Jun 29, 2016
Applied at vfs chandigarh..offline
Vfs tracking code is not working since application filed
I called vfs, they said its under process
Also i am not able to link application with cic..they say application not found
What should i do ?

parrykk

Jun 24, 2016
@kanwar i also filed my application from vfs chd.The tracking starts working from the very next working day. Linking paper application with online account is troublesome for me too.

vaishnavi

Jun 18, 2016
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15-06-2018
IELTS Request
07-04-2018
Med's Done....
22-05-2018
Passport Req..
30-07-2018
LANDED..........
13-08-2018
parrykk said:
@kanwar i also filed my application from vfs chd.The tracking starts working from the very next working day. Linking paper application with online account is troublesome for me too.
Try these steps and see if you can link your application.

For those who are getting error as no application found when try to link their paper application to their online account.

(1) Go to this below listed link
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/mycic.asp
(2) Click on continue to Gckey
(3) If You've already account created, login with your Username and Password otherwise Click on Sign up to go on next page and create your username, password and security questions.
(4) After creating my CIC account, click link application to this account.
(5) Then select category as Temporary residence and subcategory as Study Permit and extension.
(6) Then select Family name, given name and date of birth option.
(7) Fill your family name(surname), given name and date of birth as per Passport or Application form.
(8.) Next in applicant personal info panel fill Passport information only and DO NOT FILL CITY AND COUNTRY OF BIRTH.
(9) Enter your course start date given on your offer letter exact same as that.
(10) Enter course end date as on offer letter only month and year is given so enter that only don't select the date.
(11) Enter your DLI no. same as given on the offer letter.
(12) Next search for your application.
(13) Your application will be found and can be linked.
(14) You can get real time updates on your paper application online.

parrykk

Jun 24, 2016
I tried to link mine following these steps but unfortunately i dnt have any family name on my passport . I cant even leave it blank. It shows 'no application' found!

SYSyed

Star Member
Jun 16, 2016
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS Lahore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11th July 2016
Doc's Request.
submitted
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
passed on 3-8-2016
Interview........
none yet
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
parrykk said:
I tried to link mine following these steps but unfortunately i dnt have any family name on my passport . I cant even leave it blank. It shows 'no application' found!
I also applied through vfs. In Lahore i applied. VFS ppl dont allow u to leave family name empty. u have to put a name there in ur study permit application. so enter info which u entered in ur application. and follow the steps vaishnavi mentioned.

nithin.bhargav

Jun 21, 2016
Visa Office......
Bangalore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-07-2016
File Transfer...
20-07-2016
Med's Done....
08-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Hope So
I applied offline on 19th July VFS Bangalore and my tracking id was activated when my consultant sent me I.e. same day evening. And i linked my application to CIC using those steps but it is showing application type as ONLINE. Is that normal? Thanks.

I had applied online last month and got rejected, now i have linked my application to the same account. Will this be a problem?

SYSyed

Star Member
Jun 16, 2016
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS Lahore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11th July 2016
Doc's Request.
submitted
IELTS Request
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
passed on 3-8-2016
Interview........
none yet
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
nithin.bhargav said:
I applied offline on 19th July VFS Bangalore and my tracking id was activated when my consultant sent me I.e. same day evening. And i linked my application to CIC using those steps but it is showing application type as ONLINE. Is that normal? Thanks.

I had applied online last month and got rejected, now i have linked my application to the same account. Will this be a problem?
I also applied through VFS and linked my application to online accnt. It also says the application type is 'online' so I think its normal as we have linked applications to online accounts.