@ KMAEP

i also asked my cousin, who applied a month earlier than me, she received a confirmation letter from the college that they received the documents and within 20 weeks she'll know if she can take the exam or still need to do something else... well anyway i'll them just to make sure,
Thanks alot :D
@april07

Oh im sorry for the wrong info...

azylhon

Jan 21, 2013
hi, NARSCATHYdi ako maka send ng personal message kaya I will just post it here. best option mo is to phone CNO, ang email nila di mabilis ang response, post mo nalang email address mo and send ko doon iba info, di kasi ako sure if allowed mag post dito ng phone number or mas oks punta ka sa CNO website then click mo sa Contact us tab, nandoon number nila. :)

kramex25

Feb 27, 2013
GUys, do you happen to know which test date for CELBAN in Hamilton that is not full yet?June 5 is already full...When is the next test date after June 5?tnx

charkei

Star Member
Oct 9, 2011
Dipolog City
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-2010
AOR Received.
08-03-2011
File Transfer...
30-03-2011
Med's Request
07-07-2011
Med's Done....
27-07-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30-09-2011
VISA ISSUED...
24-10-2011
LANDED..........
21-01-2012
hi guys pwede mag ask where can i get info about taking CELBAN? Or which is which between IELTS is better.

faithyou

Mar 8, 2011
Waterloo, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
MVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8, 2011
AOR Received.
Sept. 2011
File Transfer...
Oct. 2011
Med's Done....
Dec. 2011
Passport Req..
January 2012, PPS Sent - February 2012
VISA ISSUED...
MARCH 2012 !!!
LANDED..........
already landed :))
charkei said:
hi guys pwede mag ask where can i get info about taking CELBAN? Or which is which between IELTS is better.
http://celban.org/celban/display_page.asp?page_id=1

faithyou

Mar 8, 2011
Waterloo, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
MVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8, 2011
AOR Received.
Sept. 2011
File Transfer...
Oct. 2011
Med's Done....
Dec. 2011
Passport Req..
January 2012, PPS Sent - February 2012
VISA ISSUED...
MARCH 2012 !!!
LANDED..........
already landed :))
narscathy said:
guys sana may makatulong sakin. May application form nako sa CNO dati pero mga year 2009 pa yun.. now magrerequest sana ako ng application for nurse kaso sabi sa generated form online nila na hindi na ko pwede bigyan ng application kit kasi nabigyan na daw ako dati e di ba magkaiba na yung form ngayon at saka dati..may way ba para makahingi ako ng form sa kanila? may e-mail addres po ba kayo ng CNO para makarequest na lang ako through e-mail?

I hope may makatulong sakin. Salamat guys.

sa email usually 4-5days pa before sila mag reply...
try this..

https://www.cno.org/en/what-is-cno/contact-cno/contact-us-applicant/