+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FILIPINO LIVE-IN CAREGIVER APPLICANTS JULY 2014.

mylady833

Sep 28, 2011
Saskatoon
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 25, 2013
Doc's Request.
Aip May 15, 2014, DM July 12,2014
Interview........
07-08-2014
LANDED..........
07-08-2014
Vern said:
Hello,
happy New year everyone!

I got my work permit visa last dec , ano po ba ang needed documents na haaapin ng immigration when I enter canada? And ano po ung mga possible questions that they will ask when I enetet canada under LIcP.

Thank you.
Bring with you your letter of introduction, contact infirmation of your employer, familiarize yourself about your employers details, job duties. They might call your employer for confirmation. I was asked where i found my employer, if i was charged of any fee and address of my employer.Goodluck on your new journey!

mylady833

Sep 28, 2011
Saskatoon
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 25, 2013
Doc's Request.
Aip May 15, 2014, DM July 12,2014
Interview........
07-08-2014
LANDED..........
07-08-2014
Vern said:
Is it true that this year Filipino caregivers don't need a visa to enter in canada?
Not true. You need a visa and a regular work permit not a specific work permit for caregiver.

Scissorhands

Jan 1, 2015
Hi!
I saw your queries regarding Live in caregiver applicant in Singapore now. I am in the same situation now.
May I know what is current status of your application now?
S

kat agustin

Star Member
Jan 9, 2015
Ana Villanueva said:
Hi guys just send my application last week. Is there anyone here got there visa just recently? How long will it takes? Thank u n advance

hello miss ana..did you get ur visa?we have same month of application and i still dont have my visa.and no email yet coming from the embassy.

cherrytop

Jan 11, 2015
mylady833 said:
It is either you use your education as a registered RN or a 1 year paid experience to be qualified as a Caregiver. It is during the speak test that they will determine if you have enough knowledge to be a Caregiver and that you can work without supervision. Even if you did get the 6 months training if you fail the speak test then there is a bigger chance your application will be refused. And volunteer work is not accredited towards your application.Every applicant is different, do not be worried of something you read and heard because no one here at this forum can really determine if you are qualified to be a Caregiver and approved your application. Better submit your application and review anything that is related to your intended work, First Aide. Remember if you can pass your board exam as an RN then you should pass the speak test too.
Hi mylady. I find your answers to the queries very helpful. Same po situation ko dyan. I graduated last March 2013 and passed the board exam that I took on Dec 2013. I tried volunteering for a month in a hospital. Hmm tanong lang po if I should include it sa employment history. I already have my LMIA and contract. I will apply na po for the work permit. Nalilito lang ako kasi during application if I will put NA dun sa employment history eh di pwede ma-validate at ayaw mag-generate ng barcode? I dont have any employment history other than sa 1 month of volunteer hospital work. Thank you maam! :)

Vern

Star Member
Jul 15, 2014
Scissorhands

Ratings: +0

Re: FILIPINO LIVE-IN CAREGIVER APPLICANTS JULY 2014.
« Reply #109 on: January 08, 2015, 11:26:23 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote
Hi!
I saw your queries regarding Live in caregiver applicant in Singapore now. I am in the same situation now.
S

Hi scissorhand,

I aread got my visa and hopefully will land to canada by the end of feb.

mae-ri

Jan 17, 2015
Hi everyone! I am so happy to be able to find this thread. I recently found an employer and I have so many questions regarding sa pag process ng mga documents, etc.

My employer just filed my LMIA this January 14, 2015. Question, how will it take to process my LMIA? Any estimated time frame? My employer is from Etobicoke, Ontario. Ano-ano din yung iba kung pa malaman during the whole process? Any people here na nasa Canada na? How long did the whole process take you to reach Canada? Thanks sa makaka answer :) :) :)

dets

Nov 22, 2014
Hello to everyone. Im new here at nais ko po sanang magtanong. :)
Isa po akong RN, currently working as a caregiver to elderlies in Macau since Sept 2014.
I have worked in a hosp for 2 yrs but I only have my COE with me.
Do I really need to present to VAC in HK a Letter of Reference from my previous
employer (including the present) as it is listed in their checklist?
Is NBI clearance still required aside from Police Cert bec I am a resident of Phils
as it is listed there?

Thank you very much for taking some time to respond! You responses are highly appreciated. :)

Scissorhands

Jan 1, 2015
Vern said:
Scissorhands

Ratings: +0

Re: FILIPINO LIVE-IN CAREGIVER APPLICANTS JULY 2014.
« Reply #109 on: January 08, 2015, 11:26:23 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote
Hi!
S

Hi scissorhand,

I aread got my visa and hopefully will land to canada by the end of feb.

[/quote

Hi Vern!
May questions ak0. I am about to file my visa app. This week sa Canadian embassy this week. The thing is meron ako nabasa sa sa website ma you have to pass the documents through CVAC first with fees excluded pa un visa fee. I don't really understand how it goes. Can ouhelp me how to get through it? I will highly appreciate it. Thanks! Good to hear about you flying to Canada soon.

Scissorhands

Jan 1, 2015
I am a newbie here. My questions po ako on how to submit my documents sa Canadian embassy. I got everything Lmo, contract checklist and bank draft. The thing is I don't know where and how to send it. Meron po kasi na mention sa website na I have to send my applications to CVAC here in singapore and the center will manage it. Enclose is 40$+ fee para sa CVAC.
I just want to know if previous successful applicants did the same thing?

jsil

Feb 3, 2015
Hi po, any applicant from singapore? Kasi po sinubmit ko ung application last october 2014 wla pa din balita... Knakabahan na ako.,,

jsil

Feb 3, 2015
Vern said:
Hello, Just want to ask question about how many months usually the CIC will reply to ask for some needed documents after you submit your application.
hi vern last october 2014 dn ako ng submit ng application ko as LiC pero until
now wla pa dn akong nattangap na reply... Everyday k chinecheck ung post at email ko wla tlaga... Uodate mo nmn ako plsss thank you