+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Filed in September 2009?

benstar10

Sep 28, 2009
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
chouhans said:
Guys!

I have senior confirming that the ONLINE payment will go. It seems I have become an interesting case on the forum who has paid online and waiting for AOR! If this mode of payment goes through it would be a good example & would help many others.

And if it doesn't then that answers various posts and confirms that ONLINE payment is NOT an option for FSW applicants!

I will keep the forum posted...

Thanks.
Deal! And I wish you the best of luck Chouhans!

nz2ca

Star Member
Sep 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For those application received by CIO on or after Sep 8, 2009, did you include the Fee Payment Form IMM5620 as required? In my case, I've missed to include this form and now I'm afraid that they will return my application and start over again. Any inputs?

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I wasn't aware of it, so I didn't put it also. I hope they will just consider the fee issue if it tallies with the number of dependents and principal applicant and let it go.

I pray.

yesIcan

Star Member
Sep 15, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
0213 and 4131
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@nz2ca Rule applies to those who "sent" application on or after September 8. If you make your application before September 8 and it received on or after this date then you r safe. cuz this form was not available on site until September 8.

nz2ca

Star Member
Sep 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yesIcan said:
@ nz2ca Rule applies to those who "sent" application on or after September 8. If you make your application before September 8 and it received on or after this date then you r safe. cuz this form was not available on site until September 8.
That's the bad news though, because I send mine lasts Sept 19 :(

yesIcan

Star Member
Sep 15, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
0213 and 4131
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nz2ca said:
yesIcan said:
@ nz2ca Rule applies to those who "sent" application on or after September 8. If you make your application before September 8 and it received on or after this date then you r safe. cuz this form was not available on site until September 8.
That's the bad news though, because I send mine lasts Sept 19 :(
Then I am not sure. keep your fingers crossed.

yesIcan

Star Member
Sep 15, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
0213 and 4131
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BTW do anyone know if NS started processing September 2009 cases ??

chouhans

Sep 3, 2009
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-2009
Doc's Request.
16-11-2009
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
23-06-2010
IELTS Request
05-05-2010
File Transfer...
27-01-2010
Med's Request
Awaited...
Med's Done....
Awaited...
Interview........
Awaited...
Passport Req..
Awaited...
VISA ISSUED...
Awaited...
LANDED..........
Awaited...
yesIcan said:
I don't agree with the above because I have PAID ONLINE on 5th Sept. and have official receipt of the payment, which I have enclosed along with the application.

yesIcan

Star Member
Sep 15, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
0213 and 4131
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chouhans said:
yesIcan said:
I don't agree with the above because I have PAID ONLINE on 5th Sept. and have official receipt of the payment, which I have enclosed along with the application.
You do not agree with what ??

nz2ca

Star Member
Sep 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yesIcan said:
chouhans said:
yesIcan said:
You do not agree with what ??
That's what i thought so :)

nvr

Star Member
Sep 2, 2009
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all ..please read the following notice to solve your questions at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2009/ob153.asp

As of September 8, 2009, Citizenship and Immigration Canada will offer FSW applicants the option of paying by credit card. Those applying for permanent residence in the FSW class on or after September 8, 2009, will be required to submit a fee payment form [IMM 5620] for all forms of payment along with their application to the CIO. If the applicants choose to pay by credit card, they will be required to enter the credit card information at the bottom of the form.
With the introduction of this new payment option, some visa offices will no longer accept FSW processing fees at the mission.

The FSW application guide and visa office-specific forms are being updated to this effect. Form IMM 5620 will be included in the FSW application guide and will be an added item on the document checklist, IMM 5612.

Note: The option to pay by credit card is only open to FSW applicants. If an IMM 5620 fee payment form is received by a Case Processing Centre or a visa office for any other type of application, return the application and payment form to the applicant with instructions to consult the appropriate application guide or visa office website.

nvr

Star Member
Sep 2, 2009
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nz2ca though i hope your application passes through but the new regulations state that you had to include the form. Y dont you send the imm 5620 form and the new checklist immediately as an ammendement. Currently AOR is being sent for application rcvd on Aug 14. Your application i not going to be opened for another 15-20 days safely. FYI:

As of September 8, 2009, Citizenship and Immigration Canada will offer FSW applicants the option of paying by credit card. Those applying for permanent residence in the FSW class on or after September 8, 2009, will be required to submit a fee payment form [IMM 5620] for all forms of payment along with their application to the CIO. If the applicants choose to pay by credit card, they will be required to enter the credit card information at the bottom of the form.

With the introduction of this new payment option, some visa offices will no longer accept FSW processing fees at the mission.

The FSW application guide and visa office-specific forms are being updated to this effect. Form IMM 5620 will be included in the FSW application guide and will be an added item on the document checklist, IMM 5612.

Note: The option to pay by credit card is only open to FSW applicants. If an IMM 5620 fee payment form is received by a Case Processing Centre or a visa office for any other type of application, return the application and payment form to the applicant with instructions to consult the appropriate application guide or visa office website.
nz2ca said:
For those application received by CIO on or after Sep 8, 2009, did you include the Fee Payment Form IMM5620 as required? In my case, I've missed to include this form and now I'm afraid that they will return my application and start over again. Any inputs?

nz2ca

Star Member
Sep 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@nvr- i have the same thing in mind. im sending the fee payment form and updated checklist tomorrow as i don't wanna wait for my documents to be sent back and wait for another couple of months :) cheers.

chouhans

Sep 3, 2009
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-2009
Doc's Request.
16-11-2009
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
23-06-2010
IELTS Request
05-05-2010
File Transfer...
27-01-2010
Med's Request
Awaited...
Med's Done....
Awaited...
Interview........
Awaited...
Passport Req..
Awaited...
VISA ISSUED...
Awaited...
LANDED..........
Awaited...
chouhans said:
yesIcan said:
  @  nz2ca   Rule applies to those who "sent" application on or after September 8. If you make your application before September 8 and it received on or after this date then you r safe. cuz this form was not available on site until September 8.

I do not agree with what is marked in red above that CIC was not accepting payment ONLINE !!!!