+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

File Xfer to CHC ND in Jan / Feb / March 2010 please join here

tarakrs

Champion Member
May 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you have passed 8 months since you sent the full docs to CHC, ND then you can send a Case specific enquiry.

Acually I suggest this to all those who has passed 8 months since sending full docs.

In every high commission there is a Program Manager. When they get the same kind of query for different cases, program manager has to find a solution to overcome it. In our case he may expedite the process for march people :D

batista32036 said:
Tanx for the response manu. People with file transfers on Mar has got medicals and a few has got the visas itself. Really unpredictable VO is any one with file transfer on feb and processing started on November is still waiting for medicals?
Sending a case specific query is advisable or not?

Gav

Jun 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 13, 2009
AOR Received.
13 Feb, 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2010
Med's Request
5 oct 2010
Med's Done....
13 Oct 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
05 Oct 2010
VISA ISSUED...
2 Apr 2011
LANDED..........
11 May 2011
Sure brother but i need to get the VISA as well for that :D

tarakrs said:
Gav, Thanks a bunch.... I'll surely give u a treat at Boston Pizza at "Clifton Hill" in Niagara Falls when i'll get visa :D.... It is one of my favorite place for dining in niagara region....

Gurneet

Star Member
Oct 7, 2010
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 th Janauary 2010
Doc's Request.
8th march 2010
AOR Received.
4th may 2010
IELTS Request
submitted
File Transfer...
17th march 2010
Med's Request
eagerly waiting
the posts really scared me today. VO's are unpredictable, rejection after so long is really heartbreaking and upsetting.

still RBVO@6:48pm

desirecanada

Star Member
Nov 29, 2010
@ SENIORS.

what is the process to request for a case specific enquiry if any seniors had requested?

I have crossed 8 months after sending full docs to chc.

Is there any form and fees required.

Gav

Jun 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 13, 2009
AOR Received.
13 Feb, 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2010
Med's Request
5 oct 2010
Med's Done....
13 Oct 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
05 Oct 2010
VISA ISSUED...
2 Apr 2011
LANDED..........
11 May 2011
Go to CIC website ( cic.gc.ca)....click on contact us....click on "Canadian visa office" ....click on "Find the Canadian visa office closest to you" ..... Click on "New Delhi" in the list ......click on the link in front of "Case Specific Query"... follow the on screen instructions....fill the form....write the query and send

No there is no fee to send a query

Hope the information helps...

God bless

desirecanada said:
@ SENIORS.

what is the process to request for a case specific enquiry if any seniors had requested?

manek

Mar 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
status changed to In Process with RBVO information inside.

batista32036

Dec 5, 2010
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2009
File Transfer...
03-02-2010
Tanx tarakrs i appreciate it, have another clarification, i have registered my file through a consultant, in the case specific query session it says by giving an email address it says that you a initiating an email address for further communication, will this affect by any means with my consultant, any wwics clients plz update your experience on this.

Tanx in advance,

Dave

jassi_cool1980

Champion Member
Jan 7, 2011
guleph on
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
8 bands
File Transfer...
march 2010
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
march 2011
LANDED..........
9'th of june 2011
desirecanada said:
@ SENIORS.

you don't have to pay anything, just go to this website link "https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=new%20delhi" and fill the application form and hope for the best

desirecanada

Star Member
Nov 29, 2010
thanks a lot Gav for your reply.

my file transfer date is 24 feb and my 2nd aor is 15 april 2010.

do u advice to fill the enquiry form. Some of my friends are saying they just reply saying you r in RVBO.

so will it be helpfull .what should a general enquiry content be like?

Any help from those who send and got back any reply will be greatly helpfull for all of us.

hope the answers to my questions this will help all members who have any doubts.

thanks in advance.

Gav said:
Go to CIC website ( cic.gc.ca)....click on contact us....click on "Canadian visa office" ....click on "Find the Canadian visa office closest to you" ..... Click on "New Delhi" in the list ......click on the link in front of "Case Specific Query"... follow the on screen instructions....fill the form....write the query and send

No there is no fee to send a query

Hope the information helps...

God bless

jassi_cool1980

Champion Member
Jan 7, 2011
guleph on
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
8 bands
File Transfer...
march 2010
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
march 2011
LANDED..........
9'th of june 2011
desirecanada said:

do u advice to fill the enquiry form. Some of my friends are saying they just reply saying you r in RVBO.

Any help from those who send and got back any reply will be greatly helpfull for all of us.

hope the answers to my questions this will help all members who have any doubts.

thanks in advance.
i did sent an enquiry after just three months and they replied back that it is pending review by VO . we will contact you if need be . till now nothing further

Gav

Jun 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 13, 2009
AOR Received.
13 Feb, 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2010
Med's Request
5 oct 2010
Med's Done....
13 Oct 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
05 Oct 2010
VISA ISSUED...
2 Apr 2011
LANDED..........
11 May 2011
Well my friend ...there is no harm in sending a query....yes they do give standard replies...like your file is pending for a review by the VO...I don't think it will help a lot in file movement as the CHC will work according to their way......but there is no harm in writing and making them aware that you are waiting......well general query could be something like ....i sent my docs in this month and looking for an update .....pleas let me know about the status of the application....

Hope the information help...

Good luck

Gav

desirecanada said:

thanks in advance.

SJSM

Star Member
Aug 17, 2010
@ Tarak

somke more rejections refer- Error in Ecas status « 1 2 ... 8 9

Pls refer this link too- Decision Made ! (before medicals) Ihope its an error/bug

I think we shd ask our consultants to find more info if possible..might be a long shot but when we are not able to get info through normal channels- like writing to VO this might be the only option left.

lets c what the next tide brings in...

barundutta76

Star Member
Oct 19, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2009
Doc's Request.
08-02-2010
AOR Received.
08-02-2010
IELTS Request
17-02-2011
File Transfer...
17-02-2010
Med's Request
13-01-2011
Med's Done....
18-01-2011
Interview........
17-02-2011
Passport Req..
13-01-2011
@ taraks,

welcome back after a long break....hope u get your medical soon...i need ur opinion regarding my case...according to ecas status...my file processing started on 5th jan...they issued my medical, ppt & rprf request on 14th jan...and after that they had scheduled an interview on 17th feb (issued the letter on 17th jan)....what could be there concern???? i've given my medical and have sent them the rprf. only ppt i'm holding now as i will carry them with me for the interview ...they have also asked me to carry latest photographs of my family ( i believe as my son was only a month old while i applied, he is now 15 months old)...and they have specifically asked me to carry further supporting documents of a particular employment....now i've given appointment letter, experience letter, payslips...and i've left that company on june2008...further to this i've the form 16 with me which i'll carry...but regarding the job role what can i show...ur opinion please..

tarakrs

Champion Member
May 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@barun

Did you mention any job duties about that job in the forms? If you did then try to obtain the reference letter from that job place. The letter should clearly reflect the designation you had worked for, period of work, job duties, wage and reporting officer.

This should solve your purpose

barundutta76 said:
@ taraks,

welcome back after a long break....hope u get your medical soon...i need ur opinion regarding my case...according to ecas status...my file processing started on 5th jan...they issued my medical, ppt & rprf request on 14th jan...and after that they had scheduled an interview on 17th feb (issued the letter on 17th jan)....what could be there concern???? i've given my medical and have sent them the rprf. only ppt i'm holding now as i will carry them with me for the interview ...they have also asked me to carry latest photographs of my family ( i believe as my son was only a month old while i applied, he is now 15 months old)...and they have specifically asked me to carry further supporting documents of a particular employment....now i've given appointment letter, experience letter, payslips...and i've left that company on june2008...further to this i've the form 16 with me which i'll carry...but regarding the job role what can i show...ur opinion please..

barundutta76

Star Member
Oct 19, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2009
Doc's Request.
08-02-2010
AOR Received.
08-02-2010
IELTS Request
17-02-2011
File Transfer...
17-02-2010
Med's Request
13-01-2011
Med's Done....
18-01-2011
Interview........
17-02-2011
Passport Req..
13-01-2011
thanks taraks....yes i've mentioned my job duties....will try to get it from that office...

tarakrs said:
@ barun

Did you mention any job duties about that job in the forms? If you did then try to obtain the reference letter from that job place. The letter should clearly reflect the designation you had worked for, period of work, job duties, wage and reporting officer.

This should solve your purpose