+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

file in embassy gather here

rahul0495

Mar 24, 2020
i applied on 17 march delhi vo and got message on 20 march passport dispatch, and from 21 march there is lockdown , passport is with courier company

Sylvkay

Apr 1, 2020
i applied on 17 march delhi vo and got message on 20 march passport dispatch, and from 21 march there is lockdown , passport is with courier company
My paper based application is also at Delhi VO but they didn’t send back my passport. Why is that if I may ask since you said yours was sent back due to the pandemic. Anticipating your swift response

rahul0495

Mar 24, 2020
My paper based application is also at Delhi VO but they didn’t send back my passport. Why is that if I may ask since you said yours was sent back due to the pandemic. Anticipating your swift response
yours also study visa, i dont know as i have not link with gc key and i donot get any mail of approval or rejection ,when have you applied ,ppl who applied near 15 march ,they get back their passport bcoz of covid19 , when you have applied ,we can connect on gmail ,you can send me.

Sylvkay

Apr 1, 2020
I applied March 6th with ad
yours also study visa, i dont know as i have not link with gc key and i donot get any mail of approval or rejection ,when have you applied ,ppl who applied near 15 march ,they get back their passport bcoz of covid19 , when you have applied ,we can connect on gmail ,you can send me.
I applied on March 5th non SDS with advanced medicals and biometrics alongside my application. On March 26th background check got started, but since then no update.

rahul0495

Mar 24, 2020
I applied March 6th with ad

I applied on March 5th non SDS with advanced medicals and biometrics alongside my application. On March 26th background check got started, but since then no update.
yes ,that s what i have said ppl who submit application near 15 march they get back passports due to covid 19 ,bcoz on vfs site its mention they are no longer accepting passport in paper file and my passport is with courier company and i still dont know what s happening and what will be the future for us

Sanyamkhullar

Star Member
Jan 25, 2020
yes ,that s what i have said ppl who submit application near 15 march they get back passports due to covid 19 ,bcoz on vfs site its mention they are no longer accepting passport in paper file and my passport is with courier company and i still dont know what s happening and what will be the future for us
No need to worry about that. There can be a possibility that they will be asking for the passport again when the final decision will be made. Or can be a possibilty that your final decision is done but you haven't linked it with gc key thats why you don't know. Because I remember I lodged my file on 14Feb for first time and I got refusal on 18th night.

Sylvkay

Apr 1, 2020
Oh, I understand now. Maybe they wanna process applications which was submitted earlier before moving on to applications received starting March 15