Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
6/jan/2011
VISA ISSUED...
22 march 2011
LANDED..........
20 April 2011
@ms84...sahi aakhya verre te nalle main te simple jahya message kita ciga ki main apne pp bhej dite ne te ee salla faltu di bakbas likh rahya hai .....tahiyon te halle tak kuch banya nahin salle da ... 10 march da hai ee.

honeyjack

May 20, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yukon said:
Honeyjack it is too early to predict what actually is happening, but I read on the Post 26 June forum somebody has posted that he/she has read some official information that CIC will be henceforth processing FSW-2 cases on priority. We might also speculate that post 26 June NOC's might also get a priority for processing since CIC would want an even distribution of new immigrants (since they already have had plenty of 4131,1111 etc. in the last 1.5 years).

Although it is purely my take on this, nothing official about it.
So these NOC will not get update for a long time or anyhow they will reject us?

manish82

Jul 2, 2010
Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-01-2010
Doc's Request.
03-03-2010
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
05-07-2010
IELTS Request
Cleared : Apr'10 with 7.5 bands
File Transfer...
10-03-2010
Med's Request
31-01-2011 (Dated 20-01-2011)
Med's Done....
02-02-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
31-01-2011 (Dated 20-01-2011)
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2011
LANDED..........
07-07-2011
Guys,

I know we all are frustrated, as there is least we can do while we all craving for the results which keep running away from our reach.. But it doesn't mean we should shout and violet the dignity of our own selves along with this thread.. This thread has been very closed to me and I respct the informal part of this so much.. It helped me to understand the process and usual timings of the other applicants.. Without the information provided here I bet I would had given up quite before..

So guys take a chill pill, and brother weedlover I am sure you gonna get good news of your visa application very soon.. And requesting you all my punjabi brothers to share your information here in English so that the fellow like us also can understand from your knowledge..

Rest God bless all of us.. and if not the visa please bless us with some patience atleast..

yukon

Apr 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
honeyjack said:
So these NOC will not get update for a long time or anyhow they will reject us?
Relax !!! Don't jump to conclusions so fast. Who knows what will happen?
You might get medicals before anybody else... take it easy.

ms84

Star Member
Sep 1, 2010
PUNJAB
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-05-2010
Doc's Request.
24-03-2010
AOR Received.
10-06-2010
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
30-03-2010
Med's Request
pending
Med's Done....
pending
Passport Req..
pending
manish82 said:
Guys,

I know we all are frustrated, as there is least we can do while we all craving for the results which keep running away from our reach.. But it doesn't mean we should shout and violet the dignity of our own selves along with this thread.. This thread has been very closed to me and I respct the informal part of this so much.. It helped me to understand the process and usual timings of the other applicants.. Without the information provided here I bet I would had given up quite before..

So guys take a chill pill, and brother weedlover I am sure you gonna get good news of your visa application very soon.. And requesting you all my punjabi brothers to share your information here in English so that the fellow like us also can understand from your knowledge..

Rest God bless all of us.. and if not the visa please bless us with some patience atleast..
U are writing gud.. nice.. thanks

jassi_cool1980

Champion Member
Jan 7, 2011
guleph on
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
8 bands
File Transfer...
march 2010
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
march 2011
LANDED..........
9'th of june 2011
honeyjack said:
ofcourse your friend ..
he is already in canada , apllied in june 2009, NOC : 0111, landed in canada in august last yr . i don't know any more minutes of his timeline.

honeyjack

May 20, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yukon said:
Relax !!! Don't jump to conclusions so fast. Who knows what will happen?
You might get medicals before anybody else... take it easy.
Dear I am not frustrated but just assuming the probability because all other are getting updates & we are still in the queue... One thing is that i am one of the oldest applicant who is waiting since last 10 moths after submission of full docs so just trying to predict but yea it may be too early.. :)

ms84

Star Member
Sep 1, 2010
PUNJAB
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-05-2010
Doc's Request.
24-03-2010
AOR Received.
10-06-2010
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
30-03-2010
Med's Request
pending
Med's Done....
pending
Passport Req..
pending
honeyjack said:
Dear I am not frustrated but just assuming the probability because all other are getting updates & we are still in the queue... One thing is that i am one of the oldest applicant who is waiting since last 10 moths after submission of full docs so just trying to predict but yea it may be too early.. :)
Dont worry brother.. Everything will be alright.. we are also facing problems

jassi_cool1980

Champion Member
Jan 7, 2011
guleph on
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
8 bands
File Transfer...
march 2010
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
march 2011
LANDED..........
9'th of june 2011
honeyjack said:
i have been waiting for more then year man , still don't know whats gonna be :'(
they didn't even put "In Process " in our ecas. at least by putting in process let you breathe a little more . and you have comfort that you crossed the thresh hold of 67 points and almost all your documents are in order .
but what i am getting RBVO . phhhhhhhhhhhhh :-[

vicky_delhi

Star Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Nov-2009
File Transfer...
27-Oct-2010
Med's Done....
25-Oct-2010
VISA ISSUED...
03-Feb-2011
LANDED..........
Will depart in last week of April'2011
Hey Mr. Lover, I am also punjabi and love my language and today saw your quote onto segregating punjabis from this thread. I don't know ur state and language. But wanted to share that I have worked in many states of India and have friends from all those states. Truly they enjoy their mother tounge but punjabi is also their favorite language as well caz it has affection for all.

I believe in making friends, in this forum we are sharing our ideas/experience and helping each other.
Eh dunia badi chhoti hai, kaun kithhe mil jaye kisnu pata. (This is a small world, u never know who will meet where)

So lets be friends and continue helping each other even post landing in canada.

@Guys, earlier i was planning to goto canada alongwith my family, but now i have decided to go alone and to call my wife and daughter after 2-3 months. I think it will help me a lot.

weedlover9 said:
already enough frustrated....coming here (on this forum) to see upadates n tryin to understand what could be the possible reason behind so far not gettin any response from chc............but all i read is some punjabi nonsense....why dont u take tht bull*censored word* humour to some other link :mad:

jassi_cool1980

Champion Member
Jan 7, 2011
guleph on
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
8 bands
File Transfer...
march 2010
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
march 2011
LANDED..........
9'th of june 2011
vicky_delhi said:
@ Guys, earlier i was planning to goto canada alongwith my family, but now i have decided to go alone and to call my wife and daughter after 2-3 months. I think it will help me a lot.
good decision man. will give you breathing space before your wife and kid join you there

bugslife

Jun 23, 2010
India
Visa Office......
N.D
NOC Code......
XXXX
App. Filed.......
16-12-2009
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
03-03-2010
Med's Request
18-03-2011
Interview........
10-03-2011
LANDED..........
Successfully landed...
Guys, its good to continue in english, so tht we may understand... wats happening...?

-BugsLife
manish82 said:
Guys,

bugslife

Jun 23, 2010
India
Visa Office......
N.D
NOC Code......
XXXX
App. Filed.......
16-12-2009
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
03-03-2010
Med's Request
18-03-2011
Interview........
10-03-2011
LANDED..........
Successfully landed...
Yes.. this is very much helpful.. and thanks for ur mail too....

-BugsLife
jassi_cool1980 said:
@ bugslife

one of my frd got a call from chc new delhi, and they did asked question like :

how many siblings your wife has , name them , their DOB , adress of the family of your wife , how did you guys first meet, where did you went for your honeymoon , stuff like that

may be this will help

tarakrs

Champion Member
May 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@yukon,

Can you share the link of source of this post please?

yukon said:
Honeyjack it is too early to predict what actually is happening, but I read on the Post 26 June forum somebody has posted that he/she has read some official information that CIC will be henceforth processing FSW-2 cases on priority. We might also speculate that post 26 June NOC's might also get a priority for processing since CIC would want an even distribution of new immigrants (since they already have had plenty of 4131,1111 etc. in the last 1.5 years).

Although it is purely my take on this, nothing official about it.