+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

File at VO CIO Sydney assigned to CB01126, let’s connect here!

Tim_95

Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
Sept 2020
Also assigned to this officer based on my GCMS notes, gonna be a long wait I guess.
Welcome to CB01126, don't worry too much. The processing time of CB01126 is not always slow, sometimes it could be faster, like, there are some applicants completed in around 6 months. Cheers up!

Tim_95

Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
Sept 2020
Hi Guys, I found I'm in the group: EAIEAPP, anyone else have the same group?

Muraha

Dec 20, 2019
Hello! Please comment my following throughs:
As I have concluded, this famous officer works with CEC or applications of people who previously visited Canada or worked there.

Does this mean those 27000 applications will be before us? How long more to wait?

What is your aor, friends, please, comment. Mine is jan 20.

Can't wait for so long.

ICAWP

Jan 19, 2020
canada
As I have concluded, this famous officer works with CEC or applications of people who previously visited Canada or worked there.

Does this mean those 27000 applications will be before us? How long more to wait?

Can't wait for so long.
Mine is Feb 2020. Assigned to CB01126, no progress for a long time.

Tim_95

Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
Sept 2020
I could confirm that CB01126 is an officer, not a group of people. You could see even the call centre staff have code like that and every time I call the code is not the same. I guess the code is the initials of the agent+employee number.

Tim_95

Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
Sept 2020

Can't wait for so long.
Yes, the OCT CEC is much faster than us, as you could see in OCT AOR thread.
There is no use to be frustrated here dude, go and find your MP and talk about your concerns, go to the website IRCC to send them your feedbacks of their services. If everyone do the same, they won't be treating us like that.
Cheers up and let's try to solve this problem!

Tim_95

Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
Sept 2020
For sure, IRCC is taking and documenting the feedbacks from the clients. We shouldn't circulating the frustration within us, which IRCC actually don't know. One of the rule I learned by studying and learning here is to express your concerns through the proper channel, for instance, contact the MP, file complaint against the agent (https://secure.cic.gc.ca/feedback-retroaction/feedback-retroaction-eng.aspx). It would work, if everyone delayed and frustrated do the same.

Last edited:
Feb 20, 2021
Visa Office(s): Primary - Sydney, NS; Secondary - Ottawa, ON
Assigned to: Officer CB01126

AOR: March 20, 2020
Biometrics exemption updated: September 28, 2020
GCMS notes received: January 06, 2021
Medicals expiring: February 25, 2021
Eligibility: Passed
Info sharing: Complete
Criminality: In Progress (Recommended Pass by Agent per GCMS notes)
Security: Not started
Last human activity recorded on file (presumably): May 2020

• Wow
Reactions: upon

Tim_95

Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
Sept 2020
Also share my feelings working with the government.
A lot of my friends are government staff, and in charge of some sort of processing application.

It's possible that the officer is on leave right now, for instant, at my friend's office (municipal government) the employee could have a maternal leave for 6+ months and in that case some manager would recruit temporary staff, but probably not since most of the job with the government is permanent job which cannot be cancelled easily. Some would 'borrow people' from other department which is more common.

I mean, probably CIO is having a similar situation right now. It's not because the officer is not working hard, probably CB01126 is on leave and they are having a hard time to find replacement since they already have limited capacity in every department. In that case, there would be 0 liability for them to delay the processing of the files.

What we could do is to send our feedbacks to IRCC(https://secure.cic.gc.ca/feedback-retroaction/feedback-retroaction-eng.aspx), let them know about our situation to avoid further delay. Probably they could reassign the files, etc to make things better. If we just keeping silent, the office receive 0 feedback, then there is no reason for them to deal with the current situation since you are saying you are happy with their services by keeping silence.

To make it clear: when there is good reason for the delay (staff on leave, etc) and no feedback from the client/public, no one cares about the processing speed and there would be no influence on the annual report since it is justified. What we could do is to provide feedbacks, that would work for sure since they need to be documented and they care.

The government is not a company like amazon or google. The staff have the biggest job security which mean the flexibility of personnel is very limited. You cannot bring people in easily and you cannot fire people easily. Again, hope everyone on the same boat give feedback to IRCC and let them know we are concerned. Please be polite when express your concerns since they are actually not doing anything wrong, there might be only a lack of transparency.

Hope we all get through this together!

Last edited:
Reactions: dgeorge

shortgriaffe

Star Member
Feb 8, 2018
For sure, IRCC is taking and documenting the feedbacks from the clients. We shouldn't circulating the frustration within us, which IRCC actually don't know. One of the rule I learned by studying and learning here is to express your concerns through the proper channel, for instance, contact the MP, file complaint against the agent (https://secure.cic.gc.ca/feedback-retroaction/feedback-retroaction-eng.aspx). It would work, if everyone delayed and frustrated do the same.
what email did you send to the local MP? did you get a response from them?

Tim_95

Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
Sept 2020
what email did you send to the local MP? did you get a response from them?
Just google your local MP, if one doesn't respond, contact another. My application was delayed so I just said there is no one reviewing my file for long time and I would like to know the reason. Don't just say you want to inquiry the status of your application, then you got nothing useful.

Plol

Nov 4, 2020
Just google your local MP, if one doesn't respond, contact another. My application was delayed so I just said there is no one reviewing my file for long time and I would like to know the reason. Don't just say you want to inquiry the status of your application, then you got nothing useful.
hi, which of the MP, is it where ones file is being treated or where one plans to reside/PNP?