+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Filed in September 2009?

nz2ca

Star Member
Sep 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
garian4u said:
Why is there so much silence? Silence is creepy... Barsindoo since last week AOR was recived till 16th Sep, it should be your turn today. Please update anyone who gets their AOR...plz.
silence means no news yet :( i'm also waiting for AOR...probably by end of the month we'll get ours, hopefully, otherwise i will be very worried. i've checked with my bank yesterday and my cheque has'nt been encashed yet either.

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
"Weeping may endure for a night but JOY cometh in the morning"

I am overjoyed 'cause I received my AOR yesterday 16 Nov. 2009. I had been troubled because I had a few areas in my application that were left blank. I sent another copy of my application to NS again on the 29th of Oct 2009. It arrived NS 3 Nov. 2009.

Prayers to the Living God and several threads kept my hopes alive. Friends fret not. The DD was cashed on the 3 Nov. 2009.

By the way, my application arrived NS on the 17 Sept. 2009.

I pray that all those that are yet to receive theirs shall be answered speedily in Jesus Name. Amen.

prospective

Aug 27, 2009
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2009
Doc's Request.
23-11-2009
AOR Received.
26-04-2010
Med's Request
Oct 24, 2012
Med's Done....
Nov 15, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 15, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
July 25, 2013
LANDED..........
September 2013
Congratulations!!!

yesIcan

Star Member
Sep 15, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
0213 and 4131
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
noneng said:
yesican,

unfortunately my application was sent back yesterday. i forgot to fill out the section where in i need to put manila philippines for visa office to process application.

can i submit a handwritten application just to make sure that i don't miss anything on the forms?
sorry to hear that man. hard luck. better submit fresh app ASAP

yesIcan

Star Member
Sep 15, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
0213 and 4131
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@barsindoo many congrats. u got through to the next stage.

@Albularyo i am also confused wht the hell is going on in CIO. late september applicants are recieving AOR. on the other hand neither my application came back nor did they charge application fee. Only hopeful explanation is that their credit card charging system is not working yet. I also paid by credit card.

jstar, sinha any new from u guyz

jstar

Star Member
Oct 19, 2008
yesIcan said:
@ barsindoo many congrats. u got through to the next stage.

@ Albularyo i am also confused wht the hell is going on in CIO. late september applicants are recieving AOR. on the other hand neither my application came back nor did they charge application fee. Only hopeful explanation is that their credit card charging system is not working yet. I also paid by credit card.

Hi yesIcan,
Same here, i really got stressed out and called them (CIC callcenter) yesterday. They said "its in process and nothing to be woried, wait until 27th". If not they said to give them a call. You may be right, cashing from the credit card is slowing our application i guess... Somewhere in the forum, it took 3 month for a person. I think we might se some positive signs during this week. We wil pray for the best...

LibbyLubby

Star Member
Sep 20, 2009
Leicestershire
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
0631/0632
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/09/09
Doc's Request.
06/04/10
AOR Received.
28/04/10
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
27/01/10
yesIcan said:
@ barsindoo many congrats. u got through to the next stage.

@ Albularyo i am also confused wht the hell is going on in CIO. late september applicants are recieving AOR. on the other hand neither my application came back nor did they charge application fee. Only hopeful explanation is that their credit card charging system is not working yet. I also paid by credit card.

I was beginning to think the worst too so no credit card applicants have heard anything yet what is going on!!!!
Thanks for sharing though.

yhya_kuraz

Star Member
Sep 29, 2009
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-09-2009
Doc's Request.
17-11-2009
File Transfer...
16-12-2009
Med's Request
23-03-2012
Med's Done....
14-04-2012
barsindoo said:
"Weeping may endure for a night but JOY cometh in the morning"

I am overjoyed 'cause I received my AOR yesterday 16 Nov. 2009. I had been troubled because I had a few areas in my application that were left blank. I sent another copy of my application to NS again on the 29th of Oct 2009. It arrived NS 3 Nov. 2009.

Prayers to the Living God and several threads kept my hopes alive. Friends fret not. The DD was cashed on the 3 Nov. 2009.

By the way, my application arrived NS on the 17 Sept. 2009.

I pray that all those that are yet to receive theirs shall be answered speedily in Jesus Name. Amen.

congratuulation barsindoo, you now just step the first real step in the immigration procedure, and i hope the remaining t be easy
thanks alot for sharing your status.
hope my application to be the next

NOC: 4131
Initial app to NS: September 8, 2009
App. reached NS: September 15, 2009
Credit Card Charged: ???
AOR: ???

Raman_Ram

Star Member
May 25, 2009
i have a friend who applied on sep 20, reached 22 and got his AOR from NS on Nov 17. So wait it out guys, its sort of vacillates between just days to two months to two weeks into the third month.

ELAR

Oct 19, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-11-2009
Doc's Request.
18-01-2010
AOR Received.
April 28, 2010
File Transfer...
In process at Buffalo: Aug 17, 2010
Med's Request
Oct 27, 2010
Med's Done....
Nov 4, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
May 24, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
May 26, 2011
LANDED..........
May 26, 2011
I'm still waiting for ARO too (reached Sept 28,2009), I've thinking that I might get it back as I stated "Canada" instead of "Buffalo" in my visa office and left a couple of blank spaces. So, I've sent another application and reached on Nov. 13, 2009. I'll let you know any news as soon as getting any replies.

garian4u

Nov 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Many congrats Barsindoo and thanks for keeping us updated. What is your local Canadain visa office? If US, are you thinking of applying for the State police clearances or would you wait for instructions? Seems like the requirement for state PCCs have become a "maybe" now and the CIC website says if required the visa office may ask for it. This confuses me, why create the extra layer of delay and what basis will they use to demand for it?

Sinha, you should definitely be getting something today. Do let us know and all the best.

Prospective, I think you should be getting something by this week too.

Nz2ca, you and I are on the same boat in terms of timelines.

ELAR, I think you have a ray of hope from what Barsindoo wrote. Hopefully, they would have yet to open your package and will club all addendums / modifications.

Pasi

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2009
Toronto
Congrats barsindoo .. nothing is happening with my credit card as well.. actually speaking I am not much worried about it now. I am ready to wait for some more time.. may be until the end of this month..