Med's Done....
27-07-2017
preeti.msingh109 said:
Isnt it as good as finding a job :p
LOL BABA has suggested you the best short cut....hahhaa ! :p ;D ;D ;D ;D

vikram3414

Mar 8, 2015
HI Guys,

Just received a mail from CIC that my profile is updated...but when i login to check it out..the profile status is the same....
I have been seeing certain comments that profiles are deemed ineligible suddenly by CIC.... :-\ :'( :eek:

Guess....thats the update for me too ..but it isnt reflecting

HandMeDown

May 31, 2014
vikram3414 said:
HI Guys,

Just received a mail from CIC that my profile is updated...but when i login to check it out..the profile status is the same....
I have been seeing certain comments that profiles are deemed ineligible suddenly by CIC.... :-\ :'( :eek:

Same here, got the email an hour ago but can't see anything that has changed. Very strange.

tareqjaber

May 2, 2014
HandMeDown said:
I have a score of 438 and eligible for FSW. What about the rest that have got emails this morning?
Same here I just got this msg an hour ago:

Your application has been updated. Please sign in to your MyCIC account and check your application status and messages for more information.

vikram3414

Mar 8, 2015
something tells me that the message is going to be that our profiles are ineligible ....as CIC was sleeping since January...they woke up today..and thot of having some fun ...and deemed profiles ineligible...

rtvj1614

Mar 8, 2015
Yesterday I got a mail from CIC. Wen I checked my profile, my CRS went blank and minimum eligibility criteria was not met which was all fine until day before yesterday. Got too surprised.. So again I ended up checking my eligibility through cic tool and the result was ELIGIBLE .

What is happening??? Is this a system fault or am I really not eligible???

Anyone with same problem tried contacting CIC ???

micki

Star Member
Aug 14, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tareqjaber said:
Same here I just got this msg an hour ago:

Your application has been updated. Please sign in to your MyCIC account and check your application status and messages for more information.
HandMeDown said:
I have a score of 438 and eligible for FSW. What about the rest that have got emails this morning?
[/e]

i got the email too, my score is 418, no message and no change whatsover

fl_pie

Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-04-2015
vikram3414 said:
HI Guys,

Got the email, too. No changes in profile: same score, eligible as before.

rtvj1614

Mar 8, 2015
Just now received a email from CIC saying the application has been updated. When checked, there is no change in the profile. Still my profile is termed as not eligible. :-[ :-[

Can anyone please advice.

nilapup321

Feb 28, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I dont know whats happening???
Today I got a mail stating that my profile is inelligible wherein I have created the EE profile in Jan15..

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
I got the same email an hour ago,
but everything is same as before. nothing changed.