File Transfer...
27th Feb
Med's Request
19th Feb
Med's Done....
25th Feb
Interview........
N/A
Nothing. May be will try to give them call on Monday if I can get any update.

anything update on yous?
Another line added in ecas : We started processing your file on 15th April.

Reactions: CecDec2013

vinitmenon

Nov 1, 2012
ohh Thats great!!! So hopefully in few days you will get it.

Mine they haven't looked at it. so will just confirm with them that they received it.
If their application is in NDVO then it could be 2-3 months before they see decision made.. saying this based on other ppl

ritvik123

Sep 16, 2012
App. Filed.......
7th Dec
Doc's Request.
20 March
AOR Received.
6th Feb
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
27th Feb
Med's Request
19th Feb
Med's Done....
25th Feb
Interview........
N/A
If their application is in NDVO then it could be 2-3 months before they see decision made.. saying this based on other ppl
Yeah true atleast 2 to 3 months more but knowing NDVO nothing can be speculated ever!! They have their own ways of working unprofessionally..lol

CecDec2013

Star Member
Sep 3, 2014
Yeah true atleast 2 to 3 months more but knowing NDVO nothing can be speculated ever!! They have their own ways of working unprofessionally..lol
I just receive email saying they forwarded documents to responsible office. I haven't got any email for file transfer hope its still in Mississauga.

MRM8789

Star Member
Jan 18, 2019
Hi Guys.. My file was transferred to NDVO today morning IST (3rd May). Before my file was transferred and was in CPC - M, I got a call from NDVO asking me certain questions based on my relationship and application. Only after 3 days of the phone call was my file transferred to NDVO.
Status in ECAS under PA side says we began processing your application on 23rd April 2019.

Irshaddd khan

Star Member
Mar 4, 2019
Hi Guys.. My file was transferred to NDVO today morning IST (3rd May). Before my file was transferred and was in CPC - M, I got a call from NDVO asking me certain questions based on my relationship and application. Only after 3 days of the phone call was my file transferred to NDVO.
Status in ECAS under PA side says we began processing your application on 23rd April 2019.
Did they asked you any additional documents ?

Harry993

Star Member
Apr 20, 2019
Any updates on files transferred from mississuaga to NDVO?

My file to will get transferred from mississuaga to NDVO according to email received from cpc-m on May 31.