+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

File is in review? CIC islamabad

rizviali110

Mar 5, 2012
after almost 8-9 months i ve got an email from embassy for the very first time saying .... Your application is currently in process and is in queue for review by an immigration officer. I ve a file number as well in this email.

anyone knows what does it exactly mean regarding time & acceptance or rejection and how long it ll take further (trv + work permit + CIC islamabad docs send on 2nd feb 2012)

Keen

Sep 21, 2012
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/12
Did u get any response yet?

Keen

Sep 21, 2012
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/12
Any response?

Reflectoman

Jan 4, 2013
Laval
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Wife)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2011
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
(Stage 1 + Stage 2)=23 months
i know this is a bit late in response, but in case you haven't heard back from them, don't worry. this means that your file is now being looked at actively. make sure that the email address and any phone numbers you gave to them in your application are kept active, so that they can contact you if they have any questions.

same thing with regular mail, if they need more documents, proofs, etc, they will be contacting you via regular mail. when you do reply, it might be a good idea to send them a prepaid tcs voucher so that any further communciation can be done through the courrier service (more reliable than regular post within pakistan).

best of luck!