+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

File at local office for a month now- How long will it take for test?

Flocan

Apr 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any idea? Applicants who went through this, please share

Msafiri

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Flocan said:
Any idea? Applicants who went through this, please share
Local CIC Office as per previous ATIP release have 9 months to schedule your test post transfer but they don't have to if capacity is an issue. So while your anxiety is understandable asking the same question multiple times across several threads won't get you far as its all Local CIC Office and individual case based to include the validity of your background checks. Good luck.

dnt4554

Star Member
Mar 12, 2014
Msafiri said:
Local CIC Office as per previous ATIP release have 9 months to schedule your test post transfer but they don't have to if capacity is an issue. So while your anxiety is understandable asking the same question multiple times across several threads won't get you far as its all Local CIC Office and individual case based to include the validity of your background checks. Good luck.
Anxiety*

... you mean impatience. I believe. Flocan is the most annoying member here.

ilovemma

Star Member
Jan 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Msafiri said:
I totally agree with you. It all depends which office is working on your case and how proactive that person. If that person is too busy with coffee or smoke breakes than all you can do is wait and hope for the best.

links18

Champion Member
Feb 1, 2006
Msafiri said:
So basically, they can take as long as they want?

Flocan

Apr 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dnt..look at yourself in a mirror
Don t even get why you bother coming here

PakCan2013

Star Member
May 28, 2013
ilovemma said:
I totally agree with you. It all depends which office is working on your case and how proactive that person. If that person is too busy with coffee or smoke breakes than all you can do is wait and hope for the best.
I agreed

pie_vancouver

Jun 12, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
The processing time for routine app is 2 years based on 2013 processed apps. Non-routine is 3 years.
I agree it depends on the local office and how fast or slow the officer handling the individual case.
All we can do is wait... ::)