Full docs on July 2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR july
IELTS Request
Already done
File Transfer...
april 2010
tarakrs said:
Yes I have taken in consideration about Lubob's link, THe spreasheet of Post 26 June cases and MI3 noc lists.

If everything I calculated will go correct then, they will process our cases for about 1-2 months. The only question is how many cases they can process during this period.

On thing is for sure, many of us will have to wait 2 years or more.
And who are they????????????????? with FTD on july or later???????

tarakrs

Champion Member
May 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It is hard to say at this moment. 1 year before CHC was giving priority to "Full docs submission date" which is correct in my opinion.

Then, they started with FTD but, now it seems like they have again started processing giving priority to "Full docs submission date". If you'll go through post 26 june cases spreadsheet, it seems they are giving priority on 1st come 1 basis on documents.

Now, back to our situation, If they will go by FTD then, in 1 or two months they will be done with march and some of the april FTDs.

If they will go by Full docs submission then starting with april cases like me, honeyjack, sharmilas will get priority and they may end up with june.

Remember, there are plenty of applications left to process in MI1 so, 1 or 2 months is very short time for them. They won't be able to finish even 15% of total cases left in MI1.

Dear Friends ! I Would like to present a suggestion for all pre-26 june applicants to approach their near n dear ones living in Canada to exercise their right to information Act in Canada at a very small fees of $5. They can ask for the reason for delay in our processing and further plan of CIC to how they will handle our applications. here is the link for that form : http://www.tbs-sct.gc.ca/tbsf-fsct/350-57-eng.asp this is the address where they have to mail this form. Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Thierry Cadieux
A/Access to Information and Privacy Coordinator
Narono Building
360 Laurier Avenue West, 10th Floor
Ottawa , Ontario K1A 1L1
Telephone: 1-800-667-6703
Facsimile: 613-957-6517
ATIP-AIPRP@cic.gc.ca thanks n regards for paying attention. Hoping for positive responses from fellow members.

truthseeker4pr

Star Member
Feb 4, 2011
@ Tarakrs,

One of our forum member (brad84 - NOC 0213) whose file transfer date is 27-4-2010, he received his 2nd AOR on last week of August 2010 and he do not have AEO received Medical request one month ago from New Delhi VO. I am wondering the way CHC New Delhi is processing cases.
Please comment.

nano24482

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/02/2010
Doc's Request.
20/04/2010
AOR Received.
27/08/2010
File Transfer...
27/04/2010
Could someone on student visa do it???

Eitherway I mailed CHC ND 2 to 3 times but have not got any answer.So now mailed the minister. I stated if there is a delay, than the CIC should specifically tell us when our cases will be processed so that we can come to conclusion regarding our funds(which are in bank: 6 to 7 lakh is not a small amount)...

If i get a reply than I'll post it...

Please everyone. Send a mail to the minister... It is our money and we have a right to know the status.

lubob said:
Dear Friends ! I Would like to present a suggestion for all pre-26 june applicants to approach their near n dear ones living in Canada to exercise their right to information Act in Canada at a very small fees of $5. They can ask for the reason for delay in our processing and further plan of CIC to how they will handle our applications. here is the link for that form : http://www.tbs-sct.gc.ca/tbsf-fsct/350-57-eng.asp this is the address where they have to mail this form. Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Thierry Cadieux
A/Access to Information and Privacy Coordinator
Narono Building
360 Laurier Avenue West, 10th Floor
Ottawa , Ontario K1A 1L1
Telephone: 1-800-667-6703
Facsimile: 613-957-6517
ATIP-AIPRP @ cic.gc.ca thanks n regards for paying attention. Hoping for positive responses from fellow members.

nano24482

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/02/2010
Doc's Request.
20/04/2010
AOR Received.
27/08/2010
File Transfer...
27/04/2010
I have a doubt.

Is it 2 years from now or 2 years from the FTD/2nd AOR???

My bet is 2 years from now...
So total 3 years approx...

tarakrs said:
Yes I have taken in consideration about Lubob's link, THe spreasheet of Post 26 June cases and MI3 noc lists.

If everything I calculated will go correct then, they will process our cases for about 1-2 months. The only question is how many cases they can process during this period.

On thing is for sure, many of us will have to wait 2 years or more.

nano24482

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/02/2010
Doc's Request.
20/04/2010
AOR Received.
27/08/2010
File Transfer...
27/04/2010
I request everyone to mail the minister along with a cc to CHC ND. I did the same.
Below is the mail i send. It will be useful for those NOCs which were common for Post and Pre June and AEO cases.

Others can modify the letter accordingly

Dear Sir

I have applied for Canadian Immigration under Federal skilled worker category(NOC XXXX) File No: BXXXXXXXXX at Central Intake Office Nova Scotia(they received on DD MM YY), sending my complete set of documents for further processing at the New Delhi Visa office, and have received acknowledgment of receipt of my documents on DD MM YY. My file transfer date was DD MM YY.

My occupation was listed in both Post and Pre June 2010 in demand occupations.
My friends(Applicants) who applied after June 20 2010 in the same occupations, have received medical request and subsequent Permanent residency. I wonder why my application has been kept on low priority just because I applied before June 26, 2010 even though my occupation is in demand. I can understand that you put Pre June 2010 applicants on low priority because you have received more applications than you can process, but it is totally unfair to all those applicants whose NOC were both in Pre and Post June 2010.

Hence I request you to look into the matter and speed up the processing of those applicants whose occupations were included in both Pre and Post June 2010.

For the last 10 months I haven't got any update from the visa office and they are not answering to my queries. One of my friend received an email that processing time can increase up to 2 years. If that is the case than I request you to give us clear instructions as, our funds are held up for the ‘proof of funds'. This is creating huge problems for me as I cannot plan for future investments.

The only scenario that will be left for many applicants including myself(whose occupations are common) will be to re-apply.

Hence I request you to ask the necessary authorities to expedite the process or else give me and other applicants a proper timeline so that we can plan for our future including re-applying and/or financial and personal plans .

Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Yours Thankfully,

tarakrs

Champion Member
May 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@nano

the mail seem to be partially ok except a few things.

First, when we write to higher authorities we should not demand the things we want directly. We should let them think the best options for us. What if they will return your application and your NOC won't fall in next MI.

Also, we all need to send different drafts in our own words but, the actual message we want to convey should be same.

nano24482 said:
I request everyone to mail the minister along with a cc to CHC ND. I did the same.
Below is the mail i send. It will be useful for those NOCs which were common for Post and Pre June and AEO cases.

Others can modify the letter accordingly

Dear Sir

I have applied for Canadian Immigration under Federal skilled worker category(NOC XXXX) File No: BXXXXXXXXX at Central Intake Office Nova Scotia(they received on DD MM YY), sending my complete set of documents for further processing at the New Delhi Visa office, and have received acknowledgment of receipt of my documents on DD MM YY. My file transfer date was DD MM YY.

My occupation was listed in both Post and Pre June 2010 in demand occupations.
My friends(Applicants) who applied after June 20 2010 in the same occupations, have received medical request and subsequent Permanent residency. I wonder why my application has been kept on low priority just because I applied before June 26, 2010 even though my occupation is in demand. I can understand that you put Pre June 2010 applicants on low priority because you have received more applications than you can process, but it is totally unfair to all those applicants whose NOC were both in Pre and Post June 2010.

Hence I request you to look into the matter and speed up the processing of those applicants whose occupations were included in both Pre and Post June 2010.

For the last 10 months I haven't got any update from the visa office and they are not answering to my queries. One of my friend received an email that processing time can increase up to 2 years. If that is the case than I request you to give us clear instructions as, our funds are held up for the ‘proof of funds'. This is creating huge problems for me as I cannot plan for future investments.

The only scenario that will be left for many applicants including myself(whose occupations are common) will be to re-apply.

Hence I request you to ask the necessary authorities to expedite the process or else give me and other applicants a proper timeline so that we can plan for our future including re-applying and/or financial and personal plans .

Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Yours Thankfully,

nano24482

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/02/2010
Doc's Request.
20/04/2010
AOR Received.
27/08/2010
File Transfer...
27/04/2010
Thanks for the feedback Tarak,

But what is done is done.
This is the letter I sent, and posted it here so that others can have a format.

Please feel free to change it according to your needs.

manek

Mar 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys,

out of blue, CHC ND has sent email to us today. They want to release our medical but first they want confirmation on our latest address, employment and family details. We are on TWP in Canada and so our phone number is from here while address of India so they seems to confuse.
Finally there is some hope at the end of tunnel. :)

tarakrs

Champion Member
May 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gud to know this manek.

You have AEO if I am not wrong. Please confirm this.

manek said:
Guys,

out of blue, CHC ND has sent email to us today. They want to release our medical but first they want confirmation on our latest address, employment and family details. We are on TWP in Canada and so our phone number is from here while address of India so they seems to confuse.
Finally there is some hope at the end of tunnel. :)

manek

Mar 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Not AEO but FSW2 category (Already on TWP in Canada and have confirmed permanent job offer)