+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Filipino CPAs to Canada, What are your plans?

jayrmorales

Aug 27, 2017
Hi po ask ko lang,im a cpa and passed the board exam last oct.2016 and currentky working as an internal auditor..maaccredit ba pagiging cpa ko sa canada?what are steps and process po para makapag apply for visa?and eligible na po ba ako mag apply?lastly po pahingi naman po ng process sa pag aayos ng visa at san makakahanao ng work sa canada?planning to work there po kasi.

Salamat po :)

jayrmorales

Aug 27, 2017
Hello again po,i just wanna ask din kung should i take the CA exam first before applying for a visa or i can apply for a visa even if di pa ako nag eexam.also i wanna know where and how to begin with.i dont have any idea at all.basta all i know is that I want to work in Canada..please help..sana mabuhay tong forum.thank you and besg regards

ritz.90

Jul 11, 2012
Hello again po,i just wanna ask din kung should i take the CA exam first before applying for a visa or i can apply for a visa even if di pa ako nag eexam.also i wanna know where and how to begin with.i dont have any idea at all.basta all i know is that I want to work in Canada..please help..sana mabuhay tong forum.thank you and besg regards
Hello,

It would be a big help if you do some research yourself first in the CIC website. Everything you need to know is written on their website.

You can also join this forum http://m.pinoyexchange.com/forums/showthread.php?t=513260&page=310 for the PR application. You can go through the past convos to familiarize yourself. You can also raise questions regarding PR there if something isn't clear :)

As for the CPA license, I believe ours is not recognized in Canada. I'm still doing research on how to complete the CPA designation.

jayrmorales

Aug 27, 2017
Hello,

It would be a big help if you do some research yourself first in the CIC website. Everything you need to know is written on their website.

You can also join this forum http://m.pinoyexchange.com/forums/showthread.php?t=513260&page=310 for the PR application. You can go through the past convos to familiarize yourself. You can also raise questions regarding PR there if something isn't clear :)

As for the CPA license, I believe ours is not recognized in Canada. I'm still doing research on how to complete the CPA designation.

Thank you po for the response :)
By the way,what is CIC po.hehe.sorry not that familiar with the abbreviation..
Hope to hear some feedback about CPA designation in Canada..thank you po God bless.

Macyahku

Sep 4, 2017
Hi Ladysupreme, I just did. I requested from my school a copy of my Transcript to be sent directly to CPA Western School of Business for initial assessment, and also I requested anoher Transcript and Diploma (authenticated copy only not the original) for IQAS wherein the results are to be sent directly to CPA Western School of Business. The process is so tedious and costly because you have to pay CPAWSB and IQAS. Pero ganun talaga!

I don't have the results yet because it usually takes weeks daw to process.

By the way you can email them directly, nagrereply naman sila agad. :D God Bless.
Hi @Andy83 red ribbon na tor at diploma po ba yung sinubmit nyo sa IQAS? I'm thinking po kasi if what's best to submit and if they return the authenticated copy. Isang copy lang po lasi yung dala ko.Thanks po :)

rovieeelyn

Sep 14, 2017
Hi everyone! tanong ku lang din po if panu mgcount years of experience I have 1 year 6 months experience sa accounting firm and then ngayon 8 months aku sa current work ku parehong accountant yung designation ku. 2 years in total na po ba pgganyan? pwede na kayang mag-apply for PR? My family na din po aku sa Canada pero uncle and cousins lang po. Sana po matulungan nyu din po aku. maraming salamat. :)

bjar

Aug 6, 2017
Cebu, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23-09-2017
IELTS Request
25-05-2017
Med's Done....
22-08-2017
Passport Req..
20-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-10-2017
Hi everyone! tanong ku lang din po if panu mgcount years of experience I have 1 year 6 months experience sa accounting firm and then ngayon 8 months aku sa current work ku parehong accountant yung designation ku. 2 years in total na po ba pgganyan? pwede na kayang mag-apply for PR? My family na din po aku sa Canada pero uncle and cousins lang po. Sana po matulungan nyu din po aku. maraming salamat. :)

Pareha rin ba ang responsibilities mo sa dalawang companies?

bjar

Aug 6, 2017
Cebu, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23-09-2017
IELTS Request
25-05-2017
Med's Done....
22-08-2017
Passport Req..
20-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-10-2017
In most part yes po. :)
I believe mag.aadd yan kabayan. Is that continuous? Or was there a break in between? My advise for you is to identify first your NOC. Dun mo kasi malalaman kung pareho ang NOC mo sa dalawang companies. My second advise for you is to work for some more months to make your work experience 3 years. May additional points kase sa CRS mo if 3 years up ang experience tapos CLB9 up ang IELTS.

bjar

Aug 6, 2017
Cebu, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23-09-2017
IELTS Request
25-05-2017
Med's Done....
22-08-2017
Passport Req..
20-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-10-2017
By the way, I am not a CPA, hehe, but willing to help especially to those who are relatively new to express entry.

Reactions: rovieeelyn

rovieeelyn

Sep 14, 2017
I believe mag.aadd yan kabayan. Is that continuous? Or was there a break in between? My advise for you is to identify first your NOC. Dun mo kasi malalaman kung pareho ang NOC mo sa dalawang companies. My second advise for you is to work for some more months to make your work experience 3 years. May additional points kase sa CRS mo if 3 years up ang experience tapos CLB9 up ang IELTS.
Hindi po ng-end po yung first job ku march 2016 and then ngwork ulit ako January 2017 na since kumuha po aku ng board exam. kahit mgkaibang company po mg-add up pa rin yung experience?

Reactions: bjar

bjar

Aug 6, 2017
Cebu, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23-09-2017
IELTS Request
25-05-2017
Med's Done....
22-08-2017
Passport Req..
20-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-10-2017
Hindi po ng-end po yung first job ku march 2016 and then ngwork ulit ako January 2017 na since kumuha po aku ng board exam. kahit mgkaibang company po mg-add up pa rin yung experience?
I see. I am not really sure about that Kabayan. But to answer your question if you are qualified to apply as PR, the answer is YES, provided that you get 67 points sa FSW grid. Matanong ko lang anong taon ka na ngayon?

bjar

Aug 6, 2017
Cebu, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23-09-2017
IELTS Request
25-05-2017
Med's Done....
22-08-2017
Passport Req..
20-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-10-2017
Also, I am not sure if you will get points (to qualify sa fsw) from your relatives in Canada. Pero for CRS, no, wala kang additional points. Yung may siblings lang sa Canada ang mabibigyan nang additional CRS points.