Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-04-2017
AOR Received.
11-04-2017
Hello,

I talked with CIC Agent today about status of my Application as I haven't received any updated, not even Medical (its been 37 days already).

That guys told me that my file is at Sydney Nova Scotia for processing.. Can anybody tell me what does it mean..? My friend told me that if your file is at this location that means its still in preliminary checking phase..How long will it take to clear basic checking..?

Thanks in advance

ywssz

Mar 24, 2017
Category........
AOR Received.
23-03-2017
Passport Req..
24-07-2017
I learned today that my file is there too. It took around 2 months to pass medicals since the AOR then a week later they requested more documents. My background check is currently NA for around 2-3 weeks now. The tracker says they take around 99 days for PPR. I will finish that period around next week. Let's see how it goes.

Hello,

I talked with CIC Agent today about status of my Application as I haven't received any updated, not even Medical (its been 37 days already).

That guys told me that my file is at Sydney Nova Scotia for processing.. Can anybody tell me what does it mean..? My friend told me that if your file is at this location that means its still in preliminary checking phase..How long will it take to clear basic checking..?

Thanks in advance

Reactions: Sandycool

Sandycool

Apr 14, 2011
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-04-2017
AOR Received.
11-04-2017
I learned today that my file is there too. It took around 2 months to pass medicals since the AOR then a week later they requested more documents. My background check is currently NA for around 2-3 weeks now. The tracker says they take around 99 days for PPR. I will finish that period around next week. Let's see how it goes.
What is your timeline...???

Anford

Oct 3, 2016
Vancouver, BC
Visa Office......
Vancouver, BC
Hello,

Thanks in advance
Look at my timeline... My file is also in Sydney, Nova Scotia and it took them 103 days to process my medicals! I finally passed today... With 37 days, you have nothing to worry about...

CanadaExpress

Apr 21, 2017
How to reach out to Centralized Intake Office in Sydney , Nova Scotia for confirming if additional documents sent by CSE has been added to application?

ywssz

Mar 24, 2017
Category........
AOR Received.
23-03-2017
Passport Req..
24-07-2017
ITA: 25 Jan
AOR: 23 March
Medical Passed: 25 May
Additional Documents: 29 May
Background check NA: 8 June
Emailed CPC-Ottawa and they replied today that the case is still in progress in Nova scotia

Reactions: vishal singla

usijan

Star Member
Jul 13, 2017
Emailed CPC-Ottawa and they replied today that the case is still in progress in Nova scotia
So I should sleep as well, my file is also at CIO Sydney.
Almost a month and medicals not yet passed.

vishal singla

May 25, 2018
Emailed CPC-Ottawa and they replied today that the case is still in progress in Nova
my aor 6 march after background start my file is transferred from ottawa to sydney nova scotia
any update ????

Sandhusarwar

Jul 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
CPC Ottawa to CIO ....I think it's cio to CPC.... hope you have received your ppr