+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

File transfer to Manila VO

Xilikon

Apr 26, 2018
Quebec City, Canada
Category........
FAM
Just to add some data: Mine with a Filipina wife and daughter got sent to Mississauga CPC and a friend of mine with a Filipina wife and no dependent submitted within 5 days of ours got sent to Manila VO so it's weird. We both are from Quebec so we did CSQ steps too.

The only difference is that ours is easy and our relationship lasted almost 5 years while my friend's application is for a wife married within 1 year of meeting, so there is less evidence.
As a follow-up, my friend got PPR 2 weeks ago and mine hasn't moved yet beside background check is now in process.

Bheth0907

Dec 10, 2023
Biometrics
Completed
As part of the process we may ask you to send us your fingerprints and photo. Read more about biometrics collection.
Medical exam
Completed
Not all applications require a medical exam. If you need a medical exam, IRCC will notify you what to do next. Medical exams for visitors, students and workers - Canada.ca.
  • Eligibility
    In progress
  • Background verification
    In progress

Application history
  • Feb 08, 2024

Activity status updated: Eligibility
    Eligibility
    Eligibility status has been updated to In progress
We just got this update yesterday, 2 weeks after our file has been transferred to manila office. Is this a good sign?

nyantaro19

Star Member
Feb 7, 2024
Category........
Other
Hello! Background check completed on June 26, 2023. Eligibility completed on September 25, 2023. And received passport request on October 3, 2023. CFO seminar was on October 17, 2023. You need the CFO certificate to show Philippine immigration officers. And my flight was on October 24, 2023.
Hi! What else did you show to the PH IO officers when leaving the country as a sponsored spouse? TYI!