+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

File at VO CIO Sydney assigned to CB01126, let’s connect here!

dkvivek

Nov 25, 2014
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
14-02-2019
Waiting for PPR Email after remedial. Called CIC agent ; all check passed.
its been more than one month after re-medical is passed and still waiting.

My time line:
ITA: 10 Jan 2019
AOR: 14 Feb 2019
ReMed: 28 Oct 2019 - changed to passed on 11 Nov 2019
VO Sydney

==================================================================================
Fist Web form:
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
We verified the information on file and can confirm that:
The security background verification is currently valid.
The criminal background verification is currently valid.
======================================================================================
Second Web Form:
We verified the information on file and can confirm that:
Your application is currently being processed at the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia.
Your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied.
======================================================================================

dkvivek

Nov 25, 2014
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
14-02-2019
Guys, I noticed something interesting. I think most people receive their PPR from a DoNotReply email address, correct? I received it directly from IRCC.CIO-BRCD.IRCC@cic.gc.ca -- the same address that people email with questions about their applications, clearly NOT a DoNotReply address. Also, the timing was unusual - I received the PPR at 5:38PM IST / 8:08AM Sydney NS time - most people here have received it at midnight which would be their closing hours.

This leads me to believe that Sydney manually processed my PPR and then sent it out, unlike the system generated emails which arrive at the end of their day..

I was in direct email communication with CIO Sydney (same email address) in the days leading up to the PPR. My last email to them was 3 days before the PPR, asking if there's anything they needed from me to continue processing the application - essentially I was prodding them to proceed but without being too imposing about it. And this is only because everything in my application was already passed since over 15 days. I wouldn't have emailed them before that, or I'd just get standard replies.

As originally suggested by @Mom of 2 boys I would advise anyone in this stage, when everything has passed or application has been approved, but are yet to receive the PPR, please do contact them on that email. It seems they are indeed very helpful :)

Hi Prasad,

I did reply to this email morning and got the PPR Email at 5:35 PM on same day. My application was almost complete and got the conformation from CIC Customer support before sending the email to IRCC.CIO-BRCD.IRCC@cic.gc.ca. I am really worried the email is legitimate and they are not spammers. how to confirm this is genuine email?

Reactions: PrasadK

ranjitrajkumar

Star Member
Aug 9, 2018
Hi Prasad,

I did reply to this email morning and got the PPR Email at 5:35 PM on same day. My application was almost complete and got the conformation from CIC Customer support before sending the email to IRCC.CIO-BRCD.IRCC@cic.gc.ca. I am really worried the email is legitimate and they are not spammers. how to confirm this is genuine email?

It is their genuine email id. We had received our PPR mail around the same time as @PrasadK . at about 5:25 pm IST. It seemed like the first email that they sent as soon as the agent got to work.
you can call and confirm if you have truly got PPR. I did not do that, I went to VFS and submitted my passport. Now waiting for CoPR.

Reactions: PrasadK

ranjitrajkumar

Star Member
Aug 9, 2018
Hi Prasad,

By the way, congrats and welcome to the other side. :)

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
Hi Prasad,

It is their genuine email id. We had received our PPR mail around the same time as @PrasadK . at about 5:25 pm IST. It seemed like the first email that they sent as soon as the agent got to work.
you can call and confirm if you have truly got PPR. I did not do that, I went to VFS and submitted my passport. Now waiting for CoPR.
^what he said :) Congrats!

dkvivek

Nov 25, 2014
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
14-02-2019
My passport reached ottawa on January 6th

Reactions: PandaOnCloud

Psalmizt

Apr 4, 2019
Can you share your detail timeline or any GU/ADR etc
Summary of my timeline:

AOR - 4 June 2019

PNP outland

Medical - 01.06.2019

Ordered GCMS in Aug 12, 2019 - found RR on employment duties.

Raised web form and sent an LOE to proactively explain the concerns suspected Aug 12, 2019. Raise another LOE in September after receipt of notes.

Raised CSE in Nov and Dec, same result as August. Eligibility requires review by an officer.

PPR Jan 9

Ghost update- Not sure but later saw an update 10.01.2020

Dharani

Jul 18, 2019
Finally, got my PPR mail today. April 9th AOR. But there is no change or update in the online account

a16107

Apr 14, 2016
AOR May 21st, still waiting at CB01126 for no reason....just no one touching my file even the officer leave a note

arrghhh!