Filed in September 2009?

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kabooterji said:
Quick question folks.....

I have received my AOR on 16 Nov 2009. I am about to submit all my documents. Now where do i need to send them? I am from Lahore Pakistan.
Do i need to send these originals to Sydney Canada or Local Canadian Embassy in Pakistan?

Islambad

Second Question: My wife is USA Citizen on my application as NON ACCOMPANING SPOUCE. now do i need her Police clearance certificate from USA as well? OR just Mine will do from Pakistan? as she is no accompanying me.

For both of you.

Thanx you.

garian4u

Nov 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kabooterji,

Have you ever stayed in the US for more than 6 months? If not, then you do not need to produce a police clearance certificate for yourself from the US, but you would require the same for your wife, although she is not going to accompany you to Canada.

nz2ca

Star Member
Sep 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
garian4u said:
I just sent in my full docs yesterday. Hopefully they will be received in by tomorrow and hopefully everything would be in order. That would signal the start of the second phase for me if the application package doesn't get returned.
Hello. Just a question. Did you send your photocopied application form (the one that you send to Nova Scotia) and just made some changes if any? how did you do it? or did you make another application form?

Cheers :)

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Photocopy of document to submitted to NS. Changes can then be narrowed to selected pages. Covering letter to highlight these changes will be required.

nz2ca

Star Member
Sep 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
barsindoo said:
Photocopy of document to submitted to NS. Changes can then be narrowed to selected pages. Covering letter to highlight these changes will be required.

Big thanks barsindoo :)

garian4u

Nov 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
From now onwards, only the non-Buffalo guys can give any fruitful updates, because Buffalo is a dead embassy. It is taking 6-8 weeks to issue an AOR and then another 10-12 months to issue Medicals request. I am waiting on my AOR and that may not come before April 2010, that's the update from me. nz2ca, how's your case going on?

lapore12

Star Member
Jul 29, 2009
Its hard to understand whats wrong with Buffalo.When CHC in New Delhi or Islamabad can do faster why can't buffalo replicate their model.Its more surprising that CIC doesn't look into the things that's happening at Buffalo.If they are short of staff then CHC should be allocated more staff or if they are lazy then there is no solution.

If they continue acting like this ,more and more people will transfer their cases to other destinations as and when possible.

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Buffalo candidates sorry to hear about your situation. Our prayers are with you for speedy processing.

It is well

cut

Jan 19, 2009
botswana
Category........
Visa Office......
PRETORIA, SOUTH AFRICA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2009
Doc's Request.
26-10-2009
AOR Received.
26-10-2009
File Transfer...
19-02-2010
Med's Request
14-02-2012
Med's Done....
16-04-2012
beside buffalo there is another dead slow embassy, pretoria, i only found two successful candidate for 2009

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
??? Petoria why??? I would have thought things are groovy down there. Sorry mate, hope things will pick up soon.

nz2ca

Star Member
Sep 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
garian4u said:
From now onwards, only the non-Buffalo guys can give any fruitful updates, because Buffalo is a dead embassy. It is taking 6-8 weeks to issue an AOR and then another 10-12 months to issue Medicals request. I am waiting on my AOR and that may not come before April 2010, that's the update from me. nz2ca, how's your case going on?

mine reached manila 25th feb. now, my husband just realize that we weren't able to send a copy of our AOR. Although we send a cover letter indicating our reference number with some of the notes on some changes from our application form, do i still need to send a copy of our AOR?

harman1

Feb 9, 2010
Hi,
I filed in september 2009 in Berlin (Germany). Aor received in November 2009. Send full documents also in November. Current status " Received by visa office". I donot know how long I have to wait for medicals..... Please suggest.

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think it should be between 2-3months from when application was received at visa office however there might be variations due to case specific issues or visa office situation.

I think you hear from them soon though.