waived
Passport Req..
25 Apr 2013
VISA ISSUED...
16 May 2013
LANDED..........
13 Oct 2013
hello there
i am new here & this is just my 1st post & i hope that i can find answers for my questions here.
i am a psychiatrist, i was born in palestinian authority/West Bank, i applied for canada immigration on july 2006 from Jordan to Damascus office, after less than one year i moved to live & work in Saudi Arabia, i applied for a file transfer from Damascus Office to London Office as it is the regional office for Saudi arabia & other Arabian gulf countries, but my request was refused & i recieved the following message from Damascus office:
"This refers to your letter requesting a file transfer. Citizenship and Immigration Canada will transfer permanent resident applications only where the office concerned is satisfied that to do so would facilitate the enforcement of the Act. In our opinion the requested transfer of your file would not do so. Therefore your file will remain in our processing queue."
as u know processing time from Damascus office is one of the lengthiest in the world while from London it may take 1/2 the time only needed from Damascus for application processing.
Why did they refuse my transfer request?
should i try again?
is there a way to accelerate my immigration application processing?

RFEngineer

Apr 5, 2008
They should'nt have refused it. As you live and work in Saudi Arabi that makes you a saudi resident. I transfered my case form my home country to NY (on H1-B) and it took only 2 months to transfer. I think you should write a letter explaining that you are a resident and send them a proof.

wjd7359

Mar 8, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
3111, 3112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 Jul 2006
Doc's Request.
9 Sep 2010
IELTS Request
9 Sep 2010
File Transfer...
26 Apr 2010
Med's Request
4 Dec 2012
Med's Done....
11 Dec 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
25 Apr 2013
VISA ISSUED...
16 May 2013
LANDED..........
13 Oct 2013
i already did, i wrote for them twice & sent a translated copy of my residancy in Saudi arabia.
what can i do next? i can't wait for 4 more years!!

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

wjd7359 said:
i already did, i wrote for them twice & sent a translated copy of my residancy in Saudi arabia.
what can i do next? i can't wait for 4 more years!!
You don't have a choice as CHC is under no obligation to transfer files unless "it enhances the integrity of the Immigration program"

PMM

aryabarun

Apr 6, 2008
Dear PMM,

I had a similar request to CHC Delhi to transfer my file to CHC of the city I have been living with my family for the last one decade. I could not understand the refusal phrase ' integrity of prorgramme' . What a phrase is this that can so smartly be used to deny requests for transfer ?

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

aryabarun said:
Dear PMM,

I had a similar request to CHC Delhi to transfer my file to CHC of the city I have been living with my family for the last one decade. I could not understand the refusal phrase ' integrity of prorgramme' . What a phrase is this that can so smartly be used to deny requests for transfer ?
An example is a person has lived in lets say India for all his life, worked there, schooled there submits an application, and then moves to the US on an H1B. They will not transfer the file from Delhi, as it the expertise to investigate the background, schooling, documents resides in Delhi where they deal with documents daily, whereas Buffalo does not see as many, don't know the questions to ask or who to contact to verify the information in India. In your case if you were living in a city for 10 years that was not under Delhi's jurisdiction, then you had the choice where to file the application, you choose Delhi, so you have to live with your decision.

PMM

PMM

aryabarun

Apr 6, 2008
PMM,

Sorry , it was not my choice to send my file to Delhi while I have been living ( in fact 7 years) in another city in Asia where the waiting time is shorter by two years at least than in Dehi . My mistake was that I hired the services of an immigration consultancy from Ontario and it mistakenly sent my file to Delhi . They as well as I requested CHC Delhi for the file transfer but the 'programme integrity' phrase came my way.
I am originally from a country under the jurisdiction of CHC Delhi but I am legally residing for a long period in the country where I want my file to be transfered. Despite all our rquests, they would not like doing it all for 'integrity'.

ravis.deol

Jun 4, 2008
Hello there,

I am also new to this site.

I have question similary like WJD7359.I have applied for PR for candan in india delhi in 2003. Yesterday i got mail about asking me allmost all the document which requried for new application. While applying have given all the document. Please suggest for this

Another one which is my base question is. It is adviseable to get my application transfer to USA la office. And if i transefer my file to USA LA office then they will try as a day one for my file i will lose my almost 5 years of waiting time.

please suggest.

thanks

aryabarun

Apr 6, 2008
Ravi,

It is a usual process. After a long wait of 5 years, they have started review of your case and have asked you for the update of your documents. The faster you submit all the updated documents, the better. It seems that CHC Delhi is just starting 2002-3 cases. A real long slumber wait !

dith

Jun 9, 2008
Hi everyone!
I am really new, just registered now here in this thread, i got interested as a lot of questions that i have read been replied informatively. you guys really provide useful information.
I am a Filipino national and current resident of United Arab Emirates in more than a year now and working as Sales Coordinator in a trading company here. Last year a friend of mine offered me help by submitting my resume to the agency operating there in Alberta. After sometimes last year i got job offer as sales executive in a retail store there, as i received the contract i paid the agency the amount of 1000CAD. I beleive that they applied for the LMO last November 2007 but until now there is no result yet. I am wondering how long really will it take for the LMO to come out as base on some posts here, theirs just took 14-16 weeks only. Do you its normal that until now i havent received an LMO result?
And also i would like to ask the chances of me being denied to give positive result in LMO as my work experience is only 1 year in the position that intend to work there?

Thanks and i will be very glad if someone will help me with this.
Dith

aryabarun said:
Ravi,

It is a usual process. After a long wait of 5 years, they have started review of your case and have asked you for the update of your documents. The faster you submit all the updated documents, the better. It seems that CHC Delhi is just starting 2002-3 cases. A real long slumber wait !