+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FILIPINO NURSES applying for CNO REGISTRATION ONLY - English and Tagalog posts

bluevane

Oct 9, 2015
Hi guys, newbie here.. Started my NNAS application for Alberta Aug. 13, 2015, now all my documents were received by NNAS except my IELTS result because I haven't taken it yet. My application status states "Ready for Evaluation" except IELTS. How long will it take before it will be ready for review? Or would they need my IELTS result before they can proceed to the review? Thanks.

drills

May 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2013
File Transfer...
17-02-2013
Med's Done....
19-12-2013
Interview........
soon
Passport Req..
17-03-2013
IELTS is one of the requirement for a complete application. you have to write it before they can evaluate your file.

Eann

Aug 19, 2011
Hello everyone! Did anybody here applied for lpn in ontario? Just curious how long the process is nowadays. Thank u.

efazilian

Star Member
Dec 18, 2013
KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
Riyadh
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2014
Doc's Request.
07-04-2014
AOR Received.
26-03-2014
Med's Request
07-04-2014
Med's Done....
20-04-2014
Passport Req..
25-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
10-06-2014
LANDED..........
11-07-2014
hi! I'm applying for CNO-lpn..ready for review na nnas ko, just waiting for the advisory report..wala p kong IELTS/CELBAN, pnawaive ko lng sa nnas.

Question: may possibility bang mkakuha ako ng exam for LPN sa Ontario without the language reqt?

BSN po ako sa pinas plus 22 units ng MAN. then 2 yrs nsg exp. Sana may sumagot. Salamat mga kabayan!

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
Congratulations to all potential immigrants and future Canadians upon victory of Liberals.

Liberals are in favor of open immigration policy of Canada and appointment of new Liberal Minister for the immigration might help to relax the immigration rules and expedite the processing of existing files faster.

KMLRN

Jan 28, 2015
Eann said:
Hello everyone! Did anybody here applied for lpn in ontario? Just curious how long the process is nowadays. Thank u.
I underwent the old process so it just took them 2 weeks from the receipt of my academic and PRC documents to evaluate my credentials. But I have a friend who underwent NNAS, her reports have been with CNO for more than 5 months now, still without assessment report sent out even with constant follow up.

KMLRN

Jan 28, 2015
efazilian said:
hi! I'm applying for CNO-lpn..ready for review na nnas ko, just waiting for the advisory report..wala p kong IELTS/CELBAN, pnawaive ko lng sa nnas.

Question: may possibility bang mkakuha ako ng exam for LPN sa Ontario without the language reqt?

BSN po ako sa pinas plus 22 units ng MAN. then 2 yrs nsg exp. Sana may sumagot. Salamat mga kabayan!
You can take the exam but they won't let you register sans english exam unless you can prove to them that your place of work's primary language was english. I tried to have the english requirement waived as well but I didn't even get a response from CNO itself so I just went ahead and took CELBAN instead to not further delay my registration. Hope I helped.

klyr

Nov 20, 2011
hi, anyone who has a jurisprudence examination reviewer? would really appreciate it if you could share it with me.Thank you

Eann

Aug 19, 2011
KMLRN said:
I underwent the old process so it just took them 2 weeks from the receipt of my academic and PRC documents to evaluate my credentials. But I have a friend who underwent NNAS, her reports have been with CNO for more than 5 months now, still without assessment report sent out even with constant follow up.
Thank you for you response KMLRN! did you took any bridging course for lpn?

sharonpais

Oct 25, 2015
Hi,
I am a beginner here. I have done my masters in nursing in India. I am planning to register in NNAS. Please guide about this process. Thank you.

KMLRN

Jan 28, 2015
Eann said:
Thank you for you response KMLRN! did you took any bridging course for lpn?
No. Also, I think CNO requires IENs to have recent clinical nursing experience. You need to be registered before your three-year safe nursing practice expires.

kreystiyanpoll

Star Member
Oct 24, 2015
efazilian said:

May i know what did you do? Did you send a letter to waive your language proficiency?

Also. I have 27 units in MAN, did you still include that as additional nursing education in your application?

kreystiyanpoll

Star Member
Oct 24, 2015
KMLRN said:
You can take the exam but they won't let you register sans english exam unless you can prove to them that your place of work's primary language was english. I tried to have the english requirement waived as well but I didn't even get a response from CNO itself so I just went ahead and took CELBAN instead to not further delay my registration. Hope I helped.

So that means, NNAS will still issue an advisory report without any language proficiency document? And i can still seat for the exam, however, later on, i can't register yet until i completed either ielts or celban

KMLRN

Jan 28, 2015
kreystiyanpoll said:
So that means, NNAS will still issue an advisory report without any language proficiency document? And i can still seat for the exam, however, later on, i can't register yet until i completed either ielts or celban
Yes, basically as long as you send them a waiver letter. The College (cno) will have the final say on your registration process - if they will require you to take courses or just let you attempt the exam with all your credentials and all and safe nursing practice.

P.S. I am talking based on my experience early this year. I underwent the old process for my RPN license.