+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

File Xfer to CHC ND in Jan / Feb / March 2010 please join here

tarakrs

Champion Member
May 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ KDSTL

CHC, ND has started sending this standard reply to applicants because they believe that It may take 2 years or more. The website shows 14 months is the average processing time as of now. Many applicants including me are in 16th month since ftd and we are waiting for meds.

By the time our visas will be granted we will be finishing 18 or 19 months or may be more u never know.

So we will bring this 14 month average down to 16 or 17...

The point here is they are slowing down the process for MI 1 applicants and this 2 years is just a progressive timeline.

For example
File xfer Date |Processing Time (in months)
March 1014-17
April 1015-19
May 1018-22
June 1021-25
July 1024-28
Aug / Sep 1027-31

The above table is just an assumption so, like this the average would be 2 years for all.

They just can't send any reply to a bunch of people. What they have mentioned in their standard reply is a possibility to many of us.

KDSTTL

Sep 8, 2010
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2010
Doc's Request.
10-06-2010
AOR Received.
21-07-2010
IELTS Request
already done
File Transfer...
15-06-2010
Med's Request
08-11-2012
Med's Done....
20-11-2012 (Fresh PCC again on 19-11-2012)
Interview........
Waived (In process - 19th Jan 2012)
Passport Req..
08-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
12-07-2013 (DM 14-07-2013)
LANDED..........
03-08-2013
tarakrs said:
@ KDSTL

CHC, ND has started sending this standard reply to applicants because they believe that It may take 2 years or more. The website shows 14 months is the average processing time as of now. Many applicants including me are in 16th month since ftd and we are waiting for meds.

By the time our visas will be granted we will be finishing 18 or 19 months or may be more u never know.

So we will bring this 14 month average down to 16 or 17...

The point here is they are slowing down the process for MI 1 applicants and this 2 years is just a progressive timeline.

For example
File xfer Date |Processing Time (in months)
March 1014-17
April 1015-19
May 1018-22
June 1021-25
July 1024-28
Aug / Sep 1027-31

The above table is just an assumption so, like this the average would be 2 years for all.

They just can't send any reply to a bunch of people. What they have mentioned in their standard reply is a possibility to many of us.
Yaar. I know there are a few applicants who already crossed the 14 months period mentioned in the website. Unfortunate.

But still the average processing period is 14 months. (average, average, average). It can take another extra time, basically to check background details, which may not be the same for all applicants.

Recently Canada has told that they are putting back MI-II on fast track. Being a regular user of this blog, who provided lot of support, I request you to be with me on this.

I am saying genuine reliable result.

I already tried to prove it many times that the two year processing period, department mentioned was for the application that are still in Nova Scotia.

True that they didn't process much files for almost 2 months by now.

But they were medical requests last Tuesday, and you could see it if you go through all blogs.

And from 1st July the processing will go faster again.

Tarakrs, you are one of the senior member here. Need your support to help others.

Thanks,
KDSTTL

canlove

May 5, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
KDSTTL said:
Please read that line.

For New Delhi, our revised standard replies will provide information along the lines below.

The reply will be for new applications from India, and was an advice to the consultants in India.

It was never meant for applicants, whose files were already transferred to India.

Wake up my friends.

Why do you easily fall of false statements? And not ready to accept the fact?

KDSTTL
i dont understand wat you are talking about, now u are saying this massage is for consultants not to send more applications...which applications ? MI-2 is already getting visa and MI-1 all applicants already received 2nd AOR now for wat they are asking not to send from India.

DELHI INDIAN

Jan 24, 2011
Guys, KDSTTL is making some sense with his observations and feedbackf rom his friend. I hope whatever you are saying become truth but it is also hard to believe that NDVO send e mail to so many applicants by mistake.

Also how cum all of a sudden we are not seeing any fresh medicals received by any of pre june 2010 applicants. Why they have stopped sending medical and passport request to applicants.

KDSTTL said:
Not a guess ...Not a dream..

Just telling you to go through the original mail, and understand what they mean to say before making any false statements.

Had seen chaotic statements based on that letter.

Justification was given by a friend of mine who works for the federal government.

Nobody needs to do any guess here.

Just read the letter properly. Thats all!

KDSTTL

canlove

May 5, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
ptv7425 said:
Just want to make an observation, without taking any sides here. btw...I am at the very end of the queue :D

I noticed that for some folks with my same timeline, ecas says "Application & full documents received at C-50 office", although these were sent to NDVO. Still others with only one line, "Application received on xxxx". Does this mean the whole package is now in Canada? I don't think this is an error, because it has been this way for a few months now. All of these applicants received their 1st AORs from CIC and then sent full documents to NDVO. But ecas does not say, the full application is with NDVO.

Mine and a lot of others', however, have the regular RBVO status, saying "Full documents at NDVO waiting for review".
ecas status is not reliable we observed this at the forum...we all sent docs to new delhi and received confirmation/2nd AOR from NDVO. it suggests they have our app with them.

canlove

May 5, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
DELHI INDIAN said:
Guys, KDSTTL is making some sense with his observations and feedbackf rom his friend. I hope whatever you are saying become truth but it is also hard to believe that NDVO send e mail to so many applicants by mistake.

Also how cum all of a sudden we are not seeing any fresh medicals received by any of pre june 2010 applicants. Why they have stopped sending medical and passport request to applicants.
even nobody has received in process status with In process date from last two months.on other hand MI-2 applicants getting visa in 6 months.

ptv7425

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
May 2014
DELHI INDIAN said:

That is not true, today an applicant who sent full docs in August got medicals.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/full-docs-to-new-delhi-chc-in-august-2010-t49425.0.html;msg813011#msg813011

Another one received it a month ago,

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/full-docs-to-new-delhi-chc-in-august-2010-t49425.0.html;msg759768#msg759768

both are pre-june cases. One is AEO.

tarakrs

Champion Member
May 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@KDSSTL

I appreciate your efforts to keep everyone's hopes alive but, you are not understanding one point.

All the applicants under MI 1 who lodged their initial application at CIO, Sydney, Nova Scotia were by 25 June 2010.

The last applicant under MI 1 had to submit his / her initial application by 25 June 2010.

Now, all those who were submitted their initial application at CIO, Sydney, NS under MI 1 have already got the 1st AOR. It means their files were already transferred to respective Visa Office by end of 2010.

It means CIO, Sydney, Nova Scotia has NO FILE under MI1.

Then what are talking about "department mentioned was for the application that are still in Nova Scotia"? ??? ??? ??? ???

As I explained earlier it is not going to take 2 years for all of us but It MAY take 2 years or more whose files were transferred in July 10 onwards.

KDSTTL said:
Yaar. I know there are a few applicants who already crossed the 14 months period mentioned in the website. Unfortunate.

But still the average processing period is 14 months. (average, average, average). It can take another extra time, basically to check background details, which may not be the same for all applicants.

Recently Canada has told that they are putting back MI-II on fast track. Being a regular user of this blog, who provided lot of support, I request you to be with me on this.

I am saying genuine reliable result.

I already tried to prove it many times that the two year processing period, department mentioned was for the application that are still in Nova Scotia.

True that they didn't process much files for almost 2 months by now.

But they were medical requests last Tuesday, and you could see it if you go through all blogs.

And from 1st July the processing will go faster again.

Tarakrs, you are one of the senior member here. Need your support to help others.

Thanks,
KDSTTL

mni

Mar 7, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-Jun-2013
So you are saying that this letter was meant for those applicants whose applications are still in Canada and have not been transferred to processing country. This means those application are yet to get first AOR. Am I right?

Are there any pre-June 26 2010 applicants who have not got first AOR?

If not then to whom applicants are being referred as?

KDSTTL said:
Dear Sir/Madam,

(System generated mail - that is why it is mentioned Sir/Madam instead of our names)

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi.

circular message modified by New Delhi Office

Please be advised that if the applicant has (they should have mentioned "you have" instead of "applicant has") applied as a Federal Skilled Worker on or after February 27, 2008 and before June 26, 2010 , the application will take two years or more to be processed. This is due to the fact that Canada received over 425,000 applications (Canada received - not New Delhi ) under this program during this period, and 144,000 of these have not yet received a decision (Canda has not taken decision whether those applications are eligible for processing). This number represents more than twice the number of projected admissions under the federal skilled worker program in 2011, so many of these applicants will have to wait two years or more to be processed.

The applicants who have to wait for two years or more are those applicants whose applications are still in Canada pending for approval and not yet send to the processing country.

Those applications which were send to the India will be processed in 14 months period.

If you (applicants whose application are still in Canada) wish to withdraw your application, you may be eligible for a refund of your processing fees.
We trust that this information will be of assistance.

That is the circular message which was advised by Canada to circulate to the processing countries clients to avoid further applications being sent. New Delhi office wrongly send the same to applicants who asked for processing period request.

RUC
Immigration Section / Section de l'immigration
Canadian High Commission / Haut-Commissariat du Canada
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi
India / Inde

We are still within the quota and will be processed in 14 months period (average). Some may take 15-18 months.

tarakrs

Champion Member
May 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yes I know, they are AEO applicants.

ptv7425 said:
That is not true, today an applicant who sent full docs in August got medicals.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/full-docs-to-new-delhi-chc-in-august-2010-t49425.0.html;msg813011#msg813011

Another one received it a month ago,

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/full-docs-to-new-delhi-chc-in-august-2010-t49425.0.html;msg759768#msg759768

both are pre-june cases. One is AEO.

tarakrs

Champion Member
May 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yes mni

He means that some pre-june 2010 applications are yet to xfer to respective visa office or are yet to get their first AOR.

Now you only tell me, Can you believe it?

mni said:
So you are saying that this letter was meant for those applicants whose applications are still in Canada and have not been transferred to processing country. This means those application are yet to get first AOR. Am I right?

Are there any pre-June 26 2010 applicants who have not got first AOR?

If not then to whom applicants are being referred as?

canlove

May 5, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
tarakrs said:
@ KDSSTL

I appreciate your efforts to keep everyone's hopes alive but, you are not understanding one point.

All the applicants under MI 1 who lodged their initial application at CIO, Sydney, Nova Scotia were by 25 June 2010.

The last applicant under MI 1 had to submit his / her initial application by 25 June 2010.

Now, all those who were submitted their initial application at CIO, Sydney, NS under MI 1 have already got the 1st AOR. It means their files were already transferred to respective Visa Office by end of 2010.

It means CIO, Sydney, Nova Scotia has NO FILE under MI1.

Then what are talking about "department mentioned was for the application that are still in Nova Scotia"? ??? ??? ??? ???

As I explained earlier it is not going to take 2 years for all of us but It MAY take 2 years or more whose files were transferred in July 10 onwards.
i second this.
Not all applications will take two years or more but yes this is the possibility for left MI-1 applicants.

ptv7425

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
May 2014
tarakrs said:
yes mni

He means that some pre-june 2010 applications are yet to xfer to respective visa office or are yet to get their first AOR.

Now you only tell me, Can you believe it?
People who received their 1st AORs on or after Sept 28, 2010 (including me) do not know what their file transfer date is. This has never appeared in ecas (granted it is not that reliable). None of the communication from visa office has this information either. So as far fetched as it seems, it is possible that these applications are yet to be transferred to the respective VOs. And maybe these are the ones that will take 2 years to process. Having said that, the current NDVO processing time of 14 months is sure to go up and inch towards 2 years too.

KDSTTL

Sep 8, 2010
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2010
Doc's Request.
10-06-2010
AOR Received.
21-07-2010
IELTS Request
already done
File Transfer...
15-06-2010
Med's Request
08-11-2012
Med's Done....
20-11-2012 (Fresh PCC again on 19-11-2012)
Interview........
Waived (In process - 19th Jan 2012)
Passport Req..
08-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
12-07-2013 (DM 14-07-2013)
LANDED..........
03-08-2013
@ All

It looks like I am struggling here to convince you all. I am posting all this for your comfort and understanding.

Changes to immigration law in 2008 allow Citizenship and Immigration Canada
(CIC) to set, through Ministerial Instructions (MI), the number and type of applications considered for processing each year, and the order in which these applications will be processed.

Under the first set of instructions (MI-1) CIC used this new authority under immigration law to control the type of applications received, but not the number. The number of applications received exceed the ability to process them in a timely way. CIC introduced caps on June 26, 2010 on the FSW program as part of the second MI. CIC has limited the intake of new FSW applications to better match the number CIC can actually process within the annual levels plan tabled in Parliament. FSW applications under the second MI are processed on a priority basis.

CIC has received enough FSW applications since February 27, 2008 to reach immigration levels for the next two years. Unfortunately, it will take longer to process those submitted under the first set of instructions (between February 27, 2008 and June 25, 2010) than originally projected.

This number represents more than twice the number of projected admissions under the program in 2011. Therefore, few applications received before February 27, 2008 (processed in the order they are received) are expected to be processed this year or next.

CIC's goal is to make the immigration system more responsive to labour market needs. By giving priority to FSW applications received on or after June 26, 2010, CIC is responding to the most urgent labour market needs first. The length of time it takes to finalize an application under this program varies from one visa office to another since visa offices face different challenges. CIC continues to work towards global service standards and the use of departmental standard forms to minimize such regional
variations as much as possible.

Two year processing period in not for applications which are already been transferred to concerned VO, but for applications received in NS but not processed yet who are under MI-I.

Convincing everyone here in not my job. If members on this blog has any clarification, it can be done in better way than criticizing.

Are you all looking for negative comments? Will you all be happy, if you hear that your application will really take 2 years or more?

Very sad

KDSTTL