+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

File returned

May 5, 2022
Hello,

I did an outland Family class sponsorship application for myself, they returned it to me stating that hand signature is missing in IMM 0008 form and no other findings have been made. I do not understand the letter they sent me but maybe someone out there might know and help me out with this issue.

Also, whether I am required to refill the forms and pay fee again?

Here is what they said:

Dear Sir/Madam:

We are returning your submission, including all the supporting documents you included, as it does not meet the requirements for processing.

An application must meet the requirements of sections 10 and 11 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR) to be accepted for processing. Section 12 of the IRPR states: if the requirements of sections 10 and 11 are not met, the application and all the documents submitted in support of the application shall be returned to the applicant.

In addition, Ministerial Instructions were given in December 15, 2016 pursuant to section 87.3 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA), required that applications made by sponsored spouses, common-law partners, conjugal partners and dependent children, as well as the associated sponsorship applications, meet certain conditions to be accepted for processing. Any application which does not meet the conditions established in the instructions must also be returned.

The forms required by part A of the applicable Document Checklist (see how below) are needed to satisfy section 12 of the IRPR, whereas the supporting documents required by part B of the document checklist must be included to meet the conditions established by the Ministerial Instructions.

As is does not meet the requirements for processing, your submission and documents are being returned to you and will not be processed o put in the queue for processing. if you want to resubmit your application to be considered for processing, you must address the missing requirements.

Can someone out there please help me with this???

Any advice is a Huge help.

Thank you!