Med's Done....
11-10-2016
Interview........
BGC-In Progress: 22-02-2017, DM: 06-04-2017
Passport Req..
11-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-24-2017
Allo, final update on our situation with this in case anyone is hunting for an answer - it was very straightforward (surprisingly so).

Once our Outland application received SA approval and went into status "In Progress" for the PA side, we immediately submitted all the requested paperwork to MSP (it was done through my employer). It took about 2 weeks from the time HR submitted the paperwork that they acknowledged that they received the application papers, and quoted another 3 weeks to process it. I checked back with them today (about 2 weeks after my last conversation with them), and the application has been approved and backdated as well to coverage starting on Feb 1 (CIC outland application fees was paid for at the end of November). They're sending a MSP card in the mail in 20-25 days and gave me the MSP number as well for her which can be used immediately.

BrookeTravels

Star Member
Jan 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-2016
AOR Received.
10-11-2016
File Transfer...
30-11-2016 (SA)
Med's Request
Upfront - Passed
Med's Done....
22-06-2016
Interview........
None
VISA ISSUED...
DM 3-3-17!
skyzee said:
Allo, final update on our situation with this in case anyone is hunting for an answer - it was very straightforward (surprisingly so).

Once our Outland application received SA approval and went into status "In Progress" for the PA side, we immediately submitted all the requested paperwork to MSP (it was done through my employer). It took about 2 weeks from the time HR submitted the paperwork that they acknowledged that they received the application papers, and quoted another 3 weeks to process it. I checked back with them today (about 2 weeks after my last conversation with them), and the application has been approved and backdated as well to coverage starting on Feb 1 (CIC outland application fees was paid for at the end of November). They're sending a MSP card in the mail in 20-25 days and gave me the MSP number as well for her which can be used immediately.
Hey! This is really great news, congratulations!

I'm hopeful you can help us out, as today we received our app back in the ma from MSP. They highlighted the 'PR landing date' section on the form and requested it from us to continue the app.

How did you fill in that portion? Did you not check the PR box and chose work/study, etc instead?

Any help would be so greatly appreciated!

P.S. I got an email from CIC this morning confirming my application has been approved, and to wait for directions for them to send me the CoPR. Surely that's enough to support what they need to get me coverage.