+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Filed in September 2009?

S.A.

Nov 4, 2009
Dear in my opinion you should wait for the AOR and when you ill send full Documents to CHC you can mention it that time in your forms .....wait for others reply

Atif.Ayub said:
Hi guys,

My wife is the principal applicant. She sent the initial application to CIC on September 18th from US through registered mail. I assume it should have reached the CIC by October 1st. At that time I was in Pakistan. Since then I have moved back to US. We are paying by credit card and the card has not been charged as yet.

Should I be notifying the CIC of change in my current address. If so, how do I do it?

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks,

Atif

amay

Star Member
May 20, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Jan-2010
Doc's Request.
02-Mar-2010
AOR Received.
29-Mar-2010
Med's Request
04-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
26-Apr-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-Aug-2011
S.A., Ereinion and Rishab, Congratulations on getting AOR!!

Garian4u, yesterday FBI has responded to my email. They asked me to scan Credit Card authorization form and email to them. The customer service advisor responded via email that he has sent those details to processing department. Since then I have been checking my BoA (Bank of America) credit card every few hours to check if they charged it. So far no luck. I have been calling them every alternate day. They say that my first application was received but the second set of finger prints that I sent is not traceable. Anyway, I am just requesting them to speed up based on the first set received by them on 9th Oct. The payment method was wrong then. So now I hope with correct payment method (of credit card) they will process it faster.

Thanks
amay

garian4u

Nov 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Amay, that's great to hear. Can you send me the e-mail ID for FBI that you wrote to. So far, I have neither called them nor e-mailed them. My application was received by them on 2nd Nov.

sunandan kumar

Star Member
Jul 27, 2009
Hi all guys,

First, Today, I received e-mail from CIO, Nova Scotia. Do they post hard copy of letter to the approved candidates ?

Second, I have to appear IELTS Test on 9.01.2010. I am lacking 12 points to reach 67 pass marks. All are requested to kindly help me with the IELTS tips that would really a great cause for me.

Many Many thanks in anticipation.

Regards

R

rishabshanker

sunandan kumar said:
Hi all guys,

First, Today, I received e-mail from CIO, Nova Scotia. Do they post hard copy of letter to the approved candidates ?

Second, I have to appear IELTS Test on 9.01.2010. I am lacking 12 points to reach 67 pass marks. All are requested to kindly help me with the IELTS tips that would really a great cause for me.

Many Many thanks in anticipation.

Regards
Hi Sunandan,
You should have got some free sample papers when you registered fro IELTS, if you have not got it then go to your nearest British Consul office and ask them for it. also buy a copy of "Wren and Martin's English Grammar Guide" this is the best book on english grammar and it will be really useful for your test.

All the Best & God Bless

Cheers,
Rishab

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats Sunandan Kumar.

Use original IELTS guide to practice for the exam. You can get it from the British Council Office where you did your registration. Take time to perfect your listening skills by listening to a lot of news information on BBC news. For reading, try reading sections where you have adverts in English newspapers. For writing, you need to practice writing letters to various persons and institutions in respect of varied reasons. Finally, for speaking encourage yourself to speak English for a whole week with someone that speaks it fluently. The questions asked are usually easy . For example where do you live, how many bedrooms are in your flat etc.

Good luck.

sunandan kumar

Star Member
Jul 27, 2009
Dear Rishabh,

Thanks you very much and I reciprocate the same on receipt of our AOR from CIO on 03.12.2009.

Regarding registration of IELTS, I have not been registered as yet and planing to register IDP IELTS Australia very shortly. Further more, if any other tips left over to convey me from your side, please advise the same.

Regards,

R

rishabshanker

sunandan kumar said:
Dear Rishabh,

Thanks you very much and I reciprocate the same on receipt of our AOR from CIO on 03.12.2009.

Regarding registration of IELTS, I have not been registered as yet and planing to register IDP IELTS Australia very shortly. Further more, if any other tips left over to convey me from your side, please advise the same.

Regards,
Hi Sunandan,
I just went to the british consul and registered for IELTS. I am also taking it on 9th Jan 2010. They gave me a free 100 page book with sample questions and tips and 2 audio CDs to help me practice for the listening part. Please check for the same with IDP when you register.

All the Best & God Bless
Cheers,
Rishab

amay

Star Member
May 20, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Jan-2010
Doc's Request.
02-Mar-2010
AOR Received.
29-Mar-2010
Med's Request
04-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
26-Apr-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-Aug-2011
Garian4u,

FBI's e-mail address is liaison@leo.gov. They respond better over email than phone call. I find their e-mail responses to be more detailed and effective whereas phone calls are just for my own peace of mind but not of any real use so far. Thanks.

Regards,
amay

canpr

Nov 12, 2009
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-01-2010
LANDED..........
12-2012
Hi Sunandan, I have not been following your case very closely. Can you help me understand what was your case with CIO and what they responded with? Even though you did not submit your IELTS score, did you select 16 points towards English proficiency? And did they get back to you saying they could provide you with those points only if you submit IELTS? And did they ask you to send the documents with IELTS score to visa office or back to CIO. Please help me understand your situation.

Thank you.

Atif.Ayub

Star Member
Dec 4, 2009
Mississauga, ON, Canada
Visa Office......
Buffalo
App. Filed.......
18-09-2009
Doc's Request.
11-12-2009
AOR Received.
29-04-2010
Med's Request
04-11-2010
Med's Done....
17-12-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
16-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
24-05-2011 (in person-Buffalo)
LANDED..........
24-05-2011
Thanks. That's what I intend to do.

S.A. said:
Dear in my opinion you should wait for the AOR and when you ill send full Documents to CHC you can mention it that time in your forms .....wait for others reply

Atif.Ayub said:
Hi guys,

My wife is the principal applicant. She sent the initial application to CIC on September 18th from US through registered mail. I assume it should have reached the CIC by October 1st. At that time I was in Pakistan. Since then I have moved back to US. We are paying by credit card and the card has not been charged as yet.

Should I be notifying the CIC of change in my current address. If so, how do I do it?

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks,

Atif