25/06/2012
VISA ISSUED...
22/01/13
LANDED..........
May'13
I second to the Tarak's view.

tarakrs said:
Guys,

Actually it is not that interviews are very difficult to clear but, if you are called for an interview it means they have a serious doubt on one of your document and you should be well prepared. In my previous application I had got a rejection after medicals and PPR.

To remind everyone, a final review is taken before granting the visa and you can be rejected or called for an interview at this stage.

When you get medicals, it is clearly mentioned that "This does not guarantee an issuance of a visa".

One more thing, they want people to migrate with listed occupations as there is demand of only those occupations in Canadian market. I might have experience of as an astronaut but, if I apply under one of the listed NOCs then officer will look forward to chances of me getting job in Canada in that particular NOC only.

I still agree that they have become little strict now a days but, one thing we need to understand is, they think 10 times before giving a rejection as they are well aware that we can go for federal court and if federal court gives a decision in our favor then, the respective officer can be in trouble.

tarakrs

Champion Member
May 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It is not that, his NOC is not in demand now but, the reason given is his job duties mismatch with HRSDC and with the duties he had during his experience can not make him to find the job under vocational trainer in Canada.

To conclude, We need to see the job duties he had mentioned against HRSDC

parygre said:
Barun's rejection is really upsetting. It took me sometime to breath normal after reading his interview exp.

My concern is that he has a NOC which is not on the "in demand" list now. Otherwise I dont find any valid reason for his rejection. Neither his work exp. is wrong nor he did say anything wrong. As per me CHC's notions are wrong.

Naavy100

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi,India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-09
Doc's Request.
6-02-10
IELTS Request
6-02-10 - 7 Bands
File Transfer...
10-02-2010
Med's Request
19/11/2010
Med's Done....
7/12/2010
Passport Req..
19/11/2010
VISA ISSUED...
15/2/2011
LANDED..........
22 April 2011
tarakrs said:
It is not that, his NOC is not in demand now but, the reason given is his job duties mismatch with HRSDC and with the duties he had during his experience can not make him to find the job under vocational trainer in Canada.

To conclude, We need to see the job duties he had mentioned against HRSDC
an applicant MUST mention the Essential or Substantial duties for the experience they are claiming......

Essentail means those duties which are must and without which such job is not possible. Substantial means relavent duties, most among the essential, considerable number of duties.

CAPR

Sep 30, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Barun,

All I can say at this point of time is "we are really sorry for you" . It's something nobody expected here.

Don't lose hope, keep working on until you succeed. May be AEO is a good option to move to Canada. Think about it...

weedlover9

Jul 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6242-cooks/6141-chef
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 feb 2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
20 july
Med's Done....
17 august
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
20 july
VISA ISSUED...
Finally "decesion made" on 26th March 2013 :) :)
sachin4canada said:
well all said and done about barun and another dear member of the fourm. this rejection thing is very disheartning . well lets not take out mistakes what he or she did just lend a helping hand....

boss his rejection is truley disheartning...specially at this stage.....and i really wanted to thank him for sharing his interview exep. in detailled...every1 knows that there are some DO's and Dont's one need to follow during such important interviews....he could have really avoided this if his immigration consultancy(agent) would have offered him pre-interview session in which knowlagable/exeperienced immigration attorny advices you what to say and what must not say during the interview....some agencies offer such services

I didnt mean to point out his mistake :(...but through such discussion atlst one could get an idea how to tackle such question if such situation arises for him/her in future. Specially to applicant under FSW....stick to your noc....we have experienced under those 29 golden profession...and thts the only reason they are giving us opportunity...taking their time for an interview...and then suddenly if you jump on to some other job then surely you calling for trouble.

And also I feel that one should avoid using fake agents...who just behind your money...just get more info through cic website(everything is there) also such forums and posts of members like qorax, yukon etc..are really informative...just read more

You can`t blame VO these ppl are well-trained and alwayz look for that "one sentence" you say...and thts it you on the grill.....but atlst these canadian VO giving applicants an opportunity to speak....in american consulate most of the time they come to conclusion whitin 3-5 mins...how sick is tht ???

anyways...reality is harsh...to be frankly appeal against decision...possible but then you are expecting smthin extra-ordinary to happen...but still its possible...take chance...Good Luck!!

ramansra685

Star Member
Sep 30, 2010
Ludhiana
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-dec-2009
File Transfer...
17-feb-2010
Med's Request
13 jan-2011
Med's Done....
26 jan-2011
Interview........
with the grace of god it waived off
Passport Req..
13-jan-2011
VISA ISSUED...
26TH MAY 2011
LANDED..........
landed on 16th july 2011
hey barun
its really bad to listen abt ur interview but one thing i could not understand whatz the concern of getting the job in canada with issue of visa
they have given u the medical and i think there is no point of sending the interview and if they want the interview they must had send before sending the medical

barundutta76 said:
MY INTERVIEW EXPERIENCE ON 17TH FEB

Hi every one, yesterday was one my sadest days in my life. My interview fixed on 17th Feb @ 9:30 AM. We (me, my wife and my 16 month old son) reached CHC ND at 8:30 AM. I submitted my interview letter and after a while we were called for security check and we were through with other formalities by 9:00 AM. We were waiting inside for our turn as there are 12 interview booths circling the waiting hall. People were being called by the respective VO by booth number. After a while my name was called to booth no 7. We went inside, there was a Canadian Lady sitting inside a glass window. She told me that she need to talk with me only, so my wife and son waited outside. I sat in front of her and she introduced herself first. Then she opened my file and start asking about my present job duties. I clarified one by one. She kept on asking me about my all job duties regarding my all job experiences. While I was answering she was typing also. One common question was " What made you a manager?" Initial Half an hour of the interview went well as she was understanding what was my job duties in India. The problem started when she asked about my job duties during my tenure with Max New York Life as Training Manager. I explained each and every job duties by examples and she was convinced and clear about the job duties. But she came to the conclusion that with this experience I can't land up with a vocational trainer's job in Canada. I said even if it is so, at least I can land up with a sales / marketing job. She said yes, she is convinced that I can land up with a sales job in Canada with out any difficulty (as my english is very good according to her), but the point is I can't get a trainer's job the category in which I've applied. I thought I will go for confrontation now but then I decided not to do so and tried to convince her. Finally the conclusion was that at this moment she can't approve my case and asked me to go for arranged employment and come back. The interview held for more than an hour and I kept on convincing her.

My question to CHC is if my job duties are not inline to get a trainer's job in Canada, then why they are raising the concern now? If this is the concern then my file no should not have been raised. after waiting for 15 months, going through all the process and finally even taking the medical test (we all know how medical test are happen i mean we need to undress completely in front of the doctor) , now they have a concern about my success in Canada. As I beleive that a VO's role is to check that weather I qualify to get the visa or not.

I don't know what to do now. As my consultant WWICS is also not helping me any way.

@ seniors is there any chance to appeal against it?

Benjamin Sapkota

Jul 1, 2010
kolkata, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
3rd April, 2011
hey barun................really sad to knw about ur interview......but bro dont give up.....some ppl has this fate of not getting things easily , they have to fight for everything but atlast they get.......... so bro consult gud lawyer and see what can be done...........

all my best wishes are with you !!!!!!

regards,
benjamin

jassi_cool1980

Champion Member
Jan 7, 2011
guleph on
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
8 bands
File Transfer...
march 2010
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
march 2011
LANDED..........
9'th of june 2011
i was so happy after doing medicals , put my car on sale as well , mood heeeee offf ho gaeya :'(

Candreamz

Star Member
Dec 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
With papers
File Transfer...
27-01-2010
Med's Request
06-10-2010
Med's Done....
14-10-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2011
LANDED..........
may - 2011
you haven't added me to this list man

I can understand it takes hell lot of time to maintain a tracker like this. I really appreciate the efforts you are putting to maintain this tracker.

Please add me in this tracker and my In Process date is 30 September passport submitted on 21st October and rest of the details are in my signature

Thanks
Candream

nikhilmetha

Nov 13, 2010
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-02-2010
Doc's Request.
23-03-2010
AOR Received.
14-06-2010
IELTS Request
23-03-2010
File Transfer...
30-03-2010
Med's Request
awaited
Hi Barun, its really sad to hear about VO's experience... :-[ I think you should go for appeal but do rethink your plan of continuing in India..Its a great place to live. Also thanks for sharing your experience. Cheer up! :)

@ batista thanks for sharing your verification call experience

@sja @ quidee...congrats for visa folks!! dats great!! ;D

batista32036 said:
Hi Guys I received a verification call today from chc new delhi, first they called my office number @ that time i wasn't available, as i was in the bank. And after a few minutes they immtly called my own personal number. They asked my dob and my wife's dob. And they asked with which company i am working(company name) and my salary at the moment and asked to name a few employees in my office.

And once i reached my office my boss said chc called and asked what are my roles and responsibilities in the company and what is my current salary and what is my designation and they asked him to pass on the call to me but i wasnt there.
And asked how many members are working and their names.

This is just to check whether all the info are the same form both sides.

Hope this helps guys

bugslife

Jun 23, 2010
India
Visa Office......
N.D
NOC Code......
XXXX
App. Filed.......
16-12-2009
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
03-03-2010
Med's Request
18-03-2011
Interview........
10-03-2011
LANDED..........
Successfully landed...
@barun

I'm not able to digest this... Even by looking at your exp in interview, i am :( :( :( :mad:
I dnt know wat to say... i am out of words. Its like hell....

-BugsLife

barundutta76

Star Member
Oct 19, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2009
Doc's Request.
08-02-2010
AOR Received.
08-02-2010
IELTS Request
17-02-2011
File Transfer...
17-02-2010
Med's Request
13-01-2011
Med's Done....
18-01-2011
Interview........
17-02-2011
Passport Req..
13-01-2011
thank you very much all for your support. i've decided to appeal against it once i receive the rejection letter. need your help.

barundutta76

Star Member
Oct 19, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2009
Doc's Request.
08-02-2010
AOR Received.
08-02-2010
IELTS Request
17-02-2011
File Transfer...
17-02-2010
Med's Request
13-01-2011
Med's Done....
18-01-2011
Interview........
17-02-2011
Passport Req..
13-01-2011
please provide me with the no.

destinationBC said:
yes there is a chance to appeal if you want I can give you the number of the company that may be of help

destinationBC

Champion Member
Jul 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
thats history
Doc's Request.