Dec. 2011
Passport Req..
January 2012, PPS Sent - February 2012
VISA ISSUED...
MARCH 2012 !!!
LANDED..........
already landed :))
jabba_83 said:
guys sobrang nahihirapan ko on what to do first... kakarecv ko nung CNO kit tapos naghahanap ako dito sa thread inisa isa ko pero diko mahanap on how to start? can u guys help me? yung sa school at prc etc on what to do?thank you so much guys!
hi there...

go to your school registrar's office --- give them the form intended for them, they'll fill it up, they'll put a dry seal (or what ever), they'll make you a course outline, then they'll send it directly to CNO.what i did with mine is i asked the school if pwede ako na mag send,they allowed me naman,i just asked for their official envelope ( w/ logo).it took a week to be released,i just paid some fees, then i sent it to CNO thru fed ex, of course yun school ang sender.

go to PRC --- you'll pass first yun reception area,show them the form from CNO,then they'll instruct you on which window ka pipila,you need to pay some fees, then they'll give you 2 options sa pag send nun form mo,fed ex or thru postal office, i chose fed ex with mine para 3-4 days lang,they'll give you the tracking number naman.

CNO will inform you thru mail or email if they've got all the requirements they've asked you to submit...GOODLUCK!!!

I'm still waiting for my assessment pa e....hay it's really a very long process, need lang talaga to be very persistent,be patient, 'coz @ the end naman we will really benefit from it...& for sure it's really worth the wait.... ;D ;D ;D

Karen Chu

Jun 17, 2010
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 20, 2010
AOR Received.
July 15, 2010
File Transfer...
October 27, 2010
Med's Request
October 6, 2011
Med's Done....
October 27, 2011
Passport Req..
January 18, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
February 14, 2012
faithyou said:
hi there...

go to your school registrar's office --- give them the form intended for them, they'll fill it up, they'll put a dry seal (or what ever), they'll make you a course outline, then they'll send it directly to CNO.what i did with mine is i asked the school if pwede ako na mag send,they allowed me naman,i just asked for their official envelope ( w/ logo).it took a week to be released,i just paid some fees, then i sent it to CNO thru fed ex, of course yun school ang sender.

go to PRC --- you'll pass first yun reception area,show them the form from CNO,then they'll instruct you on which window ka pipila,you need to pay some fees, then they'll give you 2 options sa pag send nun form mo,fed ex or thru postal office, i chose fed ex with mine para 3-4 days lang,they'll give you the tracking number naman.

CNO will inform you thru mail or email if they've got all the requirements they've asked you to submit...GOODLUCK!!!

I'm still waiting for my assessment pa e....hay it's really a very long process, need lang talaga to be very persistent,be patient, 'coz @ the end naman we will really benefit from it...& for sure it's really worth the wait.... ;D ;D ;D
hi faith!!! I have the application kit too... I am just wondering what form did you give to PRC? Sa application package ko all forms are for schools only walang form para sa PRC. Thanks in advance sa advise =)

faithyou

Mar 8, 2011
Waterloo, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
MVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8, 2011
AOR Received.
Sept. 2011
File Transfer...
Oct. 2011
Med's Done....
Dec. 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
MARCH 2012 !!!
LANDED..........
Karen Chu said:
hi faith!!! I have the application kit too... I am just wondering what form did you give to PRC? Sa application package ko all forms are for schools only walang form para sa PRC. Thanks in advance sa advise =)
check mo yun VERIFICATION OF REGISTRATION, i just forgot the form #...GOODLUCK!!! ;D

Karen Chu

Jun 17, 2010
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 20, 2010
AOR Received.
July 15, 2010
File Transfer...
October 27, 2010
Med's Request
October 6, 2011
Med's Done....
October 27, 2011
Passport Req..
January 18, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
February 14, 2012
faithyou said:
check mo yun VERIFICATION OF REGISTRATION, i just forgot the form #...GOODLUCK!!! ;D
when did you get the forms faith? I have it recently lang kase. I double checked it... wala talaga. hehehe

faithyou

Mar 8, 2011
Waterloo, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
MVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8, 2011
AOR Received.
Sept. 2011
File Transfer...
Oct. 2011
Med's Done....
Dec. 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
MARCH 2012 !!!
LANDED..........
Karen Chu said:
when did you get the forms faith? I have it recently lang kase. I double checked it... wala talaga. hehehe
i got it together nun sa school forms & verification of employment...that was after 3 months from the date of my application ha...i'm just not sure na lang din their method of sending the forms nowadays.... baka they'll be sending it to you pa lang... ::)

Karen Chu

Jun 17, 2010
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 20, 2010
AOR Received.
July 15, 2010
File Transfer...
October 27, 2010
Med's Request
October 6, 2011
Med's Done....
October 27, 2011
Passport Req..
January 18, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
February 14, 2012
faithyou said:
i got it together nun sa school forms & verification of employment...that was after 3 months from the date of my application ha...i'm just not sure na lang din their method of sending the forms nowadays.... baka they'll be sending it to you pa lang... ::)

ah okay.... may nabasa ako in this same thread [arang nag iba na ang assessment process ngayon. Thanks faithyou =)

jabba_83

Apr 25, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
faithyou said:
hi there...

SUPER DUPER THANK YOU Faith!!! :) when ako pay sa CNO? tapos diba meron pang forms for employer mo dito sa pinas? grabe thank you talaga!

faithyou

Mar 8, 2011
Waterloo, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
MVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8, 2011
AOR Received.
Sept. 2011
File Transfer...
Oct. 2011
Med's Done....
Dec. 2011
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
MARCH 2012 !!!
LANDED..........
jabba_83 said:
SUPER DUPER THANK YOU Faith!!! :) when ako pay sa CNO? tapos diba meron pang forms for employer mo dito sa pinas? grabe thank you talaga!
it is stated dun sa instructions nila when to send the payment,right? If you've got na yun form for the employers e iprocess mo na rin...yun employer ko sa pinas e same thing ginawa ko,i just requested my nurse supervisor to fill up the form, sign the job description & humingi na lang din ako ng official envelope,,then ako na lang din nag pa fed ex sa CNO. ;D

ethan caelian

Feb 15, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Karen Chu,

Na submit ko yung mga forms (school and other form), sa school, ako ang nag send humingi lang din ako ng envelope with letterhead then sinend ko na sa CNO dapat same ang postal code ng school mo and yung courier(DHL, FEdex) yung isang form(payment form, etc) sinend ko sa kuya sa ontario,canada then sya na nagpadala sa CNO. wala din ako nakita na form for PRC meron lang dun form kung naka pass ka ng board kung saan mo natapos yung nursing degree, nag attach ako ng photocopy ng board cert,passing,rating baka iba na siguro process. wala pa ako na recieve na email or call na natanggap na nila yung application form ko.ang alam ko mag feedback sila after 12 weeks ma recieve yung mga forms.

Karen Chu

Jun 17, 2010
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 20, 2010
AOR Received.
July 15, 2010
File Transfer...
October 27, 2010
Med's Request
October 6, 2011
Med's Done....
October 27, 2011
Passport Req..
January 18, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
February 14, 2012
ethan caelian said:
Hi Karen Chu,

Na submit ko yung mga forms (school and other form), sa school, ako ang nag send humingi lang din ako ng envelope with letterhead then sinend ko na sa CNO dapat same ang postal code ng school mo and yung courier(DHL, FEdex) yung isang form(payment form, etc) sinend ko sa kuya sa ontario,canada then sya na nagpadala sa CNO. wala din ako nakita na form for PRC meron lang dun form kung naka pass ka ng board kung saan mo natapos yung nursing degree, nag attach ako ng photocopy ng board cert,passing,rating baka iba na siguro process. wala pa ako na recieve na email or call na natanggap na nila yung application form ko.ang alam ko mag feedback sila after 12 weeks ma recieve yung mga forms.
okay... thanks for the info ethan =) I submitted by TORs and payment form na rin. I am waiting for their reply. please update me kung may reply na ang CNO sayo =)

jijitipie

Nov 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila; noc 3152
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July8,2011
AOR Received.
Oct6,2011
File Transfer...
Nov15,2011
Med's Request
Jan4,2012
Med's Done....
Jan12,2012
Passport Req..
May 23,2012, PP received by CEM: May 28,2012 @ 10:30am
VISA ISSUED...
May 30,2012
LANDED..........
July 2012
CNO IS REALLY SLOW..my initial application was on nov 2010..then I had submitted all the required additional docs last January 2011..but until now,they emailed me that the assessment is still ongoing..Im losing hope for this cno applicaton..

ethan caelian

Feb 15, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sure Karen I will PM kapag may feedback na, anyways, nasa phil ka ba habang naghihintay ng reply ng CNO?may masteral degree ka ba?

Djoker

Star Member
Sep 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jijitipie said:
CNO IS REALLY SLOW..my initial application was on nov 2010..then I had submitted all the required additional docs last January 2011..but until now,they emailed me that the assessment is still ongoing..Im losing hope for this cno applicaton..
hello ask ko lang pwede n b mag pa register sa CNO kahit nasa pinas k at wala pang Canadian PR?

thanks

firestyle_jutsu

Apr 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
posted thru Fedex: 07-07-2011
Doc's Request.
received @ CIO by M. KRSZWD: 13-07-2011
AOR Received.
PER- 05-10-2011
IELTS Request
included in my posted docs.
File Transfer...
2nd AOR: 27/10/2011
Med's Request
dated Feb. 03, 2012; received the letter, Feb. 16, 2012
Med's Done....
23-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-July-2012
VISA ISSUED...
20-July-2012
Re: FILIPINO NURSES applying for CNO REGISTRATION ONLY - English and Tagalog pos

yep, puede na.. long process nman ang assessment ng CNO kya bka nandun kn eh di p cla tpos.. at ung proof of residency s ontario is just a part of d step by step process.. eligibility plng nman ang iissue, ndi p license.. :)

Djoker

Star Member
Sep 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: FILIPINO NURSES applying for CNO REGISTRATION ONLY - English and Tagalog pos

firestyle_jutsu said:
yep, puede na.. long process nman ang assessment ng CNO kya bka nandun kn eh di p cla tpos.. at ung proof of residency s ontario is just a part of d step by step process.. eligibility plng nman ang iissue, ndi p license.. :)

ah ok po... RN kasi c wifey ko, advise ko na lang din pala sya na mag start na mag inquire sa CNO for future use ba... hehehe..salamat saiyo.