got it
LANDED..........
Long Long ago
;D ;D

They did that 3 months ago

Now they Plan to kick it up to 2 yrs if the rumors are to be believed

DBC

CanadianCountry said:
NEWS: CIC bumped up the processing time for ND CHC from 11 to 14 months.

sharmilas

Feb 3, 2010
united kingdom
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
20 April 2010 (Ist AOR)
AOR Received.
29 April 2010 (2nd AOR)
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
27 April 2010
Med's Request
26th June 2012
Med's Done....
16th july 2012
Interview........
waived till now
Passport Req..
26th june 2012
VISA ISSUED...
17th Dec 2013
LANDED..........
31st Jan 2014
sunnyslietian said:
First of all if u have written this on the behest of ur frustration due to delay, then my full support is with you. N if not then i must say, s term n conditions (which u ve clicked agreed)for joining this forum are same for all. U dont enjoy any supremacy to preach me what to do what not to.N You are not a Canadian bureaucrat to report bogus to all consultants (CSIC also) . n How naive to say that if we cant study immigration rules we are not SKILLED WORKERS...........lol jus rethink dude. N the forum dont bar us from sharing third party info...
on the contrary i am trying to get as much info from my personal sources in this tense situation and share with buddy applicants i think i am commited to help friends , no matter of what magnitude ..............n by mentioning my lawyer i ve not forced u or anybody to hire him so stay calmed in this situation . i ve seen in a australia immi forum where people were just disbursing their frustration of delay to each other, so dont act like that by using non parliamentary language here....
you can share everything but not necessary to provide any fax, phone or any number for any agents. its like a advertisement, for which I never trust those kind of silly agents, coz i have bitter experience with them like wwics which were kicked from nepal throwing all their officer equipment on the road, although, i was away from nepal. I am here in this forum for since last 2yrs. We have active and free helping hand experts like qorax, doglover, for whom we dont have to pay anything else. try to discourage those who wants to use those agents. so it was sufficient just to mention the name of your agent. why posting all communication details? do you think if anyone called them, they will reply honestly without charging? nothing guys....may be you are happy with them. try to encourage new frns by providing reliable information so that they can save time, money and unnecessary gaps between us-agents-visa office.

sharmilas

Feb 3, 2010
united kingdom
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
20 April 2010 (Ist AOR)
AOR Received.
29 April 2010 (2nd AOR)
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
27 April 2010
Med's Request
26th June 2012
Med's Done....
16th july 2012
Interview........
waived till now
Passport Req..
26th june 2012
VISA ISSUED...
17th Dec 2013
LANDED..........
31st Jan 2014
nano24482 said:
@ tikku
http://www.lawpoint.ca/images/stories/visatargets2011.png
Source saying that target for ND for 2011 is 7500 visas. Not a very authentic source though.

@ CanadianCountry
Processing time increase. Very old news. Atleast a month old.

@ sharmilas
Don't be judgmental. There are good consultants and there are bad consultants. If the guy is happy with his consultant what is our problem in it.
@nano..
there is not my problem. But lets think once, if you are working someone's shop, and you are posting advertisement of another shop in your window. what your boss feel? its like the same, canada visa is only one forum providing such fantastic opportunities so that we can share with each other. and the guy can mention the name of his agent, but whats the purpose of providing all fax, website, contact number details? do you think, if you ask following his contact numbers/fax, you will get suggestions or any information from them without being their client? it's nothing, just working on behalf of that agent. you may have diff view.

sm001

Dec 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, read this news

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/releases/2011/2011-06-24a.asp

angelruth

Star Member
Nov 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-Feb-2010
Doc's Request.
24-Mar-2010
Nomination.....
IN PROCESS on 23-JAN-2012
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
30-Mar-2010
Med's Request
26-Jun-2012
Med's Done....
11-Jul-2012
Passport Req..
26-Jun-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-Jan-2013
sm001 said:
Guys, read this news

Wow! Thats a great news for those who are waiting for visa. Hope we all will get visa very soon...

sunnyslietian

Nov 16, 2009
punjab,india
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 2010
Doc's Request.
april 2010
Nomination.....
Full docs on July 2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR july
IELTS Request
Already done
File Transfer...
april 2010
sm001 said:
Guys, read this news

Good one bros i think CIC has given their evidence of some what sincerity ............ i think its in our interst

nano24482

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/02/2010
Doc's Request.
20/04/2010
AOR Received.
27/08/2010
File Transfer...
27/04/2010
sm001 said:
Guys, read this news

Great News.+1 to you.
Should I apply again???

flower098

Star Member
Mar 26, 2011
nano24482 said:
Great News.+1 to you.
Should I apply again???
Hi I am interested in appling this time. How many days it takes for the packet to reach Nova Scotia. How to overcome the postal strike and ensure that the packet reaches on time.....also which postal service to use... friends please help....

flower098

Star Member
Mar 26, 2011
Hi I am interested in appling this time. How many days it takes for the packet to reach Nova Scotia. How to overcome the postal strike and ensure that the packet reaches on time.....also which postal service to use... please help....

flower098

Star Member
Mar 26, 2011
Hi I am interested in appling this time. How many days it takes for the packet to reach Nova Scotia. How to overcome the postal strike and ensure that the packet reaches on time.....also which postal service to use... friends please help....

nano24482

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/02/2010
Doc's Request.
20/04/2010
AOR Received.
27/08/2010
File Transfer...
27/04/2010
Blue dart and UPS are good.
I don't know if the strike is for Canadian Royal Post or it is extending to private players like blue dart and UPS and other local players.

flower098 said:

sunnyslietian

Nov 16, 2009
punjab,india
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 2010
Doc's Request.
april 2010
Nomination.....
Full docs on July 2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR july
IELTS Request
Already done
File Transfer...
april 2010
nano24482 said:
Blue dart and UPS are good.
I don't know if the strike is for Canadian Royal Post or it is extending to private players like blue dart and UPS and other local players.
Had very good experience with FEDEx

sunnyslietian

Nov 16, 2009
punjab,india
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 2010
Doc's Request.
april 2010
Nomination.....
Full docs on July 2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR july
IELTS Request
Already done
File Transfer...
april 2010
sharmilas said:
you can share everything but not necessary to provide any fax, phone or any number for any agents. its like a advertisement, for which I never trust those kind of silly agents, coz i have bitter experience with them like ***** which were kicked from nepal throwing all their officer equipment on the road, although, i was away from nepal. I am here in this forum for since last 2yrs. We have active and free helping hand experts like qorax, doglover, for whom we dont have to pay anything else. try to discourage those who wants to use those agents. so it was sufficient just to mention the name of your agent. why posting all communication details? do you think if anyone called them, they will reply honestly without charging? nothing guys....may be you are happy with them. try to encourage new frns by providing reliable information so that they can save time, money and unnecessary gaps between us-agents-visa office.
woo woo man i think ur entangled in hallucination of bad experience of immi consultant. n treating all the consultants as same . well its purely your problem not of all n ur trying to impose the same on all of us(jus give us a break). n ur mentioning (that u never trust etc) so why its always about u man there r other people also on this forum + ur not owner of this blog,ur not admin/starter of this thread, ur not moderator of this thread. ur a jus fellow member like me so if u dont like any stuff then just ignore man. ur trying imposing judgements on all without verifiing facts.n u cant bar me for posting any address details. so lemme tell u dude do ur home work to back ur statements the way i ve done ,i tell u how. i am from punjab largest immigrant state in india ,many times jason kenney had also mentioned punjab . n i ve monitering immigration system in punjab from last 6 years. i know whcih agents has credantials which not. even sometimes i had preached rules to some agents. i can write a huge reaserch paper on these agents n whole Immi system. so question comes if i know everything then why i ve hired a lawyer ? answer, mine case was bit complicated.. n i come across this lawyer on orkut n till now i ve met him just once n that was after my full file submission. N he had given me services more than a ton as compared to a local one.like doing correspondence with vo ,ordered caips twice without my request. I didn't want advert him but now u ve forced me to do so. And Regarding responding queries see this link u will get ur answer http://www.orkut.co.in/Main#Community?cmm=60579298 . N I am already providing valuable info u can see mine post on which ur debating with me it was a clue of minister's yesterday announcement . So be controlled and calmed in thoughts n post

sunnyslietian said:
woo woo man i think ur entangled in hallucination of bad experience of immi consultant. n treating all the consultants as same . well its purely your problem not of all n ur trying to impose the same on all of us(jus give us a break). n ur mentioning (that u never trust etc) so why its always about u man there r other people also on this forum + ur not owner of this blog,ur not admin/starter of this thread, ur not moderator of this thread. ur a jus fellow member like me so if u dont like any stuff then just ignore man. ur trying imposing judgements on all without verifiing facts.n u cant bar me for posting any address details. so lemme tell u dude do ur home work to back ur statements the way i ve done ,i tell u how. i am from punjab largest immigrant state in india ,many times jason kenney had also mentioned punjab . n i ve monitering immigration system in punjab from last 6 years. i know whcih agents has credantials which not. even sometimes i had preached rules to some agents. i can write a huge reaserch paper on these agents n whole Immi system. so question comes if i know everything then why i ve hired a lawyer ? answer, mine case was bit complicated.. n i come across this lawyer on orkut n till now i ve met him just once n that was after my full file submission. N he had given me services more than a ton as compared to a local one.like doing correspondence with vo ,ordered caips twice without my request. I didn't want advert him but now u ve forced me to do so. And Regarding responding queries see this link u will get ur answer http://www.orkut.co.in/Main#Community?cmm=60579298 . N I am already providing valuable info u can see mine post on which ur debating with me it was a clue of minister's yesterday announcement . So be controlled and calmed in thoughts n post
@sunny bai ji ! gussa karge lagda. thand rakho bai ji.hun apna time vi auan wala hai. lets debate in a friendly manner. hope all our frustration will vanish in coming days. regards n wish u all d best for ur application.

sharmilas

Feb 3, 2010
united kingdom
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
20 April 2010 (Ist AOR)
AOR Received.
29 April 2010 (2nd AOR)
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
27 April 2010
Med's Request
26th June 2012
Med's Done....
16th july 2012
Interview........
waived till now
Passport Req..
26th june 2012
VISA ISSUED...
17th Dec 2013
LANDED..........
31st Jan 2014
sunnyslietian said:
hi sunny...i am nepalese and recently from London. I have lots of bitter of experience not only with me, I had such cases facing from immigration consultants. All depends on experience and knowledge. By the way, if I am using this blog, for which some1 paid for to assists us without taking anything from us. If I am in your place, I dont like to use another blog to advert anyone's agent/lawyer providing fax..email..fone...etc..etc. I am 100% sure that they will not give any information without being their member or client. then whats the purpose of their advertisement. first tell your agent..make another blog like this so that we can appreciate such bogus agents. otherwise, dont let them down like qorax, doglover experts of this forum who are honestly providing suggestion being recently in canada, struggling for their life without charging us. if you think, if your agent is big one and honest, tell them to make such impression like this,,,otherwise, you are doing job in someone's office, but advertising of some other agents...think professionally and act accordingly.