+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

file tranfer to etobicoke

rituppaatteell

Star Member
Feb 14, 2021
Hello guys. I’ve applied spousal work permit on october 2, 2020 and on Jan7 i got a email of my file being transferred to etobicoke office. I have got nothing since then. Is this a matter of concern ? What should i expect ??

gurm07

Feb 26, 2021
I applied for my closed work permit and just got an mail about file being transferred to etobicoke. Does it say if they will contact you with further instructions?

rituppaatteell

Star Member
Feb 14, 2021
Yes mines says that. But when i called cic the agent told there is nothing needed from you and your file is getting processed.

gurm07

Feb 26, 2021
Yes mines says that. But when i called cic the agent told there is nothing needed from you and your file is getting processed.
Oh ok. From what I have been hearing on this form, the cic agent's don't really have access to a lot of your information. Keep an eye out and maybe get in contact with etobicoke office

Jatthwhwhwhs

Dec 8, 2021
Hey there I applied my open work permit March 17,2021 in Canada and then I got a medical furtherance on June 15,2021 and IRCC told me that they have sent my file to ircc Etobicoke, I sent my medical furtherance on august 12,2021 and I still haven’t gotten any response or anything from them called a bunch of times, sent emails web forms and what not. You guys think there’s any chance I could get it soon? Or anyone that posted here before did you guys get your work permit ?? I’m so anxious and stressed
My medical has been cleared according to my panel physician she said ircc sent them a mail that they have received my medical and don’t need anything else from me on December 3 2021. Can someone help me and tell me if their file was sent to Etobicoke and received it?( After Covid )

rituppaatteell

Star Member
Feb 14, 2021
I have applied for spousal work permit on October 2,2020. Inland. Then on January 2 i had a email saying we need your college transcript and your file was transferred to etobicoke office. I have been emailing , web form and calling them but no response yet. I’m still waiting. I have applied for notes too and still waiting as well. Cic is tooooo slow and frustrating.

Jatthwhwhwhs

Dec 8, 2021
I have applied for spousal work permit on October 2,2020. Inland. Then on January 2 i had a email saying we need your college transcript and your file was transferred to etobicoke office. I have been emailing , web form and calling them but no response yet. I’m still waiting. I have applied for notes too and still waiting as well. Cic is tooooo slow and frustrating.
No updates yet. They reached out to me for medical surveillance ‍♂ now they say it might take 3 or 6 months to get an appointment like ‍♂ I’m so disappointed will I even get my work permit lol I’m so sad idk what to do

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
No updates yet. They reached out to me for medical surveillance ‍♂ now they say it might take 3 or 6 months to get an appointment like ‍♂ I’m so disappointed will I even get my work permit lol I’m so sad idk what to do
Request GCMS notes to find out what's wrong.

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
Notes from IRCC?

CBSA is way much faster compared to IRCC, so as a suggestion, apply from CBSA as well.

Reactions: Jatthwhwhwhs

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
Even if my application is under processing? I can apply from cbsa? They only need medical surveillance they said I haven’t gotten anything from them no s code or appointment so like what do I do ? Apply for notes ?
Yep you can apply for GCMS notes regardless.

Reactions: Jatthwhwhwhs

Jatthwhwhwhs

Dec 8, 2021
Yep you can apply for GCMS notes regardless.
Hey ircc has asked me for a medical surveillance I didnt get my s code yet so will I get my work permit before I get the surveillance code in the letter they sent me on my email it says I should get it by 3 months if I don’t get it by 3 months then I email them after 6 months to ask for an appointment ?? Smh will I get my work permit before

Jatthwhwhwhs

Dec 8, 2021
Notes from IRCC?

CBSA is way much faster compared to IRCC, so as a suggestion, apply from CBSA as well.
Hey there I got the notes a month ago and nothing really came up no work permit yet it’s been 13 months since I applied for my work permit extension smh, is there anything that I can do ?