+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

file sent to VO in Buffalo with 12 missing items

zabaloch

Star Member
Mar 15, 2010
Hey folks,

I just sent my application to VO in buffalo with most of the documents. I identified 12 items that I was unable to produce due to some of my laziness and some due to me being in USA and unable to reach people in pakistan. Anyways, since I am a pre June 2010 applicant I am hoping that everything will go well.
If anybody has suggestions or questions or need any help from me please do let me know.

Thanks all

G

gte439u

zabaloch said:
Can anyone tell me if it is going to be an issue due to the missing items?
What are the missing items? Did you explain in a cover letter to the visa officer why you were unable to produce the documents?

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zabaloch said:
Hey folks,

I just sent my application to VO in buffalo with most of the documents. I identified 12 items that I was unable to produce due to some of my laziness and some due to me being in USA and unable to reach people in pakistan. Anyways, since I am a pre June 2010 applicant I am hoping that everything will go well.
If anybody has suggestions or questions or need any help from me please do let me know.

Thanks all
Hi,

12 items are alot, did you mention the reason in the cover letter why you are not submitting those documents ? If you havent then do it now because if these 12 items contains the major documents then your file can be return as well, it does not matter you are pre june or post june applicant.

Cheers
Saki

zabaloch

Star Member
Mar 15, 2010
No I did not explain the missing document information on the cover letter for all the items. I did mention them a few missing documents. Most of this happened because I was pregnant and not in a condition to run around to gather documents. I did inform in the cover letter about my pregnancy, but I did not inform about the missing items.

Should I write a letter immidiately and overnight it to the office in Buffalo?

G

gte439u

zabaloch said:
Should I write a letter immidiately and overnight it to the office in Buffalo?
Yes. Actually, send a fax to the Buffalo office explaining the deficiency in your application. Ensure that you include your file number, nationality, name, and date of birth.

G

gte439u

zabaloch said:
is anyone aware of the fax number to send this explanation to them?
Consulate General of Canada

Immigration Regional Programme Centre

3000 HSBC Center

Buffalo, New York 14203-2884

Fax: (716) 852-2477 or (716) 858-9591

Email : buffalo-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

zabaloch

Star Member
Mar 15, 2010
Hello helpers,
I just sent the fax to the visa office.
Do you think it is a good idea to send the same letter by mail?
Any ideas anyone if my applicatio will be returned due to missing documents?

Please keep in mind I was pregnant.
Any help and insight will be great.
Thanks

G

gte439u

zabaloch said:
Hello helpers,
I just sent the fax to the visa office.
Do you think it is a good idea to send the same letter by mail?
Include a copy of the fax when you forward additional documents to the visa office.