+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

File transferred to CIO Sydney under Criminality Process

Efo_007

Apr 24, 2019
Hello there,

Please I need help with a clarification.

I submitted my Application for a PPR on 3 August 2018. While completing my information under the ITA, I erroneously selected the United Kingdom (UK) as a place of study for a UK degree (ACCA) that I studied for in my home country. Consequently, the web system made the request for a Police Certificate from the UK.

Subsequently, Eligibility has been met, criminality started on 21 November 2018, and due to the fact that I have no UK Police certificate, my application has been on hold in Ottawa till date. I have made efforts to submit enough proof to show that I did not study in the UK since February 2019, and recently (15 April 2019), I understand my file has been transferred to CIO Sydney.

Can someone please explain the reason for this and is this a good sign?

Thanks in advance.

r00hi

Sep 4, 2018
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vegreville-Ottawa-Sydney-Vancouver
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
25-05-2018
Passport Req..
27-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
17-09-2019
LANDED..........
20-09-2019
Hello there,

Please I need help with a clarification.

I submitted my Application for a PPR on 3 August 2018. While completing my information under the ITA, I erroneously selected the United Kingdom (UK) as a place of study for a UK degree (ACCA) that I studied for in my home country. Consequently, the web system made the request for a Police Certificate from the UK.

Subsequently, Eligibility has been met, criminality started on 21 November 2018, and due to the fact that I have no UK Police certificate, my application has been on hold in Ottawa till date. I have made efforts to submit enough proof to show that I did not study in the UK since February 2019, and recently (15 April 2019), I understand my file has been transferred to CIO Sydney.

Can someone please explain the reason for this and is this a good sign?

Thanks in advance.
I assume that the additional docs you submitted later are under review by the officer. hopefully soon you will get some good news. keep us posted