22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Dear all forum members,

It my kind request to take part in CIC`s feedback survey on FSW program. Please give your honest reply to CIC for better FSW program in near future .

here is link

http://cic.sondages-surveys.ca/s/fswp-ptqf/?l=en

Regards,
Mayank

tarakrs

Champion Member
May 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@cbi and others who suggested Barun to go for an appeal

It is not to be measured on just the decision of CIC. We need to check the requirement of HRSDC. Visit www.wokringincanada.gc.ca and look for 4131 NOC. Check the employment requirement, Required job duties. Barun has experience as a trainer in sales and marketing but, he does not have bachelor's degree, a college diploma or demonstrated expertise in the field of instruction moreover, he does not have certificate, diploma or degree in adult education.

The thing is, his consultant should have illustrate these factors before taking his case. For a few thousand rupees they let apply any applicant in any NOC saying that it is relevant to their present experience. We trust them because we have a dream of better life and they show very much confidence of success by taking advantage of our feelings. We don't even bother to go on immigration forum or HRSDC website or anything because we think we are paying them so, they'll do their job best and we keep a faith in them. They just dont do their job upto expectations and At the end of 12-15 months when we get a result which we never expected turns in to frustration and we blame CIC.

Guys, CIC is doing their job at best. I have been always saying that a medical or PPR is not guarantee of issuance of VISA. When we get AOR from CIO, they don't check the job duties they only check have we filled the form correctly? have we applied in the right NOC? have we paid the right fee?

See, I am not trying to demoralize Barun but, I don't want him to dream again and keep a high hope on this and wait for another 1-2 years. When I had got a rejection in my first application, my lawyer and many others had suggested me to go for an appeal but, I did the thing which I should have done long back. I compared my job duties against HRSDC and I found that I had only 50% match.

So, The thing BArun never did before applying the case, he should do it now. He needs to check this job duties and employment requirements of 4131 against HRSDC. If he still thinks his case stands a chance of getting approval in an appeal then he should go for it.

I am sorry guys if you take this as my hard feeling but, I know the pain of rejection and I know how it feels when your dream shatters. The fact is seeing one more dream with the same mistakes did in past is not fault of anyone but it is only yourself to blame for it's negative outcome.

CBI said:
I will not agree with you, as the procedure itself says that if you have 1 year experience (out of your last 10 years) in this NOC, you are eligible to apply.

Now how do you justify this?

jassi_cool1980

Champion Member
Jan 7, 2011
guleph on
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
8 bands
File Transfer...
march 2010
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
march 2011
LANDED..........
9'th of june 2011
tarakrs said:
@ cbi and others who suggested Barun to go for an appeal

It is not to be measured on just the decision of CIC. We need to check the requirement of HRSDC. Visit www.wokringincanada.gc.ca and look for 4131 NOC. Check the employment requirement, Required job duties. Barun has experience as a trainer in sales and marketing but, he does not have bachelor's degree, a college diploma or demonstrated expertise in the field of instruction moreover, he does not have certificate, diploma or degree in adult education.

The thing is, his consultant should have illustrate these factors before taking his case. For a few thousand rupees they let apply any applicant in any NOC saying that it is relevant to their present experience. We trust them because we have a dream of better life and they show very much confidence of success by taking advantage of our feelings. We don't even bother to go on immigration forum or HRSDC website or anything because we think we are paying them so, they'll do their job best and we keep a faith in them. They just dont do their job upto expectations and At the end of 12-15 months when we get a result which we never expected turns in to frustration and we blame CIC.

Guys, CIC is doing their job at best. I have been always saying that a medical or PPR is not guarantee of issuance of VISA. When we get AOR from CIO, they don't check the job duties they only check have we filled the form correctly? have we applied in the right NOC? have we paid the right fee?

See, I am not trying to demoralize Barun but, I don't want him to dream again and keep a high hope on this and wait for another 1-2 years. When I had got a rejection in my first application, my lawyer and many others had suggested me to go for an appeal but, I did the thing which I should have done long back. I compared my job duties against HRSDC and I found that I had only 50% match.

So, The thing BArun never did before applying the case, he should do it now. He needs to check this job duties and employment requirements of 4131 against HRSDC. If he still thinks his case stands a chance of getting approval in an appeal then he should go for it.

I am sorry guys if you take this as my hard feeling but, I know the pain of rejection and I know how it feels when your dream shatters. The fact is seeing one more dream with the same mistakes did in past is not fault of anyone but it is only yourself to blame for it's negative outcome.
so practically what are you saying is " CHC don't check our documents before sending medicals ? "

If that is so then what the term " In Process " means ?
And why few people get strait rejection after RBVO ?
aren't they suppose to review our file during "in process" stage?
isn't second sectary in consulate who decides on visa upon final sitting before granting visa not the VO ?

this will help people like me to understand the system better

ankit_20

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2009
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Barun- Sad to see your rejection, but would ask you to check your case thoroughly before going in for appeal, because resources that needs to be put in are huge and so is time. If you think you stand a good chance depending on your points, qualification, English etc then only go for it.

@tarak, very well said regarding the crooked consultants and in my opinion you have given a very valid advice

@jassi
CHC does checks the document before sending the medicals, CHC never says though that sending medicals means that application is approved.When your case moves to in Process it means that VO has started looking at your docs, he may be satisfied and he may be not. If not you get Rejection after RBVO, if not completely satisfied you may get meds and an additional interview call. Interview call can happen before or after meds though generally it happens before meds.

devu

Star Member
Jan 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb2010
Doc's Request.
sent on may12h
AOR Received.
JUNE 9TH 2010
File Transfer...
march 30
Med's Request
JAN 26
my GOD.....PLEASE GIVE US A GOOD TUESDAY WITH GREEN SIGNALS!!! :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

MANISHMEHTA

Jul 21, 2010
VADODARA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb-2010
Doc's Request.
mar-2010
File Transfer...
30-03-2010
Med's Request
25/06/2012
Med's Done....
13/07/2012
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
25/06/2012
VISA ISSUED...
22/01/13
LANDED..........
May'13
As per my opinion and what I have learn from forum and understood that CIC puts your status in process when they finished off all the formalities which they have to do about background check and so on....

Some forum member told CIC start when your status got changed. If so then all the applicant get alert and do setting what they want to clear all the details.

CIC do all the formalities in advance and then they put up our case in process. This means if you find it in process, there is straight way medical, rejection or requirement of more documents.

For your information one of my relatives put up file under FSW one month behind me and his employment verification was done though his status is RBVO and my status got changed in Process nether me nor my present or past employer got verification call.

ankit_20 said:
Hi Barun- Sad to see your rejection, but would ask you to check your case thoroughly before going in for appeal, because resources that needs to be put in are huge and so is time. If you think you stand a good chance depending on your points, qualification, English etc then only go for it.

@ tarak, very well said regarding the crooked consultants and in my opinion you have given a very valid advice

@ jassi
CHC does checks the document before sending the medicals, CHC never says though that sending medicals means that application is approved.When your case moves to in Process it means that VO has started looking at your docs, he may be satisfied and he may be not. If not you get Rejection after RBVO, if not completely satisfied you may get meds and an additional interview call. Interview call can happen before or after meds though generally it happens before meds.

Yahoo India

Feb 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2010
Doc's Request.
15-03-2010
AOR Received.
27-04-2010
IELTS Request
03-2010
File Transfer...
15-03-2010
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
As soon as I get Visa
BEST OF LUCK TO ALL FOR COMING TUESDAY (22/02/2011).

MANISHMEHTA

Jul 21, 2010
VADODARA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb-2010
Doc's Request.
mar-2010
File Transfer...
30-03-2010
Med's Request
25/06/2012
Med's Done....
13/07/2012
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
25/06/2012
VISA ISSUED...
22/01/13
LANDED..........
May'13
Wish you all the best for tomorrow

Hope the last week trend continue and more and more will join with status "In Process".

sm001

Dec 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
batista32036 said:
Hi Guys I received a verification call today from chc new delhi, first they called my office number @ that time i wasn't available, as i was in the bank. And after a few minutes they immtly called my own personal number. They asked my dob and my wife's dob. And they asked with which company i am working(company name) and my salary at the moment and asked to name a few employees in my office.

And once i reached my office my boss said chc called and asked what are my roles and responsibilities in the company and what is my current salary and what is my designation and they asked him to pass on the call to me but i wasnt there.
And asked how many members are working and their names.

This is just to check whether all the info are the same form both sides.

Hope this helps guys

Hi Batista

Thanks for sharing this info. Was the caller male or female?

Yahoo India

Feb 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2010
Doc's Request.
15-03-2010
AOR Received.
27-04-2010
IELTS Request
03-2010
File Transfer...
15-03-2010
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
As soon as I get Visa
Hi All,

There are a few like me who have status "IN PROCESS", but inside it is the same as RBVO. For example, Matlal, ManishMehta, Kushu, Cameraeye, etc. It seems they have changed the status as we were all nearing 10 months post document submission. So, just to show they are not lagging behind, they updated our status.

Another reason might be that want to verify more on our cases and then decide about our status.

destinationBC

Champion Member
Jul 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
thats history
Doc's Request.
thats history
AOR Received.
thats history
File Transfer...
thats history
Med's Request
thats history
Med's Done....
thats history
Passport Req..
thats history
VISA ISSUED...
got it
LANDED..........
Long Long ago
There were 200 NOC for applicants in 2004 and 5
There waiting time was 2yrs at the time of application CHC has taken over 6 yrs for them so they are not obligated to keep time frames

If you recollect when we applied the website mentioned 6 to 9 months it has become 12 to 15 now

just to keep an applicant happy CHC will not change the status

second not being in demand

2004 applicants 180 NOC are not in demand still visas coming

so relax

Yahoo India said:
Hi All,

There are a few like me who have status "IN PROCESS", but inside it is the same as RBVO. For example, Matlal, ManishMehta, Kushu, Cameraeye, etc. It seems they have changed the status as we were all nearing 10 months post document submission. So, just to show they are not lagging behind, they updated our status.

Another reason might be that want to verify more on our cases and then decide about our status.

ankit_20

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2009
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Manish what u said is true for most cases and only for New Delhi CHC.

But this is not applicable to 100% cases as I have observed 2-3 cases where interviews were asked for after meds.

MANISHMEHTA said:
As per my opinion and what I have learn from forum and understood that CIC puts your status in process when they finished off all the formalities which they have to do about background check and so on....

Some forum member told CIC start when your status got changed. If so then all the applicant get alert and do setting what they want to clear all the details.

CIC do all the formalities in advance and then they put up our case in process. This means if you find it in process, there is straight way medical, rejection or requirement of more documents.

For your information one of my relatives put up file under FSW one month behind me and his employment verification was done though his status is RBVO and my status got changed in Process nether me nor my present or past employer got verification call.