+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

File at VO CIO Sydney assigned to CB01126, let’s connect here!

ENA1

Sep 5, 2019
Can
Hi ENA1,
I saw someone else in other forum just like you, 29 months of waiting and background check to N/A. He received PPR in like 3-4 days.
;)
I really would be glad to get some news from CIC. Its been too long and there has been no update despite several emails sent to the VO and also using the webform.

What i dont understand is why it is showing 100% Complete after 29 months. Also, does the change in the status of the background check to N/A indicate that it is now complete?

I really need answers

charisy

Dec 1, 2018
Beijing
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Can

I really would be glad to get some news from CIC. Its been too long and there has been no update despite several emails sent to the VO and also using the webform.

What i dont understand is why it is showing 100% Complete after 29 months. Also, does the change in the status of the background check to N/A indicate that it is now complete?

I really need answers
Well as for the 100% Complete bar I think it is system update or something. I am still under security check and I have the same 100% progress, too. Have you tried applying GCMS notes or calling IRCC? If you haven't I really recommend you go ahead and give it a shot.

ENA1

Sep 5, 2019
Well as for the 100% Complete bar I think it is system update or something. I am still under security check and I have the same 100% progress, too. Have you tried applying GCMS notes or calling IRCC? If you haven't I really recommend you go ahead and give it a shot.
I applied for the GCMS notes last week. I tried been calling IRCC for some days now but unable to get through. The number has been calling is +1-888-242-2100.

Is there any other numbers i can call to get the information that i need?

charisy

Dec 1, 2018
Beijing
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
I applied for the GCMS notes last week. I tried been calling IRCC for some days now but unable to get through. The number has been calling is +1-888-242-2100.

Is there any other numbers i can call to get the information that i need?
Hi ENA1,
This is the number of the IRCC. Do remember to wait till the very end and press 0 to speak to an agent. I highly recommend you call the IRCC at around 07:57 Canada local time since it will need about 3 minutes to go through all the blah blah blah and press bunch of numbers. The agent then will tell you the status of eligibility, criminality and background check. I called IRCC two times and got to the agent immediately.
Good luck!

ENA1

Sep 5, 2019
Hi ENA1,
This is the number of the IRCC. Do remember to wait till the very end and press 0 to speak to an agent. I highly recommend you call the IRCC at around 07:57 Canada local time since it will need about 3 minutes to go through all the blah blah blah and press bunch of numbers. The agent then will tell you the status of eligibility, criminality and background check. I called IRCC two times and got to the agent immediately.
Good luck!
Many thanks for your assistance. I will give it a trial later today them. The last update i got through the office of Ralph Goodale is below:

Criminality passed.

Eligibility requires review.

Security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.

Medicals are expired.

Unfortunately, when i tried to follow up through the office of Ralph Goodale again, i got the message below:

as a result of the 2019 federal election on October 21st, our office is no longer in a position to obtain information.

The authority vested in a sitting Member of Parliament immediately terminates if he/she is not re-elected.

Does anyone have the email of any other MP that can assist? Really need help to get a response

spirit.varun

Star Member
Nov 27, 2018
Hi :)
It’s on the second page of the notes showing sth like this:

PAPER FILE Office:
#:
APPLICATION ASSIGNMENT
Assigned To: CB01126
Assigned By: XXXXX
Due Date: 2019/05/10

Hope it helps~
Thank you, for some odd reason, this part doesn't appear to be present in my gcms :-(, let me dig around further,.

Update found it:
APPLICATION ASSIGNMENT
Assigned To: CB01126
Assigned By: GM001154
Due Date: 2019/08/15

spirit.varun

Star Member
Nov 27, 2018
Good Afternoon,

I need advise on what to do next. My application just showed 100% complete today after 29 months of waiting for a response from CIC after multiple emails asking for a status.

Also, the status of the Back ground check has changed from : Background check in Progress to NOT APPLICABLE.

This is the first time i am getting this kind of information in over a year. Can someone assist with info on what it means?
Any particular reason for 29 months time frame, this is way to long for application processing, did you apply gcms notes in b/w ?

a16107

Apr 14, 2016
Can

I really need answers
How can you survive 29 months of waiting? I admire your patience