+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FILIPINO NURSES applying for CNO REGISTRATION ONLY - English and Tagalog posts

Joysan988

Nov 1, 2012
Hi pinay saffron
I think we are in the same boat. I'm also a live-care giver right now. I did pass the recent RPN exam but i can't register yet because I'm not a PR besides i haven't taken an IELTS test too.
I just want to know what are the subject CNO required you to take? Thanks!

charkei

Star Member
Oct 9, 2011
Dipolog City
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-2010
AOR Received.
08-03-2011
File Transfer...
30-03-2011
Med's Request
07-07-2011
Med's Done....
27-07-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30-09-2011
VISA ISSUED...
24-10-2011
LANDED..........
21-01-2012
pinay-saffron said:
Hi Charkei! I can send you some reviewers.. and inquire on a library near you para magkaroon ka ng library card, then use the online library to search for reviewers (there are lots of them).. take note: mahirap maghanap mismo sa library book shelves kasi almost lahat ng mga reviewers naka-out, so you have to put a hold on the books/reviewers you want to borrow.. you can give me your email add, then I'll send you the reviewers I have.
Hello, sorry for the late reply. Here's my email add. kthcavite@yahoo.com. Thank you talaga in advance. It would be a great help.

roncruz

Star Member
Apr 23, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11 May 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 6, 2010, full docs Dec 27,2010
Nomination.....
ECAS- In Process
AOR Received.
1st OCT 6, 2010 2nd AOR Jan 25,2011
IELTS Request
Nov 27,2010 Band 7 overall
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
April 18 2012
Med's Done....
April 30,2012 MEDS RECIEVED JULY 14, 2012 july 18 additional doc requested. July 25 addtl doc sent.
Interview........
waive
Passport Req..
AUG 3, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
sept 20 2012
LANDED..........
Dec 15 2012
Hi Charkei! I can send you some reviewers.. and inquire on a library near you para magkaroon ka ng library card, then use the online library to search for reviewers (there are lots of them).. take note: mahirap maghanap mismo sa library book shelves kasi almost lahat ng mga reviewers naka-out, so you have to put a hold on the books/reviewers you want to borrow.. you can give me your email add, then I'll send you the reviewers I have.

hi pinay saffron,
pls can you send also a copy of your rn/rpn exam pls ...thank you much and i highly appreciated your intention to help others god bless you.....

pinay-saffron

Jul 26, 2011
sa lahat ng nag-ask ng reviewers, pakicheck po mga email add niyo.. sorry for the late response..
anyway, does anybody have some reviewers for the Jurisprudence exam? or meron ba kayong mai-recommend na book that covers the subject? I'm planning to take it on January.. thanks in advance..

@ joysan: actually hindi pa sure kung lahat ng subjects na yun ite-take ko kasi I've tried to locate on of my previous employers para maidagdag sa proof of safe nursing practice ko.. by January kasi pg nag-take effect na ung changes, i-aassess na naman nila ung data natin para i-advise tayo for the changes and how it affects us.. anyway, some of the subjects are as follows: physical assessment, technology, communication, gerontology, pharmacology, etc. (no more than 9 subject) tapos meron pang clinical practicum.. so medyo nakakaimbyerna, kaso kelangan magcomply eh.. kelan ba ung last experience mo or ung graduation mo?

Joysan988

Nov 1, 2012
pinay-saffron

Thanks for the reply.
I'm a graduate of 2007 and my last working experience was in 2009.
OMG! There are too many subjects to take and for sure they aren't inexpensive.

I'm planning to take the nursing jurisprudence exam in January too.

faithyou

Mar 8, 2011
Waterloo, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
MVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8, 2011
AOR Received.
Sept. 2011
File Transfer...
Oct. 2011
Med's Done....
Dec. 2011
Passport Req..
January 2012, PPS Sent - February 2012
VISA ISSUED...
MARCH 2012 !!!
LANDED..........
already landed :))
Results came out already!!! WOW CONGRATS TO ALL THOSE WHO PASSED THE CRNE!!!! sana kami rin in the future!!!! ;D ;D ;D

pinay-saffron

Jul 26, 2011
@ joysan: oh, since the validity of your safe nursing practice expires this 2012 (under the new rules come Jan 2013), you really need to take those subjects.. you can inquire on some schools for the fees..
do you have any reviewer for the Juris Exam?

sharmei17

Star Member
Feb 2, 2012
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 17, 2014
AOR Received.
Oct 20-2014
File Transfer...
February 2015
Med's Done....
Sept 2014
Passport Req..
Mar 10, 2015.....IN PROCESS APR 30-2015
VISA ISSUED...
DM May 14, 2015
LANDED..........
hopefully by June 23
I receivd a letter from cno regarding my RN me pnapasagot n Competency Assessment Supplement. I think BET dn b un? Give me some advice naman panu magsagot. Wla kc aq exp as RN. never worked.

mguelphite

Oct 10, 2012
Hi Sharmei,
When did you apply for your RN? Ive been waiting for mine too. Almost a year when I submitted all my credentials with them, I heard a reply last March telling me to sumbit B3 forms,which my employer and PRC did last May. How many questions do you need to answer? What are the examples?

Wel28

Oct 1, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 30, 2013
File Transfer...
June 25 2013 (CEM)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 13 2014 Visa on Hand
LANDED..........
Sept 5 2014. Love u Lord God ikaw na bahala =)
@ pinay Saffron, AHmmm panu po yan 2008 pa last safe prctice ko, so it means na magtatake din ako ng courses ng RPN right? ahmm kapag ba naipasa ko yung RPN exam sa Jan 9 mababaliwala if kung next year bago na protocol kasi di na pasok evidence of safe practice ko? Baka syang lang exam ko ah huhhuhuhu. Anyways goodluck po sa ating lahat na mageexam ngayung jan 09 for RPN.

pinay-saffron

Jul 26, 2011
with the upcoming changes, yes, hanggang 2011 lang ang validity ng safe nursing practice mo.. I'm not saying I'm 100% sure na magte-take ka ng maraming courses kasi minsan depende parin sa assessment nila with your education & experience pero for sure may ipapa-take na subjects sa 'yo kasi ganun ung nakalagay sa letter. But you can still take the exam, hindi naman mababale-wala ung exam mo, pero pag sinabihan ka nila na mag-take ng subjects, then you need to comply in order to be registered once you passed the exam.

Joysan988

Nov 1, 2012
Pinay saffron

I will probably use the compendium for nurses as a reviewer for the jurisprudence exam. And others that i can find online hehe! By the way, do you any other suggestion? Actually, i haven't started reviewing for the jurisprudence exam.
Have you taken your IELTS test? I'm very nervous for my upcoming exam.

pinay-saffron

Jul 26, 2011
I don't know yet, mag-search ako sa library for any books that I can use for the Juris Exam.
I'm planning to take the IELTS on March 2013. Ikaw ba?