+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FILIPINO LIVE-IN CAREGIVER APPLICANT IN SOUTH KOREA

eixel8723

Oct 1, 2013
Hi all, I have been spending too much time looking for answers to my queries and found this site. I currently work as a teacher here in South Korea I had experience working as a nanny for one year that I applied for the LCP program. I found a very nice family and received the LMO after six months. My problem is that the visa office here in SK has recently closed and transferred to Manila,would that mean we have to follow the standard processing times in the Philippines? If so,that would mean a verly long waiting time for my employer,they have been honest to tell me that they couldn't possibly wait for over 12 months.I had actually submitted my application at the VAC in Seoul 2 weeks ago and now it is being processed in Manila I was thinking of withdrawing my application from Manila and relocate to Hong Kong by getting a job as DH/nanny so that I can submit my application at the Visa office in HK before the LMO expires. Would this be an acceptable move? I hope someone can give answers to my question. I know it's too long but I badly need your advice as I have really limited time to decide when to make a move. ::)