+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

file in embassy gather here

sbk3002

Apr 13, 2020
Dear SANYAM KHULLAR,
Thank you for your interest in studying in Canada. After careful review of your study permit
application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet
the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and
Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
Hi

When did you get refusal

sds or non sds

what was your profile

rahul0495

Mar 24, 2020
But not all the time but if it’s linked online you will always get a mail and update via ur online account
only 1 thing gives me hope that , on 20 march when i check my tracking status on vfs it shows you are requested to submit additional documents for further processing and 21 march passport courier

Sylvkay

Apr 1, 2020
only 1 thing gives me hope that , on 20 march when i check my tracking status on vfs it shows you are requested to submit additional documents for further processing and 21 march passport courier
That’s why it’s best to link your application online bro .. you can easily upload the additional document via online

Tkohli

Star Member
Mar 12, 2020
Most likely you are just getting back your passport without any decision which means your application continues to stay in the process. Even if you link your application you'll see your application is in the processing stage. I along with many other people on this Forum have seen most of the passports have been dispatched on 21st March in the morning and haven't had their status changed online. So only thing we can do is wait for the lockdown to get over and have Visa officers back to normal processing of the applicants. BTW which visa office is your application in? For me, it's in New Delhi which is currently a growing place for COVID case which makes it obvious for visa offices to stay closed god knows till when.

rahul0495

Mar 24, 2020
Most likely you are just getting back your passport without any decision which means your application continues to stay in the process. Even if you link your application you'll see your application is in the processing stage. I along with many other people on this Forum have seen most of the passports have been dispatched on 21st March in the morning and haven't had their status changed online. So only thing we can do is wait for the lockdown to get over and have Visa officers back to normal processing of the applicants. BTW which visa office is your application in? For me, it's in New Delhi which is currently a growing place for COVID case which makes it obvious for visa offices to stay closed god knows till when.
mine is new delhi from 18 march under ircc processing,.