+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

File location shows, 'RROC support review required.'

hsmavadiya

Apr 11, 2022
I received my GCMS notes recently and the it shows, eligibility & security as 'not started.'
However, the file location shows, 'RROC support review required.'
I've seen that 'review required' usually mentioned against elibility assessment, this is something new. Does anyone have any idea what this might be?
I received an ADR for PCC and schedule A, along with a remedical request.
Please help.

BLRtoBC

Sep 27, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
I received my GCMS notes recently and the it shows, eligibility & security as 'not started.'
I've seen that 'review required' usually mentioned against elibility assessment, this is something new. Does anyone have any idea what this might be?
Please help.
I'm in the same boat as you (AoR Jan 21). Doesn't really mean anything. RROC is Rapid Response Operations Centre, so technically, our files should see movement sooner (one of the reasons why we received the ADRs). Is your secondary VO New Delhi?

The 'review required' comment you're thinking of is different from the 'RROC support review required'.

Reactions: Sandhu@1872

ArsheyaBegum

Star Member
Sep 7, 2018
Please help.

Exact Same situation!

djcluez

Jul 23, 2021
I'm in the same boat as you (AoR Jan 21). Doesn't really mean anything. RROC is Rapid Response Operations Centre, so technically, our files should see movement sooner (one of the reasons why we received the ADRs). Is your secondary VO New Delhi?

The 'review required' comment you're thinking of is different from the 'RROC support review required'.
Do you know what 'RROC support review required' means?

I have the the same note in my file however security and eligibility hasn't started

D

Deleted member 1083629

Same here. I think that RROC was created specifically for backlog files. So, RROC review required means that our files will be processed by that office, whenever they get to it.

EDIT: I found this "Rapid Response Operations Centre (RROC), is an IRCC office which is tasked with processing immigration applications with specific NOC's that are deemed essential for Canada." via this website: https://help.gcmsnotes.com/code/aor-to-ppr . However, I don't think they follow NOC path anymore and instead shifted to all of backlog processing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sandhu@1872

May 18, 2022
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
RROC
AOR Received.
November 2020
AOR - November 2020

@legalfalcon I’ve the same text in my GCMS from March 2022

Paper File
Eligibility and security - Not Started
Most recent officer notes say : In Queue for Support Review.
It looks like whoever has this text in GCMS, their files are moving slow. No one’s eligibility has started.
Please shed some light on this. I am dreading the new batch of notes and really hoping some form of movement in my file.
P.S Received ADR for Remedical , PCC , Schedule A and RPRF in April. Submitted in May. Received acknowledgment mail on 13 May. Awaiting new GCMS notes.

Last edited:

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

RROC was opened in response to the COVID closures of international offices to provide support for such offices to process online applications. RROC since then has seen many changes and priorities and it keeps rapidly evolving.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
AOR - November 2020

@legalfalcon I’ve the same text in my GCMS from March 2022

Paper File
Most recent officer notes say : In Queue for Support Review.
It looks like whoever has this text in GCMS, their files are moving slow. No one’s eligibility has started.
Please shed some light on this. I am dreading the new batch of notes and really hoping some form of movement in my file.
P.S Received ADR for Remedical , PCC , Schedule A and RPRF in April. Submitted in May. Received acknowledgment mail on 13 May. Awaiting new GCMS notes.
There is nothing to indicate that a file will be processed slowly just because of some text. The processing speed depends on the VO your file is at, its processing capacity, its priority, and your individual application, i.e. if it needs inputs from other offices and agencies.

Wait for the initial officer's notes to see if your eligibility is passed.

Reactions: Sandhu@1872

Sandhu@1872

May 18, 2022
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
RROC
AOR Received.
November 2020
There is nothing to indicate that a file will be processed slowly just because of some text. The processing speed depends on the VO your file is at, its processing capacity, its priority, and your individual application, i.e. if it needs inputs from other offices and agencies.

Wait for the initial officer's notes to see if your eligibility is passed.
Thank you Sir. Waiting for the new GCMS Notes to get further updates on the file.

Reactions: legalfalcon

Sandhu@1872

May 18, 2022
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
RROC
AOR Received.
November 2020

Just saw that you received RFV email ! Many congratulations!! Finally someone with gcms notes similar to mine gets it!
Now I and others on this thread can wait peacefully.

Reactions: BLRtoBC

vdmello

Sep 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR - Dec 2020

GCMS: June 2022

Paper File
SO: London

Criminality, Info Sharing, Medical - Passed.

Recent Notes: In Queue for Support Review.

abqalhamairi

Jun 23, 2019
AOR - Dec 2020

GCMS: June 2022

Paper File
SO: London

Criminality, Info Sharing, Medical - Passed.

Recent Notes: In Queue for Support Review.
Many are like that nowadays.

Did you receive any ADR? And whats the status of your medical and ADR?

vdmello

Sep 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Many are like that nowadays.

Did you receive any ADR? And whats the status of your medical and ADR?
No ADR's yet, eligibility is NS, Medical was extended for me and my spouse.

Currently RROC seems to be more focused on applicants from NDVO, every single PPR from RROC is for an applicants with Secondary VO as NDVO.

abqalhamairi

Jun 23, 2019
No ADR's yet, eligibility is NS, Medical was extended for me and my spouse.

Currently RROC seems to be more focused on applicants from NDVO, every single PPR from RROC is for an applicants with Secondary VO as NDVO.
No, its not only ndvo. Many from accra too i believe.
London only transferred our files recently, hence you will see them in a while.

Expect ADR soon, keep us updated.