+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

File transfered before AIP! HELP NEEDED

Bip31

May 19, 2018
Hi!
I wrote here a month ago regarding my file that was transfered to Vancouver on May 2018. A little background: Application received on May 2017, SA early May and transfered for further processing to Vancouver processing unit. Within 2 weeks after the transfer, we sent in a lot of additional proof of relationship and cohabitation even though we are married ( without them asking). After involving my MP, I received an email on June 29th 2018 requesting for additional document in order to make a decision ( RCMP fingerprint). Is this a normal process before they ask for a relationship interview? After reading all transfered file here, they all got interview first contact not fingerprint request. Thank you for your time.

commonlaw2018

Star Member
Dec 28, 2017
Hi!
I wrote here a month ago regarding my file that was transfered to Vancouver on May 2018. A little background: Application received on May 2017, SA early May and transfered for further processing to Vancouver processing unit. Within 2 weeks after the transfer, we sent in a lot of additional proof of relationship and cohabitation even though we are married ( without them asking). After involving my MP, I received an email on June 29th 2018 requesting for additional document in order to make a decision ( RCMP fingerprint). Is this a normal process before they ask for a relationship interview? After reading all transfered file here, they all got interview first contact not fingerprint request. Thank you for your time.
Hi, I read your previous posts here. and you said you order your note. May I ask what is your primary and secondary office to process your application?you could find them in the first page of your note. And any explanation there indicating why your file was transferred? Thanks.

starnaenae

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
March 1 2017
Doc's Request.
March 27, 2017, July 10, 2017
AOR Received.
AOR 1:March 17 2017 AOR 2: May 10, 2017
File Transfer...
April 8, 2017
Med's Request
Upfront - PASSED
Med's Done....
December 12 2016
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
March 5, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
March 13, 2018
LANDED..........
April 30, 2018
Hi!
what makes you think they will ask for an interview? you shouldnt send things without them asking. asking for RCMP Check is VERY normal if you have been in canada for more than 6 months...

Bip31

May 19, 2018
what makes you think they will ask for an interview? you shouldnt send things without them asking. asking for RCMP Check is VERY normal if you have been in canada for more than 6 months...
Usually when they transfer your file without AIP there is a chance for an interview ( 90 percent of the thread I have been reading so far) so I was excepting one. I sent without them asking because clearly the letter said that I was welcome to submit additional information regarding my application to the Vancouver inland processing center. I know it is normal since I even submitted one with my application. I was just asking if someone here was ion the same situation as me.

Bip31

May 19, 2018
Hi, I read your previous posts here. and you said you order your note. May I ask what is your primary and secondary office to process your application?you could find them in the first page of your note. And any explanation there indicating why your file was transferred? Thanks.
I sent my app to Mississauga then transfer to Vancouver even if I live in Winnipeg. They wanted to clear something up about my relationship with my ex 4 years ago, I was his dependant when he applied for a PR but I removed myself since our relationship broke down.

commonlaw2018

Star Member
Dec 28, 2017
I sent my app to Mississauga then transfer to Vancouver even if I live in Winnipeg. They wanted to clear something up about my relationship with my ex 4 years ago, I was his dependant when he applied for a PR but I removed myself since our relationship broke down.
So, I thought your file was transferred to the office called ‘ irregular migration BC’, you could find the office name on the first page of your GCMS note.