+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

File at VO CIO Sydney assigned to CB01126, let’s connect here!

scargee

May 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-10-2018
AOR Received.
22-11-2018
Any outland applicant who got any updates? My AOR is Nov 2018 and still no movement.. :( Even my second GCMS notes is delayed for 2.5 mos now..

Reactions: SithLord

LeeAH

Apr 22, 2019
Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
13-12-2018
Med's Done....
Upfront
I am also from Dec 13th. My file was assigned to CB01126 on March 8th. How about yours?
Feb 6th was assigned to CB01126, but I called on the 7th of Aug and my Eligibility had passed and now in background checks and final review.

leoj2b

Sep 6, 2019
Feb 6th was assigned to CB01126, but I called on the 7th of Aug and my Eligibility had passed and now in background checks and final review.
Yeah, great! Mine is Eligibility Met since July, but Security not started yet. They requested fingerprint, we submitted on Feb 7th, but hey never opened it after the submission.

ENA1

Sep 5, 2019
Good Day Folks,
I made an application for FSW and its been 26 months now. without a response. Invited for an interview over a year ago to provide clarity on some issues and nothing till this moment. The only comments on the profile is "Background Check in progress". Is there a way to escalate this issue?

Not sure of anything else that can be done at this stage as the Notes does not really states where the application is currently hanging.

Cab someone please advise?

spremkr2001

Oct 27, 2017
Good Day Folks,
I made an application for FSW and its been 26 months now. without a response. Invited for an interview over a year ago to provide clarity on some issues and nothing till this moment. The only comments on the profile is "Background Check in progress". Is there a way to escalate this issue?

Not sure of anything else that can be done at this stage as the Notes does not really states where the application is currently hanging.

Cab someone please advise?
Raise a request to know status through webform or apply for GCMS notes. I would prefer to apply for GCMS notes which gives every piece of details of your file. This will give you actual status and clue to move forward.

ENA1

Sep 5, 2019
Raise a request to know status through webform or apply for GCMS notes. I would prefer to apply for GCMS notes which gives every piece of details of your file. This will give you actual status and clue to move forward.
I have raised like 6 webforms in the last 1 year and all i get is an auto generated response that does not give much info. I have also applied for the GCMS notes now for over 3 months and have not gotten a response yet.

I feel my issue needs to be escalated. Can anyone give me an idea? VO has not responded to several emails sent to them.

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
I have raised like 6 webforms in the last 1 year and all i get is an auto generated response that does not give much info. I have also applied for the GCMS notes now for over 3 months and have not gotten a response yet.

I feel my issue needs to be escalated. Can anyone give me an idea? VO has not responded to several emails sent to them.
I'm really sorry you're stuck in this situation. 26 months of waiting is just plain cruel! From where did you order your GCMS notes? I suggest reordering from getgcms.com as they seem pretty reliable..

I would suggest emailing both MP Ralph Goodale's office and Ahmed Hussen, the immigration minister. Search this forum or Google for their emails and make sure your email includes all your application details..

ENA1

Sep 5, 2019
I'm really sorry you're stuck in this situation. 26 months of waiting is just plain cruel! From where did you order your GCMS notes? I suggest reordering from getgcms.com as they seem pretty reliable..

I would suggest emailing both MP Ralph Goodale's office and Ahmed Hussen, the immigration minister. Search this forum or Google for their emails and make sure your email includes all your application details..
Thanks for your response. I will very much like to escalate the issue. Can i get MP Ralph Goodale's office or and Ahmed Hussen email address?

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Thanks for your response. I will very much like to escalate the issue. Can i get MP Ralph Goodale's office or and Ahmed Hussen email address?
Unfortunately, they will not be able to escalate your issue.

After more than 1 year of waiting since interview and 26 months of processing time, I believe you are entitled to file a writ of mandamus. Consult a good immigration lawyer and proceed with this step. 95% of the cases are completed before they're taken to court.

Reactions: PrasadK

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
Ralph Goodale: goodale@sasktel.net
Ahmed Hussen: Ahmed.Hussen@parl.gc.ca

Be sure to include your full name, UCI number, application number and date of birth

Unfortunately, they will not be able to escalate your issue.

After more than 1 year of waiting since interview and 26 months of processing time, I believe you are entitled to file a writ of mandamus. Consult a good immigration lawyer and proceed with this step. 95% of the cases are completed before they're taken to court.
@ENA1 At this point, I'd recommend this route as well..

ENA1

Sep 5, 2019
Amazing responses. Many thanks to all. I will commence both processing without delay. Can anyone recommend a good immigration lawyer?

Delay is dangerous.

Reactions: PrasadK