+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

File at VO CIO Sydney assigned to CB01126, let’s connect here!

munavar21

Jun 20, 2016
It's PPR for me guys....I am so relieved today after excruciating wait..
Note: I had review required on my POF (Proof Of Fund) and was pending with CB01126 since April 5th at CIO Sydney.

Timeline:

1. SINP AOR: 01-Jan-2018

2. SINP ADR: 07-Feb-2018

3. SINP File on hold for APEGS license: 03-APR-2018

4. APEGS License: 16-Dec-2018

5. SINP Nomination: 31-Dec-2018

6. ITA IRCC: 14-Jan-2019

7. AOR IRCC: 29-Jan-2019

8. MEP: 18-March-2019

9. Biometrics completed: 20-Mar-2019

10. RPRF Fee: 05-Apr-2019

11. PPR: 13- Sep-2019

Wish you all the best!!
Did you got any ghost updates?

manishdamani271

Star Member
May 10, 2013
Hey guys,

Please discuss and connect here if your file is assigned this officer.

Please post your AOR and current status!
Hello Guys, I am new to this forum and my file is at VO Sydney. Just curious to know what is "CB01126" ? And how to check assigned officer details ? I have my GCMS notes but not able to find this detail. Thanks

Bsammy

Jun 14, 2019
Hello guys, this is ralph’s response and I dont now if I will have remadicals or they will extend it. Any idea about it ?

I spoke to IRCC again regarding your application at the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney.

As of Sept 9, 2019 all assessments are complete and passed.

Medicals valid until Dec 4, 2019. An internal request to extend them was made – awaiting response.

Once medicals are reworked, the file will be ready for final review and decision – timelines not available.

Reactions: hris79

spremkr2001

Oct 27, 2017
Did you got any ghost updates?
My application was handled by a consultant in Canada and I didn't have access so I am not sure about ghost update.

When I called helpline on 6th, there was no change in status (since 5th April) but yesterday I received my PPR so it seems helpline doesn't give accurate information.

However, it looks like now files are moving quite fast as we are reaching to 1 year timeline. I wish you all the best.

manishdamani271

Star Member
May 10, 2013
Hello All,

Today I received following reply from office of Ralph:

****************************************************************************************************
" I spoke to IRCC regarding your application at the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney.

As of Sept 10, 2019 – all assessments are complete and passed.

The application is awaiting final review and decision.

Medicals are valid until Oct 12, 2019."

***************************************************************************************************

Does it mean eligibility is cleared ? My eligibility was under review because of POF ... But no ADR was requested .

tanu912

Nov 1, 2017
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
01-08-2023
AOR Received.
06-09-2023
Hello All,

****************************************************************************************************
" I spoke to IRCC regarding your application at the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney.

***************************************************************************************************

Does it mean eligibility is cleared ? My eligibility was under review because of POF ... But no ADR was requested .
Yes your file is approved....congratulations...wait for ppr now....whats ur aor??

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
Hello All,

Congrats! When did your file enter review?

ranjitrajkumar

Star Member
Aug 9, 2018
Hello All,

Congratulations are in order!
Most RR does not result in an ADR. If your documentation was on point, the agent may have just requested an officer to review just to ensure that all criteria were met.