waived till now
Passport Req..
26th june 2012
VISA ISSUED...
17th Dec 2013
LANDED..........
31st Jan 2014
flower098 said:
Hi I am interested in appling this time. How many days it takes for the packet to reach Nova Scotia. How to overcome the postal strike and ensure that the packet reaches on time.....also which postal service to use... friends please help....
hi...if you are applying from India with fedex or like some pvt courier, it takes upto 5days. you will have track number...and try to track from internet..

jassi_cool1980

Champion Member
Jan 7, 2011
guleph on
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
8 bands
File Transfer...
march 2010
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
march 2011
LANDED..........
9'th of june 2011
i know this not the right thread to ask this question , but it is better i ask then to be sorry, if anybody could answer this pls

"one of freinds is putting his case up for immigration under FSW with AEO . he is presently in canada on PG work permit . as already applied under CEC . wants to run a parlell application just in case. now i wanna know this

1. do he need reference letters from his colleagues to add into his file , he has everything else , like tax receipts etc.
2. work place photographs .

tarak pls if you can answer this as well, because yours is case os AEO as well

thanks in advance

sharmilas

Feb 3, 2010
united kingdom
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
20 April 2010 (Ist AOR)
AOR Received.
29 April 2010 (2nd AOR)
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
27 April 2010
Med's Request
26th June 2012
Med's Done....
16th july 2012
Interview........
waived till now
Passport Req..
26th june 2012
VISA ISSUED...
17th Dec 2013
LANDED..........
31st Jan 2014
jassi_cool1980 said:
i know this not the right thread to ask this question , but it is better i ask then to be sorry, if anybody could answer this pls

"one of freinds is putting his case up for immigration under FSW with AEO . he is presently in canada on PG work permit . as already applied under CEC . wants to run a parlell application just in case. now i wanna know this

1. do he need reference letters from his colleagues to add into his file , he has everything else , like tax receipts etc.

jassi..in my knowlege,,photograph is not needed in initial case. but later on..if they need evidence/ interview..you can keep it for future
reference letter should be from company's authorized person , unless and until company is not providing to you, you can use colleagues with explanation letter. but if you employer is from canada...they will definitely give you such letter..its not like india or nepal. its my own experience and view being dealing with the UK company....which are almost the same.

thanks in advance

sunnyslietian

Nov 16, 2009
punjab,india
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 2010
Doc's Request.
april 2010
Nomination.....
Full docs on July 2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR july
IELTS Request
Already done
File Transfer...
april 2010
sharmilas said:
hi sunny...i am nepalese and recently from London. I have lots of bitter of experience not only with me, I had such cases facing from immigration consultants. All depends on experience and knowledge. By the way, if I am using this blog, for which some1 paid for to assists us without taking anything from us. If I am in your place, I dont like to use another blog to advert anyone's agent/lawyer providing fax..email..fone...etc..etc. I am 100% sure that they will not give any information without being their member or client. then whats the purpose of their advertisement. first tell your agent..make another blog like this so that we can appreciate such bogus agents. otherwise, dont let them down like qorax, doglover experts of this forum who are honestly providing suggestion being recently in canada, struggling for their life without charging us. if you think, if your agent is big one and honest, tell them to make such impression like this,,,otherwise, you are doing job in someone's office, but advertising of some other agents...think professionally and act accordingly.
U r impulsive in ur thoughts + quite hasty judgemental.....................first reduce ur 100%(what u ve said above) by just clicking the link i ve given http://www.orkut.co.in/Main#Community?cmm=60579298 . ur passing statements without seeing it . n who said i am letting qorax n others down. i am just conducing similar to them with my sources. i request all member n u to just see my given link . . , for instance i ve another update from Mr harry there is Mr Leahy who has requested all immigation lawyers in Canada to join A CLASS ACTION in COURT against CIC to process MI-1 n old application faster . Mr Leahy has done the same in 2003 . click the link n its not advert its just another valuable n relevant info ............i think i ve cleared my position.......over n out

sunnyslietian

Nov 16, 2009
punjab,india
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 2010
Doc's Request.
april 2010
Nomination.....
Full docs on July 2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR july
IELTS Request
Already done
File Transfer...
april 2010
jassi_cool1980 said:

thanks in advance
jassi veer my view n experince on photographs is that if u have enough docs to establish ur claim over noc then or never there is no need of photographs cos from docs VO will assume a one or more pictures of ur workplace (which is imaginery) by giving pics we may limit his imagination to just one specific which may differ from his assumption .... i mus say let the VO pursue his own imagination...............well this is my personal view

tarakrs

Champion Member
May 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In AEO case, no matter how many evidences you provide, VO is going to verify with your Canadian Employer who provided you Job Offer.

A reference letter from the person who provided you the job offer will do. No need of photographs of work places.

jassi_cool1980 said:

thanks in advance

bugslife

Jun 23, 2010
India
Visa Office......
N.D
NOC Code......
XXXX
App. Filed.......
16-12-2009
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
03-03-2010
Med's Request
18-03-2011
Interview........
10-03-2011
LANDED..........
Successfully landed...
Hi friends, I am here to share my landing experience. I started my journey on 20th June, 2011 to Toronto. Landed Safely in Toronto Pearson Int'l Airport -Terminal 1 on 21st June, 2011. Reached by 1:30PM instead of 11:30AM. My flight delayed 2 hours due to turbulent weather & air traffic in bombay airport. Rest is cool.

After landing;
1st counter - Customs [Embarkation Form/ Decclaration card was given in the flight before 1 hour of landing]. I have shown him my passport and embarakation card. He just cross checked and returned everything. He advised me to go to the new immigrants counter.

2nd counter - New immigrants counter. The officer is cool here. He checked my passport, landing papers, and cross checked with 3-4 basic questions and asked about my wife. I travelled alone first. I said my will join me in next month. He just checked my money and asked my local address. After taking the address and all, he crossed my visa with pen he gave me the last copy of our landing papers. This is very important. He said Welcome to Canada. That's all.

3rd counter - Just information brochures. She asked me where you are going. I said Brampton. She gave me specific information about Brampton and canada new comers info books.

4th is Luggage - You need to have 2$ cchange here to take trolley. If you call porter he will ask you 10$ for 3-4 bags. I have 5$ notes. I put my 5$ note in the machine. It returned 3$ coins change and 1 trolley. I put my baggage in the trolley and went to the last counter.

5th CBSA - This is the cross border and baggage checking counter. He asked me about anything like goods follow. I said NO. But i gave him my B4 and Declaration form if you are carrying more than 10000 $ you need to declare in E677 form. I did that. He just cross checked all and gave me a copy for my ref and receipt. That's all. I am free to go.... :)

My brother is waiting there, so after coming out i kept my luggage in car and i kept the trolley in the trolley row again, i got 25 cents back from the machine out of my 2$.

Day-1, i am full busy
Went to apply for SIN card - Got it in 10 mins in Service Canada office.
After that went to Scotia Bank; Hardly 30mins job. Opened Checking Account, Savings Account & Visa Credit Card. Deposited Money in the account and taken Debit Card as well.

Came back to home had lunch and
Again went to mobile stores taken phone number

This is what happened upto now. I will update you the rest soon. Please send me PM if you have any queries... All the best. Without this forum and wishes from all the beloved forum members the dream might not come true.... All the best to all of you.

Regards;
BugsLife

flower098

Star Member
Mar 26, 2011
What is the address to send the documents to CIO Sydney. Is cover note required?What is the sequence in which the documents have to be sent?

sunnyslietian

Nov 16, 2009
punjab,india
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 2010
Doc's Request.
april 2010
Nomination.....
Full docs on July 2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR july
IELTS Request
Already done
File Transfer...
april 2010
Tarak n all friends this thread is touching its lowest activity phase .plz made it active ....................one thing that pumped from 24th june annoucement the total no applications CIC received after 26 june 2010 which were being processed at rapid pace...........n it is 13800 n some of them are not xfered to visa offices .........so what ur guess says that how much of them belongs to NEW DELHI(among 13800).
........mine guess is around 5000 max n taking 2011 target 7500..........i think there is still space left for us.............

whats are your opinion??

tarakrs

Champion Member
May 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It would be 3500 max.... CHC, nd issued some visa for pre-june as well earlier this year.. say 1000... so, chc, nd has room for another 3000

sunnyslietian said:
Tarak n all friends this thread is touching its lowest activity phase .plz made it active ....................one thing that pumped from 24th june annoucement the total no applications CIC received after 26 june 2010 which were being processed at rapid pace...........n it is 13800 n some of them are not xfered to visa offices .........so what ur guess says that how much of them belongs to NEW DELHI(among 13800).
........mine guess is around 5000 max n taking 2011 target 7500..........i think there is still space left for us.............

whats are your opinion??

hiteshdand

Champion Member
Mar 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2010
Doc's Request.
26-05-2010
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
Second AOR 5th july 2010. FULL DOCUMENTS SENT ON 24TH JUNE 2010
IELTS Request
OVERALL BAND 8
File Transfer...
01-06-2010. CURRENT STATUS-- 'COMPLETE'
Med's Request
28-01-2013
Med's Done....
11-02-2013. MEDS VALIDITY-- 19-02-2014.
Interview........
PASSED WITH FLYING COLOURS ON 24TH JAN 2013 @ 9:30 AM
Passport Req..
28-01-2013. PASSPORT AND PACKAGE RECEIVED BY CHC ND ON 23-02-2013. RPRF DRAFT ENCASHED ON 9-03-2013.
VISA ISSUED...
12-11-2013.
LANDED..........
21-01-2014 @ EDMONTON.
guys don't be desperate. take it easy. if not this year, then we could be accommodated in 2012 quota. relax. enjoy life in India.

tarakrs

Champion Member
May 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think it is good to be desperate about something. That keeps you positive about your dream. That keeps you active to make efforts for your goal

I can't wait for next year... dont know about others...

Who wants to be with me ? ;D ;D ;D ;D

jeea

Dec 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tarakrs said:
I think it is good to be desperate about something. That keeps you positive about your dream. That keeps you active to make efforts for your goal

me too!

J

nano24482

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/02/2010
Doc's Request.
20/04/2010
AOR Received.
27/08/2010
File Transfer...
27/04/2010
Sorry!!
But I disagree. I can't be both desperate and positive. Its either one of those.

And even if we are desperate than we cannot do anything. So in my opinion we should forget that we applied and resume our normal life. Whenever something comes up than act on it. Otherwise just do our own work and try to do it good.

tarakrs said:

sm001

Dec 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bugslife said:
Hi friends, I am here to share my landing experience. I started my journey on 20th June, 2011 to Toronto. Landed Safely in Toronto Pearson Int'l Airport -Terminal 1 on 21st June, 2011. Reached by 1:30PM instead of 11:30AM. My flight delayed 2 hours due to turbulent weather & air traffic in bombay airport. Rest is cool.

After landing;
1st counter - Customs [Embarkation Form/ Decclaration card was given in the flight before 1 hour of landing]. I have shown him my passport and embarakation card. He just cross checked and returned everything. He advised me to go to the new immigrants counter.

2nd counter - New immigrants counter. The officer is cool here. He checked my passport, landing papers, and cross checked with 3-4 basic questions and asked about my wife. I travelled alone first. I said my will join me in next month. He just checked my money and asked my local address. After taking the address and all, he crossed my visa with pen he gave me the last copy of our landing papers. This is very important. He said Welcome to Canada. That's all.

3rd counter - Just information brochures. She asked me where you are going. I said Brampton. She gave me specific information about Brampton and canada new comers info books.

4th is Luggage - You need to have 2$ cchange here to take trolley. If you call porter he will ask you 10$ for 3-4 bags. I have 5$ notes. I put my 5$ note in the machine. It returned 3$ coins change and 1 trolley. I put my baggage in the trolley and went to the last counter.

5th CBSA - This is the cross border and baggage checking counter. He asked me about anything like goods follow. I said NO. But i gave him my B4 and Declaration form if you are carrying more than 10000 $ you need to declare in E677 form. I did that. He just cross checked all and gave me a copy for my ref and receipt. That's all. I am free to go.... :)

My brother is waiting there, so after coming out i kept my luggage in car and i kept the trolley in the trolley row again, i got 25 cents back from the machine out of my 2$.

Day-1, i am full busy
Went to apply for SIN card - Got it in 10 mins in Service Canada office.
After that went to Scotia Bank; Hardly 30mins job. Opened Checking Account, Savings Account & Visa Credit Card. Deposited Money in the account and taken Debit Card as well.

Came back to home had lunch and
Again went to mobile stores taken phone number

This is what happened upto now. I will update you the rest soon. Please send me PM if you have any queries... All the best. Without this forum and wishes from all the beloved forum members the dream might not come true.... All the best to all of you.

Regards;
BugsLife
Hi Bugslife,

All the best for your future in Canada

How did you travel through the city....by which mode?