+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Fifth & Sixth Draw. Expecting 320+ score will get ITA

puniagg

Mar 11, 2015
I was wondering how many total PRs in an average, per year, is given by Canada govt. and if anybody has insight for how many Indians are there in that?

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
franixsouq said:
Dear all

1. Can anyone guide me , i haven't got my ECA report for my spouse , claimed point for Bachelor degree and masters .

Currently i got 347 point , should i wait for ITA or go for ECA ??

2. I have created my EE profile before my spouse IELTS expired (like 9 march expires and I created on 2 March ) , will they consider my spouse IELTs or they will ask for new (currently it is accepted and i got the points) ?

Thanks
1. Getting ECA for your spouse will increase your total points therefore increasing your chance of getting ITA sooner. U may update ur ee profile anytime before you receive ITA.
2. It's already expired, however, on your profile the points are still included??? That's a new one...they shouldn't consider ielts that's expired...

rojiv94

Star Member
Feb 1, 2015
Bangalore
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
franixsouq said:
Dear all

1. Can anyone guide me , i haven't got my ECA report for my spouse , claimed point for Bachelor degree and masters .

Currently i got 347 point , should i wait for ITA or go for ECA ??

2. I have created my EE profile before my spouse IELTS expired (like 9 march expires and I created on 2 March ) , will they consider my spouse IELTs or they will ask for new (currently it is accepted and i got the points) ?

Thanks
You will get ITA within a couple of months
Please don't waste $500 on spouse ECA just for 8-10 points

If spouse ECA is expired on March 9th, then don't claim points for it.

aaro27

Star Member
Feb 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
29/01/2016
rojiv94 said:
You will get ITA within a couple of months
Please don't waste $500 on spouse ECA just for 8-10 points

If spouse ECA is expired on March 9th, then don't claim points for it.
or call cic customer care and ask them about your spouse's ielts score

Charlieboy23

Mar 25, 2015
jemdill said:
Draw is biweekly. Not every week.
Am I missing something somewhere? I haven't seen that stated anywhere and the draws so far are pretty random with no real trend to the dates they are released.

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
DUAL-CITIZEN - USA/CANADA
jemdill said:
Draw is biweekly. Not every week.
may not be always

Draws are based on profiles that exist and statistical and labour market requirements - discretion to CIC

there isn't a set pattern as of yet

good luck

northernavpers

Star Member
Mar 28, 2015
465 points here with cec, do you guys think there is any chance to get invited. My employer is willing to go for LMIA, but it could be a waste of money

kalyangriet

Aug 26, 2014
northernavpers said:
465 points here with cec, do you guys think there is any chance to get invited. My employer is willing to go for LMIA, but it could be a waste of money
You must have got the ITA with 6th draw, because 6th draw's cut off is 453. So, I don't think you would need LMIA anymore.