25-Oct-2010
VISA ISSUED...
03-Feb-2011
LANDED..........
Will depart in last week of April'2011
Great. Congrats

gauri said:
Hi All,
I have landed In Vancouver BC on 27-01-2011.

the journey was very hectic.. Immigration at CAnada took just 20 minutes but there was a huge queue due to new immigrants and students...and we haVE TO WAIT FOR 3 HOURS TO GET OUR IMMIGRATION DONE.........
Now waiting for PR card and health cards...
got SIN numbers on the spot but SIN cards are not yet received as these are to be mailed within 10 working days...........
Account is opened in TD bank with passports identity and COPR.
Regards,
gauri :) :)

singh092120

Aug 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Nov-2009
Doc's Request.
9-Feb-2010
Nomination.....
26-Mar-2010
AOR Received.
6-Apr-2010
IELTS Request
Allready done
File Transfer...
17-Feb-2010
Med's Request
20-jan-11, Received 27-1-11
Med's Done....
31 Jan. 11
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-01-11
VISA ISSUED...
22/02/2011
LANDED..........
On 25/03/2011
gauri said:
Hi All,

the journey was very hectic.. Immigration at CAnada took just 20 minutes but there was a huge queue due to new immigrants and students...and we haVE TO WAIT FOR 3 HOURS TO GET OUR IMMIGRATION DONE.........
got SIN numbers on the spot but SIN cards are not yet received as these are to be mailed within 10 working days...........
Regards,
many Many congrats..

Where did u complete your landing foemaility in Caneda?
Vancouver or toronto?

Thnaks.

jassi_cool1980

Champion Member
Jan 7, 2011
guleph on
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
8 bands
File Transfer...
march 2010
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
march 2011
LANDED..........
9'th of june 2011
gauri said:
Hi All,

Regards,
congrats gauri

pearl2010

Jul 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2009
Doc's Request.
16-02-2010
AOR Received.
28-09-2010
File Transfer...
13-10-2010 to LA(in-process 19-04-2011)Rejection letter on 7 June2011
Congratulations gauri :)

gauri said:
Hi All,

Regards,

harprtsingh

Dec 3, 2008
PUNJAB
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-DEC-2009
Doc's Request.
06-MAR-2010
AOR Received.
WAITING
IELTS Request
10-APR-2010
File Transfer...
10-MAR-2010
Med's Request
WAITING
Med's Done....
WAITING
Interview........
HOPING TO GET WAIVED OFF
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
Dear Friends,

I have received the Rejection letter today.The reason they mentioned is regarding my Work Experience.

They said my experience in not recgonised.

Although my Traning centre is a study centre of a University and it is a running under a welfare society which works on no profit.

Society is a education society registred under the State Goverment.

Please suggest the way forward and how can i make a appeal in my case.

tarakrs

Champion Member
May 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@harprtsingh.....

Hard luck buddy

Can you please tell me the follwoing things?

- Exact words mentioning the reason of rejection in the letter

- The exact name of institute / college / training center mentioned on letterhead of your appointment letter, exp. letter and reference letter

- Job title mentioned on your letters

The reason I am asking all these is as follows:

College and Other Vocational Instructors
(NOC 4131-A)

This unit group includes instructors who teach applied arts, academic, technical and vocational subjects to students at community colleges, CEGEPs, agricultural colleges, technical and vocational institutes, language schools and other college level schools. This unit group also includes trainers who are employed by private training establishments, companies, community agencies and governments to deliver internal training or development courses. College teachers who are heads of departments are included in this group.

Included job titles: CEGEP teacher, college teacher, commercial art instructor, community college teacher, company trainer, computer training instructor, department chairperson – college, department head – CEGEP, firefighting instructor, language school instructor, teacher – institute of technology, teacher, legal assistant program, training officer – company, vocational institute teacher.

harprtsingh said:
Dear Friends,

I have received the Rejection letter today.The reason they mentioned is regarding my Work Experience.

Although my Traning centre is a study centre of a University and it is a running under a welfare society which works on no profit.

batista32036

Dec 5, 2010
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2009
File Transfer...
03-02-2010
My current status is In process on the inside it says:
Your application was reviewed and we started processing on November 3, 2010.

nsukan said:
Dave
What are your timelines and statuses in the ECAS ?

jassi_cool1980

Champion Member
Jan 7, 2011
guleph on
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
8 bands
File Transfer...
march 2010
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
march 2011
LANDED..........
9'th of june 2011
harprtsingh said:
Dear Friends,

did you take help of consultant? ?

tarakrs

Champion Member
May 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ Every1

Check the following website

www.workingincanada.gc.ca

CIC or HRSDC has done a wonderful job for newcomers by making this website.

Now we can choose the city of Canada we want to migrate by comparing wages in our skilled Area. Also we can find jobs on this by city.

The remarkable thing is they have done the projection of Job openings vs Job seekers for entire country in all NOCs. This means we can assume the demand of our occupation.

There is plenty of other useful information on this.

All you need to do is

- Enter your NOC

- Choose A location

- Click on All sections.

If anyone has any comments / queries please share so it can be useful to others.

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
@Taraks

Please need urgent assistance.

I have my old application ( Sept. 2006) filled via consultant . In old application my job title was Retail Chemist & NOC code was : 3131 with same job duties & responsibilities.

As in my new application Which is still to dispatch... My job title is Retail Pharmacist & NOC :3131 with no change in job duties & roles.

Do you think that because of change in job title ...there will be problem ? What do you suggest me

Need your urgent help ...

Regards,
Mayank

canjuly

Feb 3, 2011
Hi Guys

I am new to this thread. In fact i am now thinking of applying any time soon. Just a small question before i make a decision. My mother is 73 years old. Can i add her in the application itself. I have been told no. Can somebody suggest an alternative. Also if i apply for her at a later date as a dependant how long would it take and what would be the problems with the same?

ankit_20

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2009
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canjuly said:
Hi Guys
I am new to this thread. In fact i am now thinking of applying any time soon. Just a small question before i make a decision. My mother is 73 years old. Can i add her in the application itself. I have been told no. Can somebody suggest an alternative. Also if i apply for her at a later date as a dependant how long would it take and what would be the problems with the same?
No u can not apply for ur mother along with your application

Once u reach Canada after u get the PR and u can economiccaly support her, then u can apply for her PR and it the timeline is dependent on Vissa office but 2-3 years is minimum time frame

jassi_cool1980

Champion Member
Jan 7, 2011
guleph on
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
8 bands
File Transfer...
march 2010
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
march 2011
LANDED..........
9'th of june 2011
ankit_20 said:
No u can not apply for ur mother along with your application

Once u reach Canada after u get the PR and u can economiccaly support her, then u can apply for her PR and it the timeline is dependent on Vissa office but 2-3 years is minimum time frame
true

tarakrs

Champion Member
May 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@mayankpandya

Chemists have NOC 2112 and job duties are different whereas in 3131 the job title Retail Chemist is not included but, Retail Druggist is included.

I understand in India what we call Chemist is Druggist in North America but, a chemist for them has totally different meaning.

Now, in your case, What title is mentioned in your work experience documents? What you write in form should also match in your supporting documents. If your Retail chemist is mentioned in your work experience documents but, job duties are of Retail Pharmacist then, you need to get a reference letter from your employer clearing your job duties and stating that Retail Chemist and Retail Pharmacist are same terminology from his point of view. If you can obtain this then you can use Retail Pharmacist in the form too.

mayankpandya said:
@ Taraks

Please need urgent assistance.

I have my old application ( Sept. 2006) filled via consultant . In old application my job title was Retail Chemist & NOC code was : 3131 with same job duties & responsibilities.

As in my new application Which is still to dispatch... My job title is Retail Pharmacist & NOC :3131 with no change in job duties & roles.

Do you think that because of change in job title ...there will be problem ? What do you suggest me

Need your urgent help ...

Regards,
Mayank

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
@ Tarakrs,

Let me clear you the situtation.

In my Old Application which was filed by consultant in Sept.2006 the documents & forms was filled up " Retail Chemist " at that time i also remind my consultant whether to mentioned " Retail Pharmacist " or Retails Chemist" . But he told me " Retail Chemist " . So i got the papers with " Retail Chemist " job title. As you said that in india it does not make any difference.

Now..

I in the my latest application i filled forms with " Retail Pharmacist " & got the exp. documents also with " Retail Pharmacist" .In all the current documents i mentioned " Retail Pharmacist ".

What do you think on it ? Do you think that it going to create problem for me at VO level ? So many of other member like Lakvinder Kaur , Wayne told me that , as i am applying under new application with recent documents so it not going to be problem.

Please share your view & advise... i am planning to send package tomorrow...after clearing this confusion.

Awaiting for your quick reply.

Regards,
Mayank

tarakrs said:
@ mayankpandya

Chemists have NOC 2112 and job duties are different whereas in 3131 the job title Retail Chemist is not included but, Retail Druggist is included.

I understand in India what we call Chemist is Druggist in North America but, a chemist for them has totally different meaning.

Now, in your case, What title is mentioned in your work experience documents? What you write in form should also match in your supporting documents. If your Retail chemist is mentioned in your work experience documents but, job duties are of Retail Pharmacist then, you need to get a reference letter from your employer clearing your job duties and stating that Retail Chemist and Retail Pharmacist are same terminology from his point of view. If you can obtain this then you can use Retail Pharmacist in the form too.