+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

File Xfer to CHC ND in Jan / Feb / March 2010 please join here

DELHI INDIAN

Jan 24, 2011
Guys, this is good news, at last some medical received information coming out from NDVO, it seems that they are done with the backlog of all the passport they were holding as they issued visas in good number this month. Now comes the turn for few of those lucky applicants who will get medicals from NDVO. ( These are all my assumptions). Rest will be processed in two years time. ( My assumptions only)

tarakrs said:
gud to know this manek.

You have AEO if I am not wrong. Please confirm this.

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
manek said:
Guys,

out of blue, CHC ND has sent email to us today. They want to release our medical but first they want confirmation on our latest address, employment and family details. We are on TWP in Canada and so our phone number is from here while address of India so they seems to confuse.
Finally there is some hope at the end of tunnel. :)
Congratulation. :)

What's your ecase status on this time still IN Process with RBVO details OR in Process date is mentioned ?

manek

Mar 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IN Process with RBVO details

migrating2ca

Dec 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I sent a CSQ to CHC, Nd on May 28, 2011 and today, I got the following reply.

"This is in response to your recent enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi.

Under Canada's immigration legislation, all immigrant applications are subject to statutory requirements, including medical and background checks. These requirements must be satisfied before an applicant may be granted permanent resident status. In this context, certain background investigations are being conducted in connection with your application. As these investigations are conducted by outside agencies, we have no purview over the processing time. We are therefore unable to give an exact time frame in which we expect to conclude the verifications on this case.

For now, there is no action required on your part. Please be assured that as soon as the checks are completed the next steps in this application will be determined. Until then, we will not be able to provide any additional information on this case.

Delays in the processing of visa applications are always disappointing to all concerned, but rest assured that all efforts are being made to ensure efficient and expeditious processing of all visa applications.

We trust that this information will be of assistance."

My ECAS is In Process with RBVO since 26 Jan 2010.

I am AEO case

sunnyslietian

Nov 16, 2009
punjab,india
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 2010
Doc's Request.
april 2010
Nomination.....
Full docs on July 2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR july
IELTS Request
Already done
File Transfer...
april 2010
lubob said:
Dear Friends ! I Would like to present a suggestion for all pre-26 june applicants to approach their near n dear ones living in Canada to exercise their right to information Act in Canada at a very small fees of $5. They can ask for the reason for delay in our processing and further plan of CIC to how they will handle our applications. here is the link for that form : http://www.tbs-sct.gc.ca/tbsf-fsct/350-57-eng.asp this is the address where they have to mail this form. Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Thierry Cadieux
A/Access to Information and Privacy Coordinator
Narono Building
360 Laurier Avenue West, 10th Floor
Ottawa , Ontario K1A 1L1
Telephone: 1-800-667-6703
Facsimile: 613-957-6517
ATIP-AIPRP @ cic.gc.ca thanks n regards for paying attention. Hoping for positive responses from fellow members.
i think permanent residents can also apply for it isn't it ?

nano24482

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/02/2010
Doc's Request.
20/04/2010
AOR Received.
27/08/2010
File Transfer...
27/04/2010
They have changed their tune after sending other applicants that there will be 2 years delay...

migrating2ca said:

"This is in response to your recent enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi.

Under Canada's immigration legislation, all immigrant applications are subject to statutory requirements, including medical and background checks. These requirements must be satisfied before an applicant may be granted permanent resident status. In this context, certain background investigations are being conducted in connection with your application. As these investigations are conducted by outside agencies, we have no purview over the processing time. We are therefore unable to give an exact time frame in which we expect to conclude the verifications on this case.

For now, there is no action required on your part. Please be assured that as soon as the checks are completed the next steps in this application will be determined. Until then, we will not be able to provide any additional information on this case.

Delays in the processing of visa applications are always disappointing to all concerned, but rest assured that all efforts are being made to ensure efficient and expeditious processing of all visa applications.

I am AEO case

tarakrs

Champion Member
May 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@nano

they have not changed their tune. People are still getting reply for waiting for 2 years or more.

Manek is about get medicals and his ECAS is In Process with RBVO. It means it is possible that once ECAS changes to IP with RBVO then, even if your actual processing starts it may not appear on ECAS.

nano24482 said:
They have changed their tune after sending other applicants that there will be 2 years delay...

mni

Mar 7, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-Jun-2013
So In Process might mean start of actual processing...

That's something good to hear...

tarakrs said:
@ nano

they have not changed their tune. People are still getting reply for waiting for 2 years or more.

Manek is about get medicals and his ECAS is In Process with RBVO. It means it is possible that once ECAS changes to IP with RBVO then, even if your actual processing starts it may not appear on ECAS.

tarakrs

Champion Member
May 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No, It just that they are keeping AEO cases separate from MI1 lot.

Everyone is getting a reply for waiting for 2 years or more but, not a single AEO applicant has received such reply.

I think they will move with AEO cases from MI1 as soon as they are done with MI2.

Actually, it makes sense as AEO applicants have jobs ready as soon as they land hence; they should be at the highest priority.

mni said:
So In Process might mean start of actual processing...

That's something good to hear...

mni

Mar 7, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-Jun-2013
Yes, you are right. AEO cases should be given priority.

I read in some other thread that ND is putting In Process for all those who sent CSQ. So I was under the impression that In Process with RBVO is just a "lollipop"...

tarakrs said:
No, It just that they are keeping AEO cases separate from MI1 lot.

Everyone is getting a reply for waiting for 2 years or more but, not a single AEO applicant has received such reply.

I think they will move with AEO cases from MI1 as soon as they are done with MI2.

Actually, it makes sense as AEO applicants have jobs ready as soon as they land hence; they should be at the highest priority.

nano24482

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/02/2010
Doc's Request.
20/04/2010
AOR Received.
27/08/2010
File Transfer...
27/04/2010
Great News for AEO applicants,

Even I feel they should be given highest priority as they already have jobs.

But I guess they have more background checking as they not only have to check current work but also whether the job is genuine or not and hence the delay...

Either way its a great news!!!!

tim50

Feb 8, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
migrating2ca said:

I am AEO case
Hi,
I also got exact same reply in my CSQ few weeks ago.

rksharma

Star Member
Dec 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
30-03-2010
Med's Request
29-01-2013
Med's Done....
18-02-2013
LANDED..........
05-06-2013
Yes exactly it is Canadian lollipop. We will get more chance to get more lollipop after getting visa :-[ :-[ :-[.

mni said:
Yes, you are right. AEO cases should be given priority.

I read in some other thread that ND is putting In Process for all those who sent CSQ. So I was under the impression that In Process with RBVO is just a "lollipop"...

devu

Star Member
Jan 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb2010
Doc's Request.
sent on may12h
AOR Received.
JUNE 9TH 2010
File Transfer...
march 30
Med's Request
JAN 26
migrating2ca said:

I am AEO case
::) 2 years are 2 years... :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: